Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Top 5 Favorite Premades...

Comments

• Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    My Morty pics predate my move back to Australia so, for now, I can only share pics of Beau and Eddy.

35190689251_6d3c421b89_o.jpg
    34527159363_9707077426_o.jpg
    34969327020_2aa2d87548_o.jpg
    35414307975_39fff09560_o.jpg
    35053251550_56a34d1ac6_o.jpg
    35416156752_e71cea507d_o.jpg

Oven timer went off so Eddy will have to wait until after dinner :)

You're vampire looks PERFECT in every way but... You know, ever since I tried Sims 4 and experienced it's Vampires, I now find it inconceivable that I would ever play a Sims 3 Vampire again... lol.
    It's like I see/ saw the Sims 4 vampires so perfect in how they work, it ruined Sims 3 vampires for me... So I can't play them anymore myself, but have to comment on the best vampires of Sims 3 that I see still.
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Kilov17 Thanks :) I have never played 4 (and probably never will although I have nothing against it) so have no clue what the vampires are like. I don't particularly care for TS3 vampires to be truthful. I like human sims. Beau is the only exception because I fell in love with him when I first got Late Night when it came out. Of course, my Beau is heavily tweaked as I can't play any premade until I have shaped them to my taste.
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    Gao Pei (World Adventures) & Bessie Clavell (Sunset Valley) almost make MY top five as I personally like to age them down and play them... as they I figure are a road less traveled and thus are slightly more appealing for it lol...
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Ok everyone. It literally took me a half hour to put together a list of all the hottie premade guys in the Sims 3 (that I am most familiar with, with the world's I have ;) ) and to come up with my Top 5. :)

Gotta admit I spent the most time picking out the fifth one...drove me crazy! :sweat:
    You're right @CravenLestat it's hard to pick just 5! ;)

But anyway, here is emorrill's Hottie Male Premade List 2018 :mrgreen: (I date it because it might change in the future. :p )

#1 Bruce Chesterfield - Hidden Springs
    Those eyes. :love:
    Helen_randoms_3.jpg
    http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Bruce_Chesterfield
    Seriously, the hottest male premade of the male premades! ;)

#2 Richie Striker - Bridgeport
    He is one I just recently discovered and he has a gorgeous face that makes you melt like butter! <3
    250?cb=20131126083048
    http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Richie_Striker

#3 Christopher Steele - Sunset Valley
    The man in the very first world that always caught my eye and I would think, "Sexy!" :love:
    latest?cb=20120814180538
    http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Christopher_Steel

#4 Stephen Brackney - University
    He magically appeared in Andrea Holland's dorm in my Holland Family Story. Since adding him to the story, his sexiness grew on me more and more. :love:
    hot_Stephen.jpg
    http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Stephen_Brackney

#5 Harley Greenwood - Isla Paradiso
    I don't usually go for the blonde haired guys, but this one...just yummy! <3
    latest?cb=20130804230307
    http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Harley_Greenwood

And that's it ladies folks. :p

And here are some Honorable Mentions because of course I have more than 5! :mrgreen:
    (I sure didn't think I did, but I guess I do. ;) )
    Eddy Mullis - University
    Gino Ferrari - Monte Vista
    Jayden James - Monte Vista
    Nicholas Riverhawk - Hidden Springs
    Goodwin Goode - Twinbrook
    Suzuki Hinata - Sunlit Tides
    Devin Ashton - Bridgeport
    Skip Taylor - University
    Han Cheng - Hidden Springs
    Robin Hooley - Dragon Valley

@emorrill , I’m guessing Thornton and Bruce??

@Charlottesmom Of course Bruce, but sadly...not Thornton. ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @emorrill , No Thornton??? He’s gorgeous to me, BUT I think a lot if it has to do with my playing with him and Erika so much in Kate, I tend to fall in love with my male main characters... <3
  • Options
    AgentAnteaterAgentAnteater Posts: 8 New Member
    For me:

1. Lilly-Bo Chique: Bridgeport - she's weird looking but still cute, and her style is mad funky. I always let her get with Beau in my games.
    2. Kara Carter: Midnight Hollow - I love the Midnight Hollow CAS items so it makes me inclined to like any sim wearing them. She's a super cutie. And chefs ftw!
    3. Flo-Flo Chique: A gorgeous vampire gal who usually ends up as a bouncer in my game (but can also become a mixologist or paparazzi due to her townie status), but she's just really pretty and I like her relationship with her little sis.
    4. Ashley DeSorrento: She has a really cute baby face, and I dunno she just appeals to me. I like her green sweater.
    5. Belisama Hemlock - I just think it's cool that she's a vampire toddler.

