Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

There sure is a lot of laundromats on the gallery

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
If you're looking for one I suggest going to the online gallery and hashtagging laundromat. There will be more once the uploaders find out the gallery is back up.
https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/browse?category=lots&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=weekly&searchquery=laundromat&max=50&maxis=false

Comments

• Options
    JoeHumanJoeHuman Posts: 32 Member
    Hi, this is not really anything do to with your post, rather; Is this gallery only accessible for Sims 4? I have no idea what the gallery is, I'm playing Sims 3.
    Cheers!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,865 Member
    JoeHuman wrote: »
    Hi, this is not really anything do to with your post, rather; Is this gallery only accessible for Sims 4? I have no idea what the gallery is, I'm playing Sims 3.
    Cheers!

@JoeHuman, the gallery is a Sims 4 feature that allows you to download Sims and lots directly into your game.
  • Options
    JoeHumanJoeHuman Posts: 32 Member
    > @simgirl1010 said:
    > JoeHuman wrote: »
    >
    > Hi, this is not really anything do to with your post, rather; Is this gallery only accessible for Sims 4? I have no idea what the gallery is, I'm playing Sims 3.
    > Cheers!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @JoeHuman, the gallery is a Sims 4 feature that allows you to download Sims and lots directly into your game.

Ahhh thank you! I've been wondering! Cheers!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    JoeHuman wrote: »
    Cheers!

Hello @JoeHuman
    This link explains about the Gallery
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/gallery/
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Some of them are nice. Just a shame it’s not a functioning laundromat venue rather than generic or as part of a bar/gym.
  • Options
    One is retail.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I'm just waiting for a mod that allows NPCs to do laundry on community lots. That's my only peeve with this pack.
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    be hard for apartments that are small too get Laundry machines in the apartment
  • Options
    Bol756 wrote: »

Not really since we can stack washers and dryers on top of each other.
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    A lot of my smaller apartments don't even have that one grid square to spare, especially not in the kitchen/bathroom.

Laundromats would be great if hampers could work as intended.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Now I know I don't have laundry and don't plan to buy it anytime soon, but I was wondering for gallery suggestions what people think is the best functioning laundromat?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    Will Sims be able to use a laundromat if I put it on a generic lot?
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Will Sims be able to use a laundromat if I put it on a generic lot?

Only your active sims.
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Might be a little off Topic, but is laundry was added in the club activities in Get Together?
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    If you make a laundromat on a National Park lot, you only need a grill, picnic table, and trash can. It should be easy enough to have a little park next to the building, and this is probably the smallest list for a public venue lot you can have where townies will show up. I'm not sure they do on generic lots.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    I'm just waiting for a mod that allows NPCs to do laundry on community lots. That's my only peeve with this pack.

I agree, guess they missed that opportunity.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Goldmoldar wrote: »

They didn't miss an opportunity, they clearly decided they didn't want to implement it. Clear difference.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Littlemssam released some laundry mods, including pick up clothes from hamper and pay for doing laundry on community lots.

My San Myshuno laundrette is now a fully functional part of my gameplay. My sims are ecstatic.
  • Options
    djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    Littlemssam released some laundry mods, including pick up clothes from hamper and pay for doing laundry on community lots.

My San Myshuno laundrette is now a fully functional part of my gameplay. My sims are ecstatic.

I can always count on Littlemssam o:) of course I knew somebody in the modding community would make this happen <3

I get to play tomorrow Yes!!!!!!!
  • Options
    renlishrenlish Posts: 7 New Member
    Yeah, I do wish they had included the option for launderettes in community lots for this stuff pack. That would make the game play for things like university challenges much more fun, both to build and to play. I hate modding my games but if a mod came out for this I don't think it would take much convincing for me to download it.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Goldmoldar wrote: »

They didn't miss an opportunity, they clearly decided they didn't want to implement it. Clear difference.

Actually, whether they chose not to implement it or it was not thought of is still an missed opportunity and only EA/Maxis knows why they did not. However, it is not an deal breaker if it was not implemented or just not thought of.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    @Goldmoldar It's off topic, but I have to say it:

I love your avatar. I'm a big fan of Saint's Row the Third. Man, I had so many hours of OTT mayhem with that game. I still have the theme as my ringtone. :D

I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    Cynna wrote: »
    @Goldmoldar It's off topic, but I have to say it:

I love your avatar. I'm a big fan of Saint's Row the Third. Man, I had so many hours of OTT mayhem with that game. I still have the theme as my ringtone. :D

Thank you I like it too I just forgot how I acquired it. You can make an copy of my avatar if you want and use Windows Paint to enlarge it if you want.
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Bol756 wrote: »

I find it difficult in the smaller apts even with the stackables. I have to put in in the bedroom or living room which just looks off. I really wish we could build our own apartment buildings and could add a laundry room for all tenants to use.
  • Options
    I am glad there is an huge selection of Laundry lots to choose from. Just keep them coming. :)