Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Huber Family. (Thread closed, pics deleted due to computer issues)

jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
Thread closed, pics deleted due to computer issues.
Post edited by jeepjeepcat on

Comments

• EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited January 2018
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited August 2018
    Thread closed, pics deleted due to computer issues
    edited January 2018
    She’s been paid twice, but is still broke. I’m thinking it’s to do with planning out and starting construction on a stilt house. She has bought all the columns, decked it all (sorta, still default can’t afford planks yet, moved her shed up on to it and adjusted the dimensions a little, built a bedroom space and steps to get up and down. However, the foot print isn’t complete, no wallpaper inside or out (apart from what was already there, no light in the bedroom and few windows. That’ll all come once she gets some more cash.

I have a screenshot but am on my phone at the moment so I’ll post it later!

edit-
    DdrDDC9.png
    OVN464B.png

All she can afford for the moment!
    Not many for today, I might have to post a pic of the almost finished house if she earns enough to do it. Just the shell, she won't be doing windows, doors, fences or new furniture for a while yet.

Haley and Paolo went on another date.
    lr82YsS.png

After the meal they wandered around the park and Haley swooped in for their first kiss.
    iMyIKjh.png
    59UIoni.png

Sadie hasn't met Paolo yet and I think it's time Haley and Sadie go on walk to the park to find some doggy friends!
    This is the more or less finished shell. The upstairs has no stairs...yet, no lights, no windows, no internal walls. Theres no outdoor decor done, no fence and I want to do a fence, wall, half wall combo around the ground floor. There's still only basic furniture but I did splurge on the used futon so a sim can finally move in (as long as they'll share a bed!).
    wVEVUMh.png
    edited January 2018
    More pics today, there've been a few new arrivals...

First of all, Haley and Paolo went to the romance festival...
    6zkCZuK.png

... and got carried away...
    rHx0aBH.png

...VERY carried away!
    mEB5Kc5.png

He's moved into the shack
    mhC3MV1.png

and had a mini makeover (Clothes and hair, which cost 150 simoleans and he's had another 450 simoleans of work outfits too!)
    R3bhezC.png

O7GT8S7.png
    Sadie became friends with Buster Lothario (Male- Loyal, friendly, playful), a male Boston Terrier. I had to move him in briefly because they would not attempt to breed until I moved him in.
    zKnfo7M.png
    Buster Lothario

They did the deed successfully and I moved him back in with Don, his husband, their son and their other dog (MCC has him married to a townie)

Shortly afterwards three puppies were born.

IGGwoIW.png
    Felix (Male-Hunter, Independent,Playful)

IGGwoIW.png
    Rocco (Male-Loyal, Active, Playful)

zQui8hN.png
    and Nibbler (Female-Loyal, Playful, Vocal).

Nibbler looks the most interesting, so Rocco and Felix were adopted out and the family kept Nibbler.

Shortly after Nibbler's arrival, Paolo and Haley welcomed their own little bundle of joy, a boy they named Esteban Rocca.
    VybBRt7.png

I'm not sure they'll still be alive for Esteban to become a teen, so I might have to plop in a guardian if it looks like they're going to die.
    Just a few more pics from today.
    This is the house they've ended up with (No real furnishing indoors, just the basics)
    41Fi91T.png

The underneath rooms will be a sorta home gym for Paolo and a laundry, not that they can afford laundry stuff at the moment.

ewHDm9g.png
    qM3Jl8b.png
    RIP Sadie, she lived a good life (and I've already removed the grave due to mourning continuously)

jR67aSm.png
    Esteban aged up.
    More age ups and births.

Nibbler aged up, isn't she... special...
    pPV7QGp.png

She met Bomber Wolff (Thornton and Morgana's dog)
    ZzMpH1I.png
    A male Afghan Hound - friendly, smart, independent.

They had
    Ducky
    grRsNxq.png
    Female- mixed breed - Vocal, Independent, Friendly

and Fifi
    3IbB3sa.png
    Female- mixed breed - Vocal, Independant, Friendly.