Yeah, Bridgeport and Sims Uni have the most attractive Sims by far, and I don't like many pre-mades since I prefer playing my own families and giving them makeovers when needed. I prefer ts2's premades.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Since I rarely play with pre made sims and haven't introduced myself to many pre made my list will possibly be limited.

Christopher Steel because he's always so cooperative and Patience has married him in many games. She always moves on and Gobias Koffe is a usual conquest for her.

I enjoy Gobias because he's autonomously done so many unexpected things that I've never seen any other sim do. He surprises me and makes me laugh.

Shark Rackett because he was a fun teen resident of my boarding school once. He's from Twinbrookbut I found him in a user made world.

I remember years ago having some fun with Gage Briody. He's a homeless sim initially. He gradually worked on my consciousness he seemed to hang around and interact with whatever sim I was playing with and I gradually became aware that he didn't seem to live anywhere at the beginning of a game but would often move into a house somewhere in town if he was going to stay in town. Eventually I would look for him and began trying to capture him. Occasionally the game would be diverted to be a game of trying to find and capture him. When I started my big game I took a few citizens of Sunset Valley along with Patience and her 15 children. I thought he, or his descendants might be suitable spouses of descendants of Patience. When I moved them to Dragon Valley the game matched up Gage with Cassidy. I can't remember her original last name. She was older than him. They had three daughters. Cassidy soon became an elder and died leaving Gage with three daughters to raise.

The final premise that has had an impact is Kara Carter from Midnight Hollow. I randomly chose her household the first time I played in that world. She ended up being the sim I used to help me build Carters Corner Store. That is the first savvy seller store I made and loaded to the exchange.

So that's it from me. No pics this time as I'm using my phone. Happy Simming.

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited January 2018
    @charlottesmom My issue is nostalgia wants to choose for me :( Posted those 3 cause use them so much and even though Betty was Riverview did not choose her cause was a early world.Have chosen a 4th cause she has been in my game more than any sim will post later but wanted to add Constance Shelley but think nostalgia is speaking in my head.So do have a fourth but the fifth is kinda between 2 sims. :(

Would be fooling myself if chose a SV sim cause is base world would not mean they are better or have better stories but only cause it was out longer.See my issue.Grarrr so hard.I think I even posted before that Constance was the first sim I married even though was in SV binned her into it.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Well...for me...if I wanted to add in another sim that I've always liked it's Autumn Cusack.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    edited January 2018
    emorrill wrote: »
    #1 Bruce Chesterfield - Hidden Springs
    Those eyes. :love:
    Helen_randoms_3.jpg
    http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Bruce_Chesterfield
    Seriously, the hottest male premade of the male premades! ;)

And yet, he could not hold a candle to Sam..... :)

ETA: Not posting my top 5 cause there's no way I could pick 5 but hey, Gunther and Cornelia and, of course, Agnes, are my top 3!
  • Options
    ZeeGee wrote: »

And yet, he could not hold a candle to Sam..... :)

@ZeeGee Darn skippy! :smiley:

He blows you a kiss for that one. :kissing_heart:
    Sam_sexy_pose_9.jpg

Oh my gosh I love that response to much! :blush:<3 Thanks chica.

Sam will always be at the top of my list of male hotties in my game. :love:

Although I have two other Sims I created that are absolute hotties too and they make up my Top 3 List because I haven't created 2 more. :p

#1 Sam Beckett (as mentioned ;) )

#2 Clint Hansen
    Townie_makeovers_13.jpg

#3 Michael Holland
    Meet_Michael_Holland.jpg
    (^Not the best pic. I have better ones, but can't find them at the moment :p )

• Options
    @Charlottesmom Yeah...Thornton never really did it for me originally. :confused:

However when I watched how he was in Kate's story, he grew on me. :)

And I think I will add him to the Honorable Mentions list for that. <3
  • Options
    @charlottesmom My issue is nostalgia wants to choose for me :(

@CravenLestat That was a little bit of my issue too putting together the list. :(

And for male premades to make it on my Hottie list, they have to have the nice, sweet, and caring personality to go with it. Because looks aren't everything.

