Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Thorn of Secrets

Comments

• bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    @Mikezumi oh sweetheart I'm so sorry to hear your husband has passed. :'(

I must say this much my youngest is 19yo and she was the one who introduced me to sims, i haven't looked back. The one thing i find tho, is the great people i have met through this forum. I only joined late last year(September i think?) and have never looked back, the diverse ages, knowledge and experiences. It's the people who also makes Sims who they are. Stories, Legacies etc... not to mention our crazy sims who do make us laugh. I cannot thank my daughter enough for introducing me to sims 7 years ago and finally deciding to get sims3 it's been the best decision.

When i started i was a little nervous, but doing my first pet challenge.. then reading and commenting on people's stories and.. meeting wonderful people like yourself and @Charlottesmom, (few others who really i've grown to love). It's the people we meet who make our lives a little easier. :)
    YES boys are a little different when it comes to sims i think? could be wrong. My daughter still plays sims 2 we both share our stories of situations. She often sits to watch what my lot get up to.

It's been a life time battle... long story but it's made me the strong person i am today, i just don't give up. A little of Michael in me ;) Never say die attitude. I know this surgery will be the best thing. another 3 days... so i'm hoping to get another chapter up... and then have to pack and get ready but hopefully recovery wont take too long and i can come back on here and see where you're all at with your stories and say my big hellos <3
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @bebasim Thank you :)
    I took a two year break from the sims and only started again a little over a year ago. Real life got in the way and then, even after things settled down, it took a while to get back into the game because my life was very different to what it had been.
    My son used to like TS2 back when he was small and we were living America but he never really took to TS3 because he had already moved on to other games. He did play for a little while on the laptop he is using now (which used to be mine) when I installed Ambitions and he wanted to blow stuff up ;)

It's true that the simmers help to make the simming experience wonderful. I spent a lot of time on the old TS3 forum and made some wonderful friends back then. Even after the forum closed we kept in touch through Facebook and still do to this day. I started posting on this forum just over a year ago and have made some lovely friends here too :)

It is the hardships that help shape us and what they say about stuff that doesn't break us making us stronger makes sense to me. I hope you get some good quality simming in before the op and, with your positive attitude, I am sure you will do fine :)
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @bebasim , Please don’t take this the wrong way but Cheyenne comes off as a bit chilly, I mean her son just died and there was basically no emotion about it at all. Emotions are to be squelched and hidden deep down is not a healthy attitude, Michael was obviously feeling grief for his brother but will not be allowed to fully mourn as he has a mother telling him to bottle up his feelings. I do have a feeling you have a reason (or several reasons) for this behavior and attitude with Cheyenne. I worry about Nicholas, he’s still home, I hope he was he able to mourn his eldest brother, granted Dakota was a bit of a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 but still a brother is a brother, connesctions run deep even if you think you don’t care for a sibling.

I wonder about the vault, obviously it’s a place to store feeling and emotions Michael can’t deal with at the time he is feeling them. I know it will come into play later and has something to do with Michael eventually turning into a werewolf which is where I hope this is heading. I hope stuffing all those emotions and feelings deep down doesn’t come back to haunt him when/if he does turn into a werewolf he’s going to rip half the campus apart with rage! This was a very deep wonderful chapter, it made me see Cheyenne differently, and with a very critical eye...I look forward to seeing where you take this! :smiley:
    @bebasim , I hope your surgery will go without a hitch and you can finally find a peaceful non sick life without all the issues of the band (ex band), throwing up every day is nobody’s idea of fun, I hate that you suffer like that. (((Hugs)))

