Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Out of curiosity, would you buy a new computer just to play The Sims?

Comments

• simuellesimuelle Posts: 100 Member
    Yes
    I definitely want a nice desktop with enough storage to run TS4 (and the TS3 games I have) SUPER nicely, like taking magnificent screenshots nicely.
    tumblr; punchella origin id; liujiaxie
    NNePthn.png
  • SanguiniRebornSanguiniReborn Posts: 26 Member
    Yes
    Actually, this is exactly what I did. I refused to buy the Sims 4 till I had a better computer to play it on. Took me about 9 months to get it but I'm much happier and the game plays extremely well.
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited February 2018
    No
    Erpe wrote: »
    BeJaWa wrote: »
    aob wrote: »
    I would and I did!

Off topic but:
    You have a FOB gif I love it :)

I still am genuinely surprised by the results of this poll. The mentality and worldview I am reading here is so vastly different from my own and the people I know. Many of them were also surprised who I showed this to.
    This is why I like polls they always show me how different we all are.
    (Did I mostly think of something on topic to say to get in the FOB comment yes, but I am still enjoying looking at these polls :D:p )
    Compare it to other hobbies. I have a brother who travels to all kinds of golf courses to play golf or he travels even to other countries on tours with friends on the motor bike he bought just for that purpose. (He has a car too.) You can find many hobbies that are much more expensive than gaming.

So if the result surprises you then remember that we are in the forum for the most hardcore simmers who likely play the game almost every day and have done so for years! We aren’t casual simmers who only bought the game on an impulse, played it a little and then forgot about it. We didn’t even hesitate to decide if we should buy it because we wanted it badly and it is a huge part of our lives. So if we need a better computer to make it run better then we usually just buy such a computer if we can afford it!

So for me there likely only will be two types of simmers who would answer no:
    1. Casual simmers who maybe bought the game and maybe also a couple of packs later but who have other more important interests in their lives anyway and therefore only play the game occasionally. (Most of those simmers aren’t in this forum at all. But they are likely the biggest customers for the game anyway!)
    2. Simmers who don’t have much money and who therefore need to plan carefully before they buy expensive things like a new computer even if they need it badly for a game that they play almost every day.

I have played it every day and have since I was six. I would never spend money like that. Like I said it is a very different worldview from how I was raised.
    It is just an alien idea to me, and I'm surrounded by people who have similar views on things to me. Yes we all even have different hobbies, carpentry, dogs, model painting etc. that we spend more on, but all of us just don't think one hobby is enough of a reason to spend a bunch of money. Just how I was raised. :)

Even though I say this, it's not like others are wrong for doing this, it is just a very different way of handling life expenses to how many I know do, even for a dear passion.

Edit: Even the expenses of the sims games themselves (which is alot), I pretty much only get packs on birthdays and Christmas, and honestly on sale even then. I feel super cheap right now explaining this all... :|
    Post edited by Shadowmarked on
    edited February 2018
    No
    Im more amazed that anyone could be amazed by this. I mean why else would someone hang out on a forum for a certain video game , rather often , might I add...if they didnt like it enough to buy the equipment they need to play it properly? That doesnt make sense to me honestly.

I think most of us here have been simming for yearssssssssss. So It makes so much more sense to me that most of us would buy a new pc :) I honestly think its more bizarre the other way around lol <3o:)@BeJaWa

I didn't see this before, but...
    as I said in my first comment, I have the right equipment because of many other things I do, but I simply can't spend money for just one game when other games will work on my other systems. It isn't how I do things. Just a life style difference :)

I have been simming for years as well, still doesn't matter for me.

I suppose I am not as dedicated as some other simmers since I do play many other games and have other hobbies even outside of my games that also cost money.

As for being on here often, this is open in the background while I'm waiting for other stuff so it's easy, I'm also currently on two other forums right now, and watching youtube stuff, so yeah, I'm just killing time :):D
    Post edited by Shadowmarked on
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    edited February 2018

Well my point is that is someone doesnt have a computer that is good for running sims on and that is a passion of theirs , then they are of course going to want to replace the "not so good" pc with the right one for them :D Playing below requirements is not recommended. And lot of us players want to get the most of of our simming experience. When you really love the sims, you usually want to run it at its highest level <3

Hobbies are important to some people . There is no other game that I like as much as sims. I consider most other games limited and somewhat boring @BeJaWa
    Actually, this is exactly what I did. I refused to buy the Sims 4 till I had a better computer to play it on. Took me about 9 months to get it but I'm much happier and the game plays extremely well.