<3
  • Options
    Hmm...the thread title is "Your Top 5 Favorite Premades."

Goodness emorrill, that doesn't completely mean male hotties! :p:lol:

I should post a list of my Top 5 favorite Female Premades. :)
    (That might take some time though...)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited January 2018
    @emorrill it is true even years down the road look at any favorite sim type topic people choose SV sims,as mentioned not cause they have some amazing backstory or are dressed cool or even look better or remotely stand out it is because SV is the base world and feels like home.I cannot let that sway my choice.You might already know my 4th Starts with an "I" and was from like the 6th or 7th store world made.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    edited January 2018
    Jared & Connor Frio
    Xander Clavell
    Bella Bachelor
    Ethan Bunch
    Holy Alto

I think I'm most connected to these^

and if possible from the bin too - then I love the Funke household! (can't pick one)

*will try to find pics later on my other computer
  • Options
    SillyhartluvSillyhartluv Posts: 73 Member
    5. Connor Frio-he's kind of boring, but his features are so unique
    4. Ludo Vicco- University sim with red beard and blonde ponytail
    3. Beau Merrik-First vampire I played with in simming history
    2. Lily-Bo Chique-I think she is so pretty. Her and Beau always marry
    1. Vladmir Schlick-His bone structure is out of this world and I like how cowardly yet evil he is
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member

These are my fav five premades that I play without changing their traits and only minor tweaking:

Mortimer Goth of Sunset Valley

e7bvm7C.jpg

Maximus McDermott of Riverview

nRI7vnE.jpg

Anoki Moon of University

26LLu0y.jpg

William Fangmann of Bridgeport

tHkhWLM.jpg

Marty Keaton of Sunset Valley

TgIGFIN.jpg

I also really like Gunther Goth and Vladimer Schlick as the basis for creating new sims,

eSOAepS.jpg

w28tNgc.jpg
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Is this in terms of who’s the hottest? If so, I can’t answer because I don’t feel attracted to any of them.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Simtown15 Favourite and hottest are not mutually exclusive. Are there any premades you like to play without being "attracted" to them?
  • Options
    @Mikezumi The only premade I REALLY liked was Nervous Subject. I played him until he was all grown up! I also briefly played and enjoyed Booker Singleton, Leighton Sekemoto, and Pearl Yang.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    ...and this brunette is a cutie too...

Screenshot-211.jpg

Yes, I'm ignoring Eddy who looks just confused in this picture.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited January 2018
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    Is this in terms of who’s the hottest? If so, I can’t answer because I don’t feel attracted to any of them.

For me it's mostly one and the same since the only premades I play are partners, or eventual partners, for my main sim.

Marty Keaton is the exception. I never really found him hot, partly because he starts off partnered, but in my legacy my heirs became very, very thin jawed and I was looking around town to find a male sim with a square jaw. Marty was a vampire in that game and had long outlived his spouse and child(ren). He married my 4th generation heiress and they became one of my all time favorite couples. Marty was a blast. I never thought I would, but I loved his neurotic trait. :)

ETA: And Mortimer became my first favorite premade because I felt sorry for him. He seemed neglected by his parents and so lonely. I used to always look out for him whether he became part of my household or not. Then when I started playing with my main sim stating out as a child I tried to hook them up all the time.
  • Options
    I prefer Mortimer with Bella and I wouldn’t have even noticed the jaw situation.
  • Options
    marstinsonmarstinson Posts: 367 Member
    edited January 2018
    I'm kind of like @Karritz in that I hardly ever start with premades, but I will frequently add them to my household if they mesh with my Sim. Betty Simovitch (Riverview) and Fiona and River McIrish (Sunset Valley) probably go that route more than any others. Betty is in my current game and is presently at Sim U discovering the joys of dumpster diving and wall-tagging.

The only premade that I can recall starting a game with was Agnes Crumplebottom, but I almost immediately made her a Witch (right after ditching the Betty Bangs hair - ugh!), stole her parents' tombstones from Cornelia, moved her to Moonlight Falls, and concocted a whole family setup with Simon, Prudence, Beatrice, Belinda, and Bianca Crumplebottom (Cornelia Goth showed up as the occasional tourist after moving). Now that I have reminded myself about it, I need to go set that up again; Agnes was having a blast until my hardware went south.

Edit: memo to self: Belinda's love of Love Charms requires removal of a certain mod. Too many problems when both are present.