The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you use all the things from the SP that you have?

2...Next

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,819 Member
    NO
    I find it a bit difficult to use all the items since I only play one main family and a couple of related households. I try to use as much as possible on community lots so my sims get to enjoy them. I still have some of the little stars indicating new content. :p
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    NO
    I have all of the stuff packs, but I rarely use all of the clutter/wall hanging items.. I forget them and play with walls down so I don't spend a lot of time there. I use ceiling lights also so unless I download a decorated build I rarely use wall lights.
    I use the clothes/hair/furniture/gameplay objects.
    egTcBMc.png
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Have no SP's
    I don't know why my option was their but it was... :)

Anyways from my experience with EP, GP and previous sims games, it is rare that I use all the stuff in a pack. I would presume that SP would be along the same lines.

Vampires is an exception, It just so happens that vampires style is exactly my style for building. I don't use all the clothing though. I don't think there has been a pack in sims history where I used all the clothing, I am very picky about cloths.
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    NO
    There are even some new gameplay objects that I have never used, such as the pumpkin carving station from Spooky Stuff. Halloween is not celebrated in my country so I never really felt like using it. I only bought that SP because I like to have every pack installed in my game and also because of the cobwebs (even though I stopped using them when we got better cobwebs in Vampires). I have never used most of the items in Romantic Garden SP either, including the wishing well, nor the furniture items in Movie Hangout SP (except for the movie screens and popcorn machine) as I'm not really a fan of the bohemian style.
  • AshleyAOAshleyAO Posts: 62 Member
    NO
    I'm pretty boring when it comes to my sims and usually I just kinda end up dressing them pretty similarly.
  • fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    Yes
    Yeah, but I spread them out through out the entire world. If i buy a stuff pack I will remake lots with those items to make sure I get use of them. Like the rock climbing wall I remade the gym in city living to house a big fitness area with rock climbing walls, basketball hoops, yoga, and stuff like that. It gives that gym a different feel from the other gym in willow creek.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    edited January 2018
    NO
    I have all the things, and I use things from every pack, but I don't use all the things from every pack. However the townies at least seem to get a lot of use out of the clothes and hair I never touch.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    NO
    I'd say I use about 80% to 90% of the items. Nut all of them at once or with every Sim; I used Luxury Party to put together a wedding venue in the basement of the museum in Willow Creek, for example, which many of my Sims use to get married.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    NO
    Yeah, but I spread them out through out the entire world. If i buy a stuff pack I will remake lots with those items to make sure I get use of them. Like the rock climbing wall I remade the gym in city living to house a big fitness area with rock climbing walls, basketball hoops, yoga, and stuff like that. It gives that gym a different feel from the other gym in willow creek.

I did that with the gym in Windenburg -- I also added a basketball room in the basement next to the pool.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)