Yes!!! If I knew what I know now, I would have bought my gaming pc last year, rather than wait until a few days ago to buy one like I have. But Im glad I made the leap :)o:)@SanguiniReborn
  • SimsayCDSimsayCD Posts: 95 Member
    Yes
    That's why I bought my current gaming laptop. :D
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Yes
    I would and I did!

Off topic but:

I still am genuinely surprised by the results of this poll. The mentality and worldview I am reading here is so vastly different from my own and the people I know. Many of them were also surprised who I showed this to.
    (Did I mostly think of something on topic to say to get in the FOB comment yes, but I am still enjoying looking at these polls :D:p )
    Compare it to other hobbies. I have a brother who travels to all kinds of golf courses to play golf or he travels even to other countries on tours with friends on the motor bike he bought just for that purpose. (He has a car too.) You can find many hobbies that are much more expensive than gaming.

So if the result surprises you then remember that we are in the forum for the most hardcore simmers who likely play the game almost every day and have done so for years! We aren’t casual simmers who only bought the game on an impulse, played it a little and then forgot about it. We didn’t even hesitate to decide if we should buy it because we wanted it badly and it is a huge part of our lives. So if we need a better computer to make it run better then we usually just buy such a computer if we can afford it!

1. Casual simmers who maybe bought the game and maybe also a couple of packs later but who have other more important interests in their lives anyway and therefore only play the game occasionally. (Most of those simmers aren’t in this forum at all. But they are likely the biggest customers for the game anyway!)
    2. Simmers who don’t have much money and who therefore need to plan carefully before they buy expensive things like a new computer even if they need it badly for a game that they play almost every day.

I have played it every day and have since I was six. I would never spend money like that. Like I said it is a very different worldview from how I was raised.
    It is just an alien idea to me, and I'm surrounded by people who have similar views on things to me. Yes we all even have different hobbies, carpentry, dogs, model painting etc. that we spend more on, but all of us just don't think one hobby is enough of a reason to spend a bunch of money. Just how I was raised. :)

Even though I say this, it's not like others are wrong for doing this, it is just a very different way of handling life expenses to how many I know do, even for a dear passion.

Edit: Even the expenses of the sims games themselves (which is alot), I pretty much only get packs on birthdays and Christmas, and honestly on sale even then. I feel super cheap right now explaining this all... :|
    There is nothing cheap about your attitude at all! My problem with your explanation is for me much more to understand the background for your way of reasoning.

When I was a student at university I often looked at games which ran on a computer in the bookstore where we bought our books, pencils and paper for our notes. Those games made me curious and of course I would have wanted to buy such a computer for myself. But I could neither afford it nor had time for such activities when I had to study hard for my upcoming exams.

But today this isn’t my problem at all because I have all the money I need and live in a house which I own completely without having any remaining debt in it. I also earn much more money than I use. So I can afford to buy things I want almost no matter what they cost and also a new computer when I need it. I don’t need to consider that my daughter then will inherit just a little less money when I die (hopefully not the next 20 years) because she has a good job too and there will be more than enough for her to inherit anyway. So I don’t need to be ashamed even if I use unnecessary money even on a game which I maybe won’t play much anyway.

I play now mostly MMO games. In those games it wonders me that I can see that other players have bought stuff for several hundreds of dollars just to avoid playing through challenges. I wouldn’t ever do that. But not because I couldn’t afford it. The reason instead is that I just can’t understand why anybody would pay huge amounts for not playing a game!??!?

Your attitude reminds me more about my own attitude about buying a game console because I have often considered that even though I haven’t done it. If I did I sure also would buy a couple of games for it and again the reason why I haven’t bought a console isn’t money. Instead it is that I suspect that I only would use it for maybe one or two weeks and then never again and then it would annoy me that I bought it. (I don’t need it for Netflix and similar things because I have both a smartTV, Apple TV and chromecast.)

It also wonders me that you are able to play TS4 every day when you seem to give higher priority to other games and activities? YouTube videos I rarely watch myself and then only very short videos because I can’t see how the longer videos can compete with Netflix and similar things? I usually get bored quite fast if I just watch videos which is why I usually prefer games instead.