A word about husbands and Sims, my husband hates the board more than Sims (I spend too much time here) though he does roll his eyes when I talk about my Sims or stories, so I’ve stopped. I really wish he would read one of my stories as I really think he might like them, he is all gung ho with me writing a “real book” which I am in the process of doing, but frowns upon my Sims stories. My son Matthew and I were talking about the manga/anime Death Wish a couple weeks back and we brought up L (who is based upon one of the main characters in Death Wish (Light is the other main character though he is way out of character in my story..), I told my husband I had Light and L in my story and I showed him what I thought was a cute picture of L...he said “she’s pretty” I said L is a boy, he knew this he just likes being a butt about my Sims no matter what. He pretty much despises Connor, the Simmy love of my life (I keep my adoration of Jared to myself.. ;) ). I very rarely bring up Sims anymore, it’s one of those subjects we just avoid. It’s fine though, Sims are my thing..my quirk. ;)
    @bebasim , Please don’t take this the wrong way but Cheyenne comes off as a bit chilly, I mean her son just died and there was basically no emotion about it at all. Emotions are to be squelched and hidden deep down is not a healthy attitude, Michael was obviously feeling grief for his brother but will not be allowed to fully mourn as he has a mother telling him to bottle up his feelings. I do have a feeling you have a reason (or several reasons) for this behavior and attitude with Cheyenne. I worry about Nicholas, he’s still home, I hope he was he able to mourn his eldest brother, granted Dakota was a bit of a plum but still a brother is a brother, connesctions run deep even if you think you don’t care for a sibling.

I wonder about the vault, obviously it’s a place to store feeling and emotions Michael can’t deal with at the time he is feeling them. I know it will come into play later and has something to do with Michael eventually turning into a werewolf which is where I hope this is heading. I hope stuffing all those emotions and feelings deep down doesn’t come back to haunt him when/if he does turn into a werewolf he’s going to rip half the campus apart with rage! This was a very deep wonderful chapter, it made me see Cheyenne differently, and with a very critical eye...I look forward to seeing where you take this! :smiley:

AWESOME pick up my very observant friend! Wow... yes she has a reason.... a huge reason to why she's doing this.. it will be released .... eventually ;) And as any true parent would hurt for the loss of their child.. not just the living ones... so very very good pick up i'm impressed :)
    @Mikezumi i thoguht you might be on miy side of the world? I'm in Australia, just by your comments for Saturday. I have many friends in the US and with us always talking i'm aware of the time zones a bit more than i should be i guess.

You sound like a very tough lady, totally admire your strength!
    I have heard about an old forum... i only found this one, did find a few where i use to get information from through google but once i got TS3 i finalyl decided to bite the bullet and join, i've never been much of a forum kind, NOW i seem to be in here daily. It's my morning read and meeting people who love the same thing i do, SIMS :)

@Charlottesmom yes mine is like that too, he suggest i write something but now hates it as most of my spare time I'm writing and he's sulking. *shakes head* I gave him a synopsis and he stopped me half way and said.. omg you have a wild imagination.. where did this all come from.. I'm like i don't know.. in my head lol... asked him does he want to read it to help me with editing in case i over repeat something, no interest... oh well. his loss :disappointed:

You are writing a RL book? Oh wow. Ok now that is one i will have to read. Once it's publish please let me know. How wonderful! I'm honored to have met someone who is actually going to publish a book, i wont even begin to ask how long it's taking you but wow.

I am the same I have met a few beautiful people on here so far... as i don't talk much mainly read i find most wouldnt know if i was following their stories, but same FB is great when you want to keep in touch. I have one friend from here and she's on my fb first one i added actually. So that i could keep in touch with her when i couldn't get on here.

This is what makes sims even more, people like yourselves! :)
    edited April 2018
    Chapter 5 – Deadly Encounter.

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Michael found a large lake passed the hills just on the outskirts of the university campus near the woods, where he knew he could be alone and find peace in his mind and soul. He held back his pain of his brother’s death locking it away in his own private vault as his Ma had instructed. Michael found it strange that he wasn't able to express his emotion, and yet that he was hurting so much, he knew he had a task to do, and he would do it. He has never let his Ma down and he wasn’t going to begin now, no matter how lonely he felt.