The pups were immediately adopted out (they need the cash) but due to MCC (I think) I know where they are. Rocco and Felix live with Jade Rocca and Fifi and Ducky live with the Heckings and their two kids.
    edited January 2018
    Esteban aged up into a child. He got Whiz Kid and geek and doesn't seem to have inherited any of Paulo's athleticism!
    KvxIpU6.png

The family splashed out on a washer and dryer room (the rest of the house is abysmal but at least the laundry room is cute), but after three dries, this happened...
    RpVkcNC.png

With the insurance, after Paolo put himself out, they bought a wash tub and line, cheaper and safer!
    o18Wi5T.png

Plus, since MCC adopted the pups into the world, here are shots of a grown up

Rocco
    kCRfZvs.png

and Felix
    yb5vVL9.png

Nibbler was certainly the most interesting one!
  • SmallSeven01SmallSeven01 Posts: 312 Member
    Love this so far!!
    The washtub and line wasn't working out
    Bp57zPe.png

The clothes weren't getting clean, so instead of spending simoleans on some furniture they had to get a washer and drier again. I'll just have to remember to clean the lint from now on, hopefully they'll stop being so quick with AI drying etc so I have a choice to empty the lint.
    7UZR0jQ.png

Ducky
    9DsPmt1.png

and Fifi
    HfluBiR.png

Who are living with the Hecking family have aged up,

and Esteban managed to burn down his science table (Which will not be replaced).
    Qgz0SPn.png
    Quick post, lots of age ups and one death.

Buster Lothario has died. He outlived Sadie by a fair margin.

Esteban aged up
    LYEbFAm.png
    glj7Dhg.png

He got Computer Whiz, and also Bro (from Paolo, one of Haley's traits next). He aged up near the top of the weight slider, looks okay since my teens tend to be emaciated if they're near the middle of the slider.

Haley aged
    obtMMve.png

and Paolo
    wHOckUg.png

So that was 450 simoleans in clothes and hair (she's still not wearing makeup-the cc lashes don't count!).
    Quick mini Update.

Do dogs poop gold bars?
    2W61gOy.png
    I swear Nibbler did, 4000 odd simoleans of gold bar just appeared.

Plus Risky Woohoo + Pregnancy aging on=
    Isaiah Rocca
    HzjJaZX.png
    iIIAkOo.png
    inQqNRI.png

He was an independent toddler and managed level 2 or 3 of all skills, but didn't get enough for a bonus trait and I had to age him up fairly quickly so he's at least a child before Haley and Paolo shuffle off. As a child he has Active from Paolo and is a Rambunctious Scamp. Do you think Esteban knows he's stuck at home until Isaiah is a teen in-case the parents die?
    edited January 2018
    How I wish EA would make the laundry interactions non autonomous...

Haley put on drying, and because they keep doing these things autonomously the lint hadn't been cleaned out.
    LtVlkWP.png

For some reason ALL the sims got set on fire even thought Paolo and Isaiah weren't even in the house, they were out front playing with a stray cat. I asked Haley to extinguish herself, and by the time I managed to get Paolo to extinguish himself and then Isaiah (Seriously kids can't extinguish themselves!) and realised Haley's extinguish had failed, it was too late.
    Ymti96I.png

Due to the family tragedy, the laundry room and gym were bulldozed and I aged Isaiah up. The last thing I need is Paolo dying and Isiah being whisked away.

WBUgeGa.png

Nibbler got ill so Isaiah took her to the vet. She's fire proof (wandered around in the flames and just got a bit dirty) but old age is catching up to her.
    WYOS5uK.png
    edited January 2018
    I think my game has exploded.

First of all Gianna Landgraab (teen) has the weirdest skeleton. I think she may have a back problem.
    yfp2hzC.png

Then Isaiah got home to be confronted with this
    oaXMeUH.png
    I thought Elders could only exert themselves with another elder or if you told them too. This was all on his lonesome.

28RPrCW.png
    Isaiah pleaded,

7KaQfU6.png
    and Thankfully won.

Isaiah then popped out to meet some friends. He met Rose Pleasant (YA) and Constance Pleasant (Teen) when he got this text
    wdNnHPm.jpg
    off his dog...

He got home just in time to see Nibbler die of old age.
    2ppdgaa.png
    (What's with all the death!)

He invited Rose and Constance over, but only Constance turned up.
    RaTQthj.png
    Isaiah had a short lived romance with Constance.
    4SLC5Ma.png
    3j6P5kO.png
    2KWtyIt.png
    QiX6l8W.png

Which ended when they had a fight by the lighthouse. They autonomously started doing mean things, I think it was a phase (mood swings?)
    B5LLw6H.png

Then, when Isaiah was in school, Paolo overdid it again... but this time there was no-one there to save him.
    TquIwq0.png

Isaiah lived alone for two days and then aged up
    ukApDu0.png

He's like a weird Paolo clone with Haley's hair colour. He inherited the chin, looks okay with facial hair, not a good look for girls!
    gJgjoEi.png

He's in the process of moving to a new home.
    This Isaiah's new house
    84ryLYs.png
    It has some furnishing and is definitely more comfortable than the house Haley started in. He's become a writer.