I almost suspect that you have to ask somebody for permission when you buy a new computer since you can’t buy it even for a game which you have played every day for so many years unless you can come up with better reasons?
    No

Well my point is that is someone doesnt have a computer that is good for running sims on and that is a passion of theirs , then they are of course going to want to replace the "not so good" pc with the right one for them :D Playing below requirements is not recommended. And lot of us players want to get the most of of our simming experience. When you really love the sims, you usually want to run it at its highest level <3

Hobbies are important to some people . There is no other game that I like as much as sims. I consider most other games limited and somewhat boring @BeJaWa

Yes and my entire point is that the people I know irl and myself have hobbies, and consider them very important, however due to our life style and our values regarding money, none of us would ever dream of spending so much money on one single thing. We would have to justify it a lot.

It isn't about the hobby being important or not important, enjoying it or not, it is 100% the spending culture here. Nothing else.
    I like the sims a lot, just because I don't spend money on it doesn't mean it isn't a dear game to me, there is no other game like it and it hits a lot of the things I want from a game.
    I just can't and wouldn't spend that money for a single game, even one I love, when other games work fine, I like both ts2, ts3 and ts4 to an extent so if ts5 requires an upgrade I'll just shrug and continue with my other sim games, easy as that.

Once again because I feel you are offended, I am not judging or saying this is wrong to the people who are saying yes, if you have the money then by all means spend it, I don't care at all (even if you don't have the money and want to spend it, I don't care). I am just saying most of the yes comments are portraying an attitude vastly different from the world of which I live with irl so it is surprising and baffling too see how prevalent it is here.
    I would and I did!

Off topic but:

There is nothing cheap about your attitude at all! My problem with your explanation is for me much more to understand the background for your way of reasoning.

When I was a student at university I often looked at games which ran on a computer in the bookstore where we bought our books, pencils and paper for our notes. Those games made me curious and of course I would have wanted to buy such a computer for myself. But I could neither afford it nor had time for such activities when I had to study hard for my upcoming exams.

But today this isn’t my problem at all because I have all the money I need and live in a house which I own completely without having any remaining debt in it. I also earn much more money than I use. So I can afford to buy things I want almost no matter what they cost and also a new computer when I need it. I don’t need to consider that my daughter then will inherit just a little less money when I die (hopefully not the next 20 years) because she has a good job too and there will be more than enough for her to inherit anyway. So I don’t need to be ashamed even if I use unnecessary money even on a game which I maybe won’t play much anyway.

I play now mostly MMO games. In those games it wonders me that I can see that other players have bought stuff for several hundreds of dollars just to avoid playing through challenges. I wouldn’t ever do that. But not because I couldn’t afford it. The reason instead is that I just can’t understand why anybody would pay huge amounts for not playing a game!??!?

Your attitude reminds me more about my own attitude about buying a game console because I have often considered that even though I haven’t done it. If I did I sure also would buy a couple of games for it and again the reason why I haven’t bought a console isn’t money. Instead it is that I suspect that I only would use it for maybe one or two weeks and then never again and then it would annoy me that I bought it. (I don’t need it for Netflix and similar things because I have both a smartTV, Apple TV and chromecast.)

It also wonders me that you are able to play TS4 every day when you seem to give higher priority to other games and activities? YouTube videos I rarely watch myself and then only very short videos because I can’t see how the longer videos can compete with Netflix and similar things? I usually get bored quite fast if I just watch videos which is why I usually prefer games instead.

I almost suspect that you have to ask somebody for permission when you buy a new computer since you can’t buy it even for a game which you have played every day for so many years unless you can come up with better reasons?

I'm not playing ts4 :)
    In recent years I haven't played much longer than an hour or so, and too be 100% fair, there was as stretch of about 6 months where I didn't play at all, due to extreme frustration with ts4 and trying to get ts3 to run with out crashing. I spent more time playing my other games then.

You-tube, and my internet activities I do over lunch breaks and while on transit on the way home (which is about 45min.) or in the morning before I leave for school. Couldn't be playing anything in that time either way. On the weekends I have a lot of spare time so most of my other games get played then, unless I am doing an event with my friends or family. Sims I play a majority of the time my other games are not as large a passion. I just would pick them over spending a ton of money.
    Does that work as a reason? Money > importance than entertainment. Even favorite entertainment, because there are too many cheaper options I would accept over spending money.

