Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Search Pockets: What have your sims found?

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,868 Member
So far only money. $47

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    8 simoleons :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Is it always money?
  • Options
    Did they say you could find something else? I'm not sure
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    They seemed to indicate on the livestream you could get something else... so far just money for me also. My sims take forever to get dirty :(.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    $54 my grandpa was holding out on a teen lol good thing he checked Gramps pockets lol.
  • Options
    RetinaStormRetinaStorm Posts: 185 Member
    It would be great if a old sticky sweet could be found in the pockets too
  • Options
    aktexaktex Posts: 367 Member
    My sim found a common upgrade part and a future cube.
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • Options
    PinkHairGuitarPinkHairGuitar Posts: 44 Member
    Money and fish! :) B)
    Guy on my picture is Freaky Pink, famous detective and womanizer.
  • Options
    nicole1174 wrote: »
    Money and fish! :)B)

I have so many questions about that last one

• Options
    surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    .... This seems so random hahaha
  • Options
    chxnelchxnel Posts: 57 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    nicole1174 wrote: »
    Money and fish! :)B)

I have so many questions about that last one

LOL SAME
  • Options
    DeandylanDeandylan Posts: 496 Member
    Money and one fish. I mean lots of money.
  • Options
    Kittie885Kittie885 Posts: 94 Member
    I found money and a future cube so far. The future cube is kind of interesting to play with!
  • Options
    Sim2SporeSim2Spore Posts: 284 Member
    I found money and a lump of clay. It was kinda nice, because my chef sim needed the inspiration anyway.
  • Options
    cedesdccedesdc Posts: 93 Member
    54 simleons!
  • Options
    djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    Wait...Is this ...are you saying...can we find items like money in pockets while doing laundry? Oh please tell me this is what y'all saying. Then this would be what has made my day (well other than finding out kids/teens can do laundry, because boy am I disappointed that they can't walk dogs).

I'm lurking around the forums picking up bits and pieces of info because I can't play until Monday (yes I did buy it though)
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Wait...Is this ...are you saying...can we find items like money in pockets while doing laundry? Oh please tell me this is what y'all saying. Then this would be what has made my day (well other than finding out kids/teens can do laundry, because boy am I disappointed that they can't walk dogs).

I'm lurking around the forums picking up bits and pieces of info because I can't play until Monday (yes I did buy it though)

If there's laundry in a hamper, you can click on the hamper to search the laundry. I've only found money so far!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

If there's laundry in a hamper, you can click on the hamper to search the laundry. I've only found money so far!

@luthienrising ... I think I just fainted :)
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    heh can't wait till I get the pack
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,868 Member
    For those lazy and slob sims you can also search through piles of laundry on the floor.
  • Options
    JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Then this would be what has made my day (well other than finding out kids/teens can do laundry, because boy am I disappointed that they can't walk dogs).

It looks like you're saying kids AND teens can't walk dogs....probably not what you meant....because teens CAN walk dogs.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    39 Simflouz.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I wonder how someone even got a FutureCube and a fish in those pockets...
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    JimG72 wrote: »
    Then this would be what has made my day (well other than finding out kids/teens can do laundry, because boy am I disappointed that they can't walk dogs).

It looks like you're saying kids AND teens can't walk dogs....probably not what you meant....because teens CAN walk dogs.

Yes, thank you, I can see how this would read as such. I mean that the kids cannot walk the dogs :)
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    My sims have got money so far.