He met Siya Srivastava in the bar in Brindleton Bay, but, despite trying, he hasn't seen her since.
    xQyf2Vu.png

He then met Crystal Wolff (daughter of Thornton and Morgana) at the gym.
    V9p2aZ5.png

She's moved in as a roommate (at the moment) so I gave her a makeover (300 simoleans for clothes and Makeup)
    AwjNwlW.png
    As soon as I'd grudgingly decided to let Crystal move in, Siya appeared!
    4sd95go.png

I took them on a breakfast date
    ruMRVD8.png
    xjKlvIC.png

It went well
    qdQEB1r.png

So Crystal has decided to move back home and Siya has moved in (another 300simoleans for hair/clothes and makeup).
    tUZX8S5.png
    edited January 2018
    Quick update.
    Isaiah and Siya moved in together and they adopted a female Ocicat called Asparagus.
    UQz8dXa.png

Then they were victim to risky woohoo, not all that bothered since Siya is already an adult!
    q1OKO9h.png

Finally Adah Rocca (Easier to keep spelling than Srivastava) was born
    IyD5bFB.png

Edit-
    Asparagus
    O9ZkoTC.png

Adah
    lvkHkPY.png
    Two sims aging up, one death, one resurrection. It's been a busy few days...

Firstly Adah aged to a child
    537KOSF.png
    She managed top-notch toddler and got perfectionist.

Her family was soon expecting another little Rocca,
    D1PEdsU.png
    Her brother, Faiyaz was born.

Shortly after birth Siya decided to die laughting.
    bOrUBrW.png
    and Isaiah wouldn't plead for her...

So I managed to get the ghost back in the family and had them Ambrosia her. (She's all better now, but back a level in her job!)
    fFyixEE.png

Finally, Faiyaz aged up to a toddler and got independent.
    xZdf56o.png
    Siya got pregnant for the last time (she's due to age to elder)
    cyk0lRl.png

Their son, Jayesh, and daughter, Juhi, were born.
    WpNst1b.png
    edited February 2018
    Nothing but age ups (since they were all together)

Adah
    czg5el1.png

Faiyez
    lXCzU63.png

Siya
    WmeCfow.png

Juhi
    nlRyLLe.png

and Jayesh
    i8FHssV.png

edit - Simoleans adjusted for Clothes/Hair/Makeup for all of them since I altered the clothes they aged up in.
    edited February 2018
    Quick post- What do you do when work asks you to clone yourself but you don't want a clone...

Step 1
    vz5jIv3.png
    Clone yourself.

Step 2
    VOxICgU.png
    When you get home lure Martina Srivastava into the cats room in the basement and lock the door.

Step 3
    x6ZQ60s.png
    Shoot Martina with the Freeze Ray you've 'accidentally' tinkered with to make it a Death Ray... oops!

Step 4
    sR6IZpU.png
    Casually wander out, only returning to release her spirit so she's good and gone!

Thank goodness for the Death Ray mod, I really didn't want two elders, but she needed to clone herself for work. She's just retired, so there'll be no more cloning... well... not much...
    So... Isaiah got abducted.
    DU67Ect.png

Shortly before Juhi
    eSnPBSB.png
    8nZxMxy.png

and Jayesh
    napFeeN.png
    nap9nKp.png

aged up.

A short time later, Siya kicked the bucket.
    qQOfRqN.png

Then Isaiah noticed this...
    Y5Wj7Hh.png

and Noelle Rocca was born.
    Oe6mWEm.png
    t3CRHXp.png
    Noelle Rocca's room got a little make over
    Y9tfeYo.png

and like clockwork (it seems to be elder pets) Asparagus got ill
    eeLypev.png

This is how Faiyez aged up
    VAedAiN.png

I paid 150 simoleans to rid him of the glasses, pink eyebrows (?!) and Mohawk...
    q82IW2i.png
    He looks a bit better now.

Asparagus met her maker... sprayed by a skunk and lying in a pile of stinky fish...
    dwfMwWk.png

Adah aged up and hit the bleach.
    zQ8IgNf.png

She got given 50,000 simoleans of the family money to buy her own place and promptly married Brady Meade (so she's Adah Meade now) and they live in the house she bought in Willow Creek.
    EJoDKgv.png