The background of my attitude
    1. I am at the present moment, not very well of financially
    2. My grandparents came from dirt poor families and their spending habits have rubbed off on my parents which rubbed off on me
    3. I have other activities I enjoy, and while the sims is a big part of my life, I can not justify spending so much on just it when I have other hobbies and other versions of the sims that work on my current computer
    4. I have been raised by a family that, honestly hoards money without spending, I have been taught my entire life to only spend after very thorough consideration about all options. Hence why when I see the expense I then think, "there are other things I can do for entertainment", not, "I really enjoy this so I must have it".
    5. I don't put a high value on entertainment expenses compared to everything else. It is basically always my last priority.
    6. honestly even when I upgraded I would wait a while before grabbing the newest sims game unless ts3 2 or 4 couldn't work on the computer I got. I don't really need the newest game, and I think that is something a lot of people are forgetting when saying I must not be truly dedicated. I can still sim on an older system with the older games, last I checked that is still being engaged in the sims, and to be honest the games aren't that vastly different from one another, they are all the same thing with different quirks and decoration on top.
    7. I have spending anxiety, so I just always avoid spending anything.

As for asking permission, nope. Never have needed to either, my money was always my own to spend even when I was really little :) Strange thing to enquirer about.

And finally, this discussion is a little off topic, I mostly just wanted to compliment @aob and their FOB gif, and my appreciation of how polls let us see stuff diffrently was something else to add to the discussion.
    It isn't much to discuss except, this isn't how I am used to things being done and it is surprising to me, and it is a cool poll to show how differently people view things from myself.
    I do understand the attitude and thought process, I just am surprised by how many people have it on these forum. I don't need people to explain the attitude to me, and my surprise at the fact this spending attitude is so prevalent will not be changed by more explanation, it is just a fact about how I see this thread.

One more time, it isn't a judgment either, I was not commenting people were wrong for spending, only that I could not picture spending like that in my own life.
    edited February 2018
    @BeJaWa

And likewise , I would not mind, how you spend money yourself. You not buying a new computer does not change the fact that I would buy a new laptop , whenever I see fit. I would buy a gaming laptop in a heartbeat to play my favorite game.

But I think that you either dont understand that some people have hobbies that they are willing to spend money on , or for some reason dont believe the sims is a hobby worth spending money on. My only problem with that is that is you are imposing your views on other gamers. Maybe for some of us , it is well worth it and not a big deal to spend money on hobbies we enjoy. Hobby enthusiasts have been spending money on their passions since forever. I dislike the notion that people shouldn't spend their own money how they want to spend it. If you would not, thats okay, no skin off my nose. But I totally have and would again :D<3

For someone whose family can afford it , and doesnt need the money for anything else its not costing us anything to buy a gaming laptop. Im a stay at home mom. My partner takes care of everything and he loves doing nice stuff for me when we have extra money. We can afford to.

My only issue with what you said, was that just because you dont consider playing sims on a good PC and buying a new one when needed, a priority , that everyone else should be that way as well. And I dont agree. For a lot of us who have been simming for years, we dont wish to play on pcs that cant run the game well, or at all o:)<3

And Im happy for you that you have other games that you like more than sims , but that is not the case for everybody. I grew up playing video games and I have played different ones, but none of them would replace sims for me o:)
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Yes
    @BeJaWa I think that your attitude is very typical for your age (even though I don’t know your exact age - but only that you still go to school). I remember those years myself and it would have been very unlikely too that I in those days had become enough engaged in just one game to buy a new computer for it. When you young you mainly need to experiment with a lot of things to prepare yourself for the rest of your life.

But things change when you are finished with your education, get a job and children. Then most often most of your life is routines about earning money, taking care of your children, cleaning your house, preparing meals and so on. Also your gaming changes and you usually don’t just experiment with a lot of games anymore. Instead you already have chosen your favorite game and you mainly just want to play that game all the time - or at least until you maybe years later find another game which then becomes your favorite game instead. This is already the situation for a lot of simmers here in this forum - and it is also the reason why so many of us won’t hesitate if we need a better computer just to get the full experience from our favorite game.