Screenshot-902.jpg
    Every night after class he would jump on his bike and ride over the hills and come to the same place on the lake. This was the only place he would feel at peace, where his worries were lifted and it allowed him to find his serenity, - he was pain free. Michael knew on the full moon the fish bit the best, he felt it was an ode to Dakota.
    He never hated Dakota, but he never knew why Dakota detested him, always told him he wasn’t his brother only Nicholas was, always called him the thorn in the family. Michael knew Dakota was angry growing up, never understood why, didn’t really matter they were blood and blood forgives one another no matter what, he took pride with that moral and stuck true to it.

Screenshot-929.jpg
    The full moon brought out all kinds of supernatural creatures and beasts that hunted on prey, not only to feed but to possess or kill. In the distance, a hunter was running with accelerated speed through the path of the woods, a silent hunter in the night.
    Jagger Drakovic one of the best hunters and trackers, he was hot on a trail, he could sense he was getting close to his prey and was in accelerated speed to get to it.
    Michael was so engrossed in his own emotions and solidarity he didn’t notice anything else.

Screenshot-931.jpg
    Jagger stopped in his tracks, he could sense his prey was still a long way off, yet something aroused his senses. His night vision didn’t pick up on any halo of a warm blooded being. Jagger being a skillful hunter, the best of his species, a master in using his night vision along with others abilities he had. This curiosity had aroused his desire to stop and inspect the environment around him, as he scanned around silently.

Screenshot-25.jpg
    Jagger heard something by the water and he knew it wasn’t fish he turned to see Michael who had just caught another fish and was beaming with pride.
    “I knew the full moon brings out the best fish” Michael thought to himself, “always trust my instinct, I know my parents would be proud”. Michael proudly comforted himself while enjoying yet another catch.

Screenshot-32.jpg
    Jagger like a silent cat sauntered silently as he moved closer to Michael and watched him, in his own mind he didn’t understand how he didn’t pick up Michael’s halo in his own night vision and how Michael presence has slipped through his radar.
    “What was a simple human being with no supernatural magical auras doing out in the woods alone?”, he thought to himself in the arrogant manner he always did.
    He knew it was dangerous during the day let alone at night and on a full moon, he knew locals feared hunters, vampires and werewolves were the most feared and especially on a full moon as the two rivals come out to feed, and kill.

Screenshot-1015.jpg
    He watched Michael silently, vampires have a telepathic power and Jagger knows how to use this to the full potential, this made him a higher threat than average vampires who did not all possess this power.
    Jagger saw Michael was in a place; a world where the sky was calm, filled with glistening stars, every so often the sky would light up from a shooting star, the moon was bright and elevated enough to clearly see the ripples on the water as he would fish. He saw Michael had a peaceful place in his mind, he found this utmost alluring and intriguing even more, although confused as to why Michael is so far away as he couldn’t sense any other emotion, …then he heard hooting of owls and could see it was from Michael's place in his mind that they were present, as there was no sound in these woods tonight.

Michael felt a strange buzzing sound in his ears, like a mild static electricity filling his mind, it was only subtle enough for him to notice it, but as he knew he was in a quiet place he thought it might just be the ringing of his own ears and dismissed thinking about it.

Screenshot-957.jpg
    Jagger intrigued by Michael's strong imagery decided to come down by the water to join in fishing, mostly to watch him and observe him, to break down his mind and really see what Michael weaknesses are, so that he can keep that in his own 'vault' of memories for a later day when he needed to feed.

Michael noticed someone had come to join in on the fishing and was a little surprised that they too would be this far out, but he wasn’t one to judge and felt everyone should enjoy the serenity and pleasures that nature provides, he quietly kept his thoughts in his own magical world of peace and love that filled his core and kept fishing. Enjoying the sounds Mother Nature actually was providing him.

Screenshot-985.jpg
    The boys fished for what seemed like an hours, Jagger’s curiosity was growing stronger, he wanted to know more about this non supernatural enigma, he smelt no threat on him , for the first time in a long time he didn’t feel the need to intimidate a mortal, yet his own patience and desires was growing impatiently to find out more.