I don’t play TS4 either though. But I played TS2 for hours every day for about 3 years when it was my favorite game. Earlier I played other favorite games (like Civilization, Total Annihilation or Starcraft) in the same way. Each game had its period and at the time I would of course have bought a new computer for it if necessary.

Currently I play iPad games instead. But if TS5 suits me then once again I wouldn’t hesitate to buy a new computer for it. Even a new game similar to the Sims Medieval would make me consider to become a PC gamer again and buying a new computer for a sufficiently good game won’t be a problem. I have a lot of old PC games that I also would like to play a little again at some time though.
  • LudditeBorgLudditeBorg Posts: 45 Member
    Yes
    I would definitely do this if I lived alone, but my husband would think it was ridiculous!
    edited February 2018
    No
    @BeJaWa I think that your attitude is very typical for your age (even though I don’t know your exact age - but only that you still go to school). I remember those years myself and it would have been very unlikely too that I in those days had become enough engaged in just one game to buy a new computer for it. When you young you mainly need to experiment with a lot of things to prepare yourself for the rest of your life.

But things change when you are finished with your education, get a job and children. Then most often most of your life is routines about earning money, taking care of your children, cleaning your house, preparing meals and so on. Also your gaming changes and you usually don’t just experiment with a lot of games anymore. Instead you already have chosen your favorite game and you mainly just want to play that game all the time - or at least until you maybe years later find another game which then becomes your favorite game instead. This is already the situation for a lot of simmers here in this forum - and it is also the reason why so many of us won’t hesitate if we need a better computer just to get the full experience from our favorite game.

I don’t play TS4 either though. But I played TS2 for hours every day for about 3 years when it was my favorite game. Earlier I played other favorite games (like Civilization, Total Annihilation or Starcraft) in the same way. Each game had its period and at the time I would of course have bought a new computer for it if necessary.

Currently I play iPad games instead. But if TS5 suits me then once again I wouldn’t hesitate to buy a new computer for it. Even a new game similar to the Sims Medieval would make me consider to become a PC gamer again and buying a new computer for a sufficiently good game won’t be a problem. I have a lot of old PC games that I also would like to play a little again at some time though.

Yes, that is fair, things do change :)
    @BeJaWa

And likewise , I would not mind, how you spend money yourself. You not buying a new computer does not change the fact that I would buy a new laptop , whenever I see fit. I would buy a gaming laptop in a heartbeat to play my favorite game.

But I think that you either dont understand that some people have hobbies that they are willing to spend money on , or for some reason dont believe the sims is a hobby worth spending money on. My only problem with that is that is you are imposing your views on other gamers. Maybe for some of us , it is well worth it and not a big deal to spend money on hobbies we enjoy. Hobby enthusiasts have been spending money on their passions since forever. I dislike the notion that people shouldn't spend their own money how they want to spend it. If you would not, thats okay, no skin off my nose. But I totally have and would again :D<3

For someone whose family can afford it , and doesnt need the money for anything else its not costing us anything to buy a gaming laptop. Im a stay at home mom. My partner takes care of everything and he loves doing nice stuff for me when we have extra money. We can afford to.

My only issue with what you said, was that just because you dont consider playing sims on a good PC and buying a new one when needed, a priority , that everyone else should be that way as well. And I dont agree. For a lot of us who have been simming for years, we dont wish to play on pcs that cant run the game well, or at all o:)<3

And Im happy for you that you have other games that you like more than sims , but that is not the case for everybody. I grew up playing video games and I have played different ones, but none of them would replace sims for me o:)

*Sigh*
    When did I tell anyone they were wrong or try to force their hand? I explicitly said, it is just my experience and was not a judgement, multiple times because it seemed you were offended and I wanted to clarify.
    I never once said that, you are putting words into my mouth, and I do not appreciate that.

I also thought I clarified, I am surprised by how common an opinion it is, not that I don't understand it.

Edit: I feel this conversation has come to a circle and your comments have started to cross into a place that is offending me @kaywilliams , as such you should know I will not be continuing this or reading any further posts in it, just to save you time in responding.
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    No
    No. I don't have the money to be buying computers willy nilly. I played sims 3 and 4 on my old laptop up until a couple of weeks ago when it died. I'm going to do the same with my current one.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Yes
    Not sure why there's been a lot of questioning into @BeJaWa's answer of no. I understand what they're saying perfectly and at no point in any of their answers do I see how they're imposing their views on anyone in this thread. Simply, I see it as them explaining their own circumstances and their views which is perfectly welcome.

There's going to be a lot of different views for the people who vote no. I think it's interesting to read about different view points, so let's try to keep it to a discussion and less of an accusation about the imposition of others' views.
    Not questioning her "no" answer . A few others said no and I didn't even reply to them . I replied to her post because she implied that because she would not buy a gaming laptop , that its unforeseeable that others might find the expense worthwhile. That is all. And I was explaining why I disagree with her views on that. Not everyone has the same financial situation and some people do really want the best equipment they can afford o:)<3

I feel that when you share your thoughts online, you should expect feedback on your opinions. And that nothing that was shared or said here has been crossing the line, at all @aricarai
  • Doxiedog6Doxiedog6 Posts: 47 Member
    Yes, wanted to make sure sims 4 ran smoothly.
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Yes
    Not questioning her "no" answer . A few others said no and I didn't even reply to them . I replied to her post because she implied that because she would not buy a gaming laptop , that its unforeseeable that others might find the expense worthwhile. That is all. And I was explaining why I disagree with her views on that. Not everyone has the same financial situation and some people do really want the best equipment they can afford o:)<3

I feel that when you share your thoughts online, you should expect feedback on your opinions. And that nothing that was shared or said here has been crossing the line, at all @aricarai

Totally agree with what I bolded @kaywilliams; however when it's constantly going around in circles after they had already explained why they thought the way they did and when they're accused more than once of imposing their views on others - which is not what I saw - it becomes like people are putting words in others mouths.

I also agree that not everyone has the same financial situation and that people do want the best equipment they can afford; however, some people don't see the point of spending money on a new computer and I totally get that; it's just not practical for them, can't afford it, or have other things they would rather spend money on.

I just don't see why it needs to come to the point where we are trying to tell people what they really mean or looking deeper into what someone has written then what is already there.

Again, I'll repeat, at no time did I feel like @BeJaWa was imposing their views on anyone here - simply explaining their thought process, how they were brought up and how they choose to spend money, which they did more than once, and which I feel like they shouldn't have even needed to do to justify themselves.
  • TimelordSnowyTimelordSnowy Posts: 41 Member
    Yes
    Yes. Sims 4 runs ok on my current laptop but sims 3 is an unplayable laggy mess half the time and I miss playing it. The only other games I really play are browser based and thus have no impact on my computer usually so like...If sims dont work and I can I might as well...
    Please Ping if responding to something I say. I wont see otherwise thank you :)
  • BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    Yes
    Yes of course absolutely! The Sims is currently the game I'm enjoying and playing the most so I might as well enjoy it in all its glory. Beautiful graphics! :)
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    Yes
    I think we all have those instances where we'll look at another's spending decisions and feel a sense of bafflement. For me that occurs when I see someone buy a brand new car, pay it off in 4 years, then trade it in for another brand new car and another 4 years of car payments when it's still running perfectly fine. I purchased my current car brand new in 2003, 15 years ago. It has 90,000 miles and with regular maintenance will probably run well for another 3-5 years. But then some of those ' buy a new car every 4 years people' would be baffled by my decision to buy a new computer simply to play the Sims. :p I've only had my current computer about a year now but I'm fully prepared to update if required for the next Sims title.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    No
    I said no because my laptop runs it well - for the foreseeable future anyway but I have seen the "Future" and want one of those laptops/PCs I see coming which are currently priced above and beyond even my Sims addiction longings.

I've got to be practical now. My flat needs decorating, I need a new kitchen and, and, and......... maybe holiday.

• JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Yes
    Yes, because The Sims is the only game I play vividly.
    Also, this time around I just had to get a new pc for more than one reason, I play more games like The Witcher 3 which requires a better pc.. So I bought a new pc last summer to accommodate this.
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Removed some posts from the thread. I would advise against engaging in personal remarks and focusing on the topic discussion instead.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

• ShampuruShampuru Posts: 90 Member
    Yes
    Yes but the one I have currently is pretty high end so I won't need to upgrade for a while. It was a nice upgrade from my laptop.