Screenshot-989.jpg
    Michael didn’t really pay attention to Jagger, he just continued to enjoy his peaceful time with nature. He felt a little more comfortable having another human near him, reminded him of home and when his family would fish by the dam, words were never spoken but it was that comfort they all seek and enjoyed. He felt home was the closest it’s been for him tonight.

Screenshot-1041.jpg
    Jagger saw Michael has finished fishing so he approached him, Jagger was blunt in his own arrogance and always got his way, it was who he was and he knew that his own ego intimidated many sorts across the board including his own father. He knew Michael didn’t know him so he moved quickly.
    “What are you doing here…. alone in the woods, so far from university?” Jagger asked in a calm yet stern deep baritone voice.

Screenshot-102.jpg
    “Why fishing of course” he giggled at Jagger’s question.
    “You were too, were you not?” Michael replied with a child like innocence.

Screenshot-151.jpg
    Jagger amused at Michael's reply, yet intrigued that a human would dare respond in the manner he himself would. He didn’t often appreciate humans and their cocky ways, and he certainly never allowed them to talk to him in the manner he would to someone, he knew how to manipulate them as puppets to his own enjoyment and make them tremble with fear, yet he found Michael's reply amusing and enjoyed his cheekiness.

Screenshot-150.jpg
    “Who is this person here standing before him?, who shows no fear, no animosity, nothing?” Jagger thought to himself. He had never met anyone with these traits. His curiosity was biting for more information and he knew he had to find out more.

Screenshot-108.jpg
    “I'm Jagger Drake, most know me as Jag and… you are?”
    Jagger stared into Michael's eyes, through his soul to detect any lies or hidden agendas but kept hitting walls.
    “I'm Michael Fox” Michael replied feeling stupid he didn’t have a nickname.

Screenshot-1068.jpg
    Jagger again burst out in urgency with his question…
    “Well Mike, What are you doing out in the woods …alone……it’s the full moon and people know it’s not safe around here ….”
    He continued with some slight inclination of threat.
    “There are hunters on the prey of the full moon. You are no where near safety…” he added with a slightly deadlier implication, and curious as to what reply Michael would give him.

Screenshot-160.jpg
    Michael stared at Jagger, he had noticed that Jagger had fangs bigger and sharper than Sheps and was not of the same colour as his own skin, he noticed Jagger’s illuminated nocturnal glowing eyes with a beautiful blue aura that gleamed from them, although he noticed the piercing stare that could cut through steel with one look, yet he felt a warmth, a safety in his own core.
    His was not the type to judge, his Ma had always taught him to look into the soul. To feel it, once he’s felt it, to use that to find the truth to a person’s existence, and keep that as his judgement. What or how someone looked like was never important. Michael knew this and inside felt he didn’t need to judge Jagger but he in-turn knew that Jagger must be another supernatural as he looked different to Lido.
    He listened to Jagger and was captivated in Jagger’s warm light that glowed from within, he found that warm place just like his own and he liked that feeling. He felt comfortable that Jagger too had it inside his core, that safe, brave; place - the vault as he always called it.

Screenshot-121.jpg
    “I have been coming here for almost a week…” he replied as he looked away from Jagger. He didn’t want Jagger to see his pain. Michael didn’t like talking about emotions much so he would do all it took to avoid exposing his feelings, he knew he only had the key to his little private vault where all his pain was stored and he wouldn’t allow anyone to find it.
    He stopped himself when he heard come out of his mouth… “I needed to get away when my brother…...”

Screenshot-122.jpg
    Jagger realized that he was Dakota’s brother, the idiot mortal who died to the vending machine, everyone knew about Dakota’s death but not many knew who his little brother was.
    Jagger had a brief meeting with Dakota at one of the parties but found him to be a rotten angry petty lout who didn’t have much respect for himself or anyone else and as he never wasted his time with petty mortals who didn’t offer him some kind of challenge.

Screenshot-116.jpg
    Jagger stared with a razor sharp glare, staring into Michael’s soul, constantly hitting walls. He saw before him a young adult in body form, who was still a little boy inside, bursting to get out, to find himself. He felt something of his own soul that began to wake up inside him, yet it’s not something any vampire has, they are cold hearted so he dismissed his own petty feelings.

Screenshot-1156.jpg
    “So your Dakota’s brother” he said bluntly followed quickly by “I am sure you’re hurting”
    Jagger knew too well that humans were the weakest of all the species that walked the earth and death truly did make them fall apart, yet he could see Michael was strong, a bravery inside him, he found it arousing to his own ego stimulating him to dig deeper.

Screenshot-1127.jpg
    “You know Mike sometimes talking helps….” He replied with a quick sly remark
    Jagger knew humans in their weakness they always talked, this is how he had fed of many who used his shoulder to cry on and at their weakest point he would enjoy the ooze of their warm blood dripping off his lips.
    As Jagger was mid hunt and he was starting to get hungry, his desires were burning inside of his own core, to have a taste, yet he liked the thrill of a chase, a game, he found nothing more arousing to his own existence.

Screenshot-173.jpg
    Michael looked away he knew talking never helped, visualizing that key, he could feel that Jagger was being formally kind but he never felt comfortable expressing his feelings and he wasn’t going to start now.
    “Thank you” Michael said politely as he looked towards the Lake,
    “This is why I have been coming here… I find it helps me be me and embrace my surroundings” he added in a whisper.

Screenshot-1031.jpg
    “You’re welcome to sit with me and if you feel the need to talk I'm all ears… no judgement nothing… just a release” Jagger added cunningly.
    Jagger didn’t want to press he felt that perhaps he might shut Michael down and he knew he needed to find out all the traps and tricks before he would make Michael fear him.
    He could sense Michael had a growing rage inside him that he needed to let out. Jagger was born a vampire so he never really felt the need for these feelings, he knew humans that were turned and hybrids would carry the need for these emotions, but he himself never needed to. It was not something he was trained to do.
    He found it a big weakness and one thing he despised was weakness in any living creature. Yet he knew weakness in mortals made great meals for when he was hungry. It was the way of his world, their existence and he thrived on that thrill

Screenshot-177.jpg
    They sat down under the starry sky, Jagger watched Michael who inhaled the air that they both breathed, a smile emerged from his face. Jagger felt teased in how peaceful Michael’s aura is, he found himself calmed, something no living breathing immortal and mortal was ever able to do.

Michael felt at peace, he was under nature’s greatest gift and he actually had a living presence next to him, he didn’t feel lonely for the first time since he can remember. It made his night a little less heavy, almost lifting the weight that was burdening his soul; he took a deep breath in and sighed with relief.

Screenshot-226.jpg
    Jagger tapped into Michael's mind and all he saw was stars and peace, his curiosity was growing stronger. No mortal had the ability for such a strong imagination, a world in his own world. Jagger didn’t like not knowing something and when he didn’t, he would do all it took to find out.

Screenshot-182.jpg
    “You really do like mother nature and her starlight’s don’t you” Jagger said to Michael with a calmness to his own deep voice.
    Michael looked at him

“isn’t Mother Nature the most calm and beautiful gift any living being can enjoy?" He replied with a softly spoken voice

”I never really have had good company to try it with”, Jagger replied, not really letting Michael know the real reasons.

Jagger was far from allowing any immortal let alone a mortal know one of his weaknesses, and he himself realizing that something so simple is taken for gratitude. He has spent his whole life under the blanket of stars hunting prey and never once stopped to appreciate it. Whenever he was outside at night he felt powerful and brave but was always on a mission. He was a hunter, a trained killer, a vampire assassin and he knew it, everyone who crossed paths with him knew it. Yet he felt a little helplessness next to Michael, he shrugged off the feelings while still staring into Michael's olive green eyes.

“Well how about we both watch the stars tonight” Michael jumped in before Jagger might ask another question as he really didn’t feel like talking.

“You got a deal”, Jagger agreed enjoying the idea of trying something new, he was a daredevil and any new quest was as good as a dare in his mind. He also knew this might allow Michael’s walls to come down as his own mind was pressing for answers.

Screenshot-206.jpg
    As they both started at the sky Jagger was almost thrown off course at Michael who had moved right next to him and they were shoulder to shoulder. He never had anyone dare touch him, he knew his skin was cold to touch and lifeless for he was the living dead, yet Michael whose warm blood flowed through his veins didn’t hesitate.
    Jagger could feel his warm body against his shoulder. Yes he’s had many woman and victims, he’s felt their succulent warm skin against his own cold body and lips, but no male dared come close, finding his body heat arousing his senses and heightening his desires for the taste of his blood that was throbbing through his veins.
    Jagger dismissed the circling thoughts that started to fog his mind. He found it difficult to switch off his thinking, but attempted to just enjoy something he’s never appreciated before and with the warmth of a mortal.

Screenshot-1166.jpg
    Looking into the clear sky lit up with a blanket of stars all shimmering and glistening, Jagger couldn’t help himself to be intrigued how Michael was so comfortable and fearless, next to the deadliest weapon known to mankind. He couldn’t help but wonder about Michael.
    “Who are you Michael Fox” kept twisting through his mind. Jagger didn’t like not knowing something about anyone, and he always was able to dive deep into their minds, their souls, yet he fell short with Michael, he kept hitting walls, barriers. At the same time didn’t feel the urge to work hard on it. He was torn between his own curiosity and desires and Michael’s alluring calm spirit.

Michael upon moving closer could feel that Jagger’s body was ice cold, what had him puzzled in his own mind was he found him appealingly warm. Michael didn’t think too much about it. He just enjoyed the company of a male friend. He wanted to embrace that safe feeling. He enjoyed the idea of having a big brother to talk to, a father figure. Michael felt safe, enjoying the night sky, the peacefully sounds, he didn’t want to think about the questions, the unknowns, nothing. He didn’t even want to know what supernatural Jagger was, he just enjoyed the moment where he’s actually was not alone and feeling lonely.

Screenshot-223.jpg
    Although he could sense loneliness in Jagger, deep in his own core he sensed Jagger was wise, carried a burden no one could, he felt a long and heavy loneliness. Michael being kindhearted, wanted his new friend to find his own peace in the beautiful night sky above them, so he just gazed into the stars and felt peace, sending his minds eye in a white glow around himself and his new friend.
    Jagger felt a warm aura coming from Michael, he stopped thinking briefly to really enjoy the night sky, he knew his own senses would detect any threats a mile away and his vision was impeccable with nothing around, he gave himself a moment to try to see what Michael was finding so much pleasure in.

Screenshot-163.jpg
    After they had finished gazing in the stars, they got up, Michael was ready to leave to go back to his dorm.
    “Jag it was lovely meeting you” he said politely.
    Before he let Jagger speak he instantly added “I think I better get back to my dorm to get some sleep, in a few hours it will be time for class”.
    “How about I walk you back to the dorm? I know a short cut through the woods as they are not safe to walk alone. It will cut half your time and you can have a longer sleep”, Jagger promptly replied.
    Jagger knew there were hunters out in force and this place was really not safe for a defenseless mortal. He wanted this mortal for himself. “All in good time, he continued to calm his own urges”, he knew Michael would be safe from others with him by his side, until he was ready.

Screenshot-1112.jpg
    Michael liked the idea that someone would be walking with him.
    “I would really like that” Michael said in agreement.
    He felt safe with Jagger and he really didn’t want their night to end.
    Post edited by bebasim on
    edited January 2018
    @bebasim , Another wonderful chapter, will comment after morning chores and posting my update. :smiley:

Writing a book and actually getting it published are two very different things...We’ll see if I can actually get the husband to read and critique it, though his taste and my writing style are two very different things! ;)
    @Charlottesmom i can imagine that publish would be different to writing, we get so engrossed in our work, it's always good an outside to read for a different perspective. I hope he does help you.

Ahh now the introduction of the secondary main character - Jag. I have to say he's been a pain in the backside to play he give me complete attitude all the time. I get certain facial expression from him i never knew sims could do, i must admit tho i'm in love with my little vampire, so far 2 supernaturals I've played and i'm loving what they can do in game play. I get my daily giggle from the boys. ;)
    @bebasim Not sure how tough I am but I have been through a few trials in my life and have survived ;)
    I keep tabs on the time in the States because my son is still in touch with his old friends there.
    That's interesting that Dakota used to say he wasn't his brother! Make my suspicions feel justified.
    Jagger is a great name!
    That was lovely to see Michael's inner world and peace stirring a cold hearted vampire in such a way :)
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @bebasim Not sure how tough I am but I have been through a few trials in my life and have survived ;)
    I keep tabs on the time in the States because my son is still in touch with his old friends there.
    That's interesting that Dakota used to say he wasn't his brother! Make my suspicions feel justified.
    Jagger is a great name!
    That was lovely to see Michael's inner world and peace stirring a cold hearted vampire in such a way :)

I believe you're a tough cookie ;) we all have our inner strength.
    YES Dakota knew something... even though Michael has no idea yet...
    Thank you Jagger yes i liked the name, I stole the look of a uni student when i was playing before i actually started writing. But changed his name to suit my character. I have a huge soft spot for him, but he is a villain ;)
    Yes Michael has a strong aura about him, something i love thats in his soul. Such an innocent young man ;)
    @bebasim I did recognize Jagger as a university sim :) I, too, have used a few uni sims in my saves. Eddy Mullis and Cid Serverus are my favourites :)
    Will there be romance between Jagger and Michael or something deeper?
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    OOOH Jagger is a hottie <3 I love playing with Vamps they are one of my favorite Supernaturals besides Witches. So far I'm hooked on your story. I felt bad for Dakota but I've grown fond of Michael. I hope that Jagger turns out to be a guardian angel in disguise and not just another vamp protecting his chosen sheep (got that term for a vamps food from a book series I read). Looking forward to the next update :D I'm gonna have to look for Jagger the next time I play Uni ~_^
    edited April 2018
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @bebasim I did recognize Jagger as a university sim :) I, too, have used a few uni sims in my saves. Eddy Mullis and Cid Serverus are my favourites :)
    Will there be romance between Jagger and Michael or something deeper?

YESS Jeffrey DEAN is the sim i stole I LOVE Cyd too he will be in the story i had to steal him. You know when they got invited to a party and i needed some shots, Jeffrey Dean came up to Jagger and went to talk to him and Jagger (on his own will) was like no way do not talk to me. I had to force him to introduce himself to Jeffrey. It was hilarious i have a screen shot where Jagger is staring at him like... What the... it was so funny I'll have to find it and share it.
    Here is a photo of Jeffrey Stalking Jagger lol
    Screenshot-333.jpg

And poor Michael confused...
    Screenshot-638.jpg

Re Michael and Jag - you'll just have to wait and see I've worked on 2 chapters so will be editing and putting up in the next 24 hours... It's been a long game play as i needed some shots that took me forever to organize.. I had to re enter them into university so i could capture the shots again sigh!!!.... a little hint... :) you know the Saying "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer"..... :P
    OOOH Jagger is a hottie <3 I love playing with Vamps they are one of my favorite Supernaturals besides Witches. So far I'm hooked on your story. I felt bad for Dakota but I've grown fond of Michael. I hope that Jagger turns out to be a guardian angel in disguise and not just another vamp protecting his chosen sheep (got that term for a vamps food from a book series I read). Looking forward to the next update :D I'm gonna have to look for Jagger the next time I play Uni ~_^

Thank you my beautiful friend, I love my little supernaturals, My Vamp has my heart although i do yell at him sometimes when he doesn't want to do what i ask of him and gives me attitude... lol some expressions i get from him is hilarious... As to what Jag is all about it will come out... i wont spoil the story, it's needed to get to where it will go. :)

I have been playing with witches of late... and weee they are interesting all in itself... Poor Jag has been the one to cop a lot of spells casted on him.. lucky he's a Tough Vampire and a daredevil at that.

Jag's persona is Jeffrey Dean in the Sims university. Naturally i tweaked Jag to suit my story and what i like on him fixed his nose gave him a butt, slightly bigger muscles and fitter body shape, plus all his working out has helped him shape up into the fitness guru he is...and made him a vampire... he is pretty darn hot i must admit my Hubby gets jealous when he sees him on the screen... mmmm mmm yummmo lol

Yes i am fond of Michael too... he has a lot of growing up to do and sadly it wont be an easy journey for him...
    Jag is someone to watch.... he is a ruthless coldblooded vampire after all... ok maybe with some kind of heart... or is it?
    edited April 2018
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9 like this.. when i asked him to go back inside to sit down... he gives me this and stands there staring at me like what you're telling me what to do come on... lol
    Screenshot-233.jpg
    Love him he's a cheeky pesky male i must admit!!

edited April 2018
    Chapter 6 – Kindred Spirits

Screenshot-238.jpg
    Michael and Jagger continued to hang out with one another, they spent all their spare time together, bonding as boys do. Swimming in the lake followed by watching the stars is a favorite.

Jagger stepped back to enjoy life a little, always immersed with responsibilities and burdens. Being as natural as it is for him he still maintained his “eye on the prize’ thoughts at the back of his mind, he wasn’t going to let Michael go without knowing his true core, his own personal quest, however in the mean time he enjoyed Michael’s company to lighten the load off his own soul.

Michael on the other hand embraced to enjoy having a big brother again in his life, with many more similarities and involvement, than he’s ever had with his own brothers. Michael's biggest comfort was knowing he was safe with Jagger and that was his biggest comfort.

Screenshot-422.jpg
    Michael enjoyed having his new friend spend time with him, even when they were doing different things; they still managed to enjoy each others companionship.
    Sometimes no words were spoken between them, it was knowing that the other was there in presence and company. Moments of silence were never awkward.

Screenshot-269.jpg
    Michael and Jagger both love the outdoors, spent most of their time studying after class by the lake. Michael noticed in the sunlight Jagger would sparkle with a chime like ring to his presence, never prying or asking, he did start to wonder about him. His curiosity was getting the better of him, he wanted to ask him about his kind and who or what he was, yet he knew it wasn’t important, his friendship was and he refrained from bringing it up. He figured Jagger would tell him if he really wanted to.

Jagger still urged inside to know more about Michael. He sensed Michael had no idea who he was and was too polite to ask. He didn’t want to be the one to bring on the heavy talks. Jagger was a lone hunter and wanted to embrace his new friend, more than he ever thought he would. He too didn’t want to press, he was starting to enjoy being around someone who didn’t fear him or accuse him of being an animal, allowing him to be himself, something he’s never had before.

Screenshot-298.jpg
    During their talks they simply enjoying their environment and exchanging general chatter about class, jokes, gossip about class mates and simple university stories. Neither of them wanted to dive into heavy conversations, yet both were burning with many questions that were lurking inside their minds.
    Jagger began to embrace Michael's innocence and appreciation for the finer things that he had taken for granted in his long lifetime and Michael embraced Jagger’s wise and brave exterior, his father like manner.
    Both boys found something in one another that the other lacked, yet craved themselves.

Screenshot-340.jpg
    Both doing the same course allowed them to enjoy sports; they played soccer together when the weather permitted.
    Michael had noticed that Jagger was very fit and extremely fast, faster than he’s ever seen the speed of any living creature. It reminded him how embarrassing his own fitness was to himself.
    Jagger noticed Michael was much slower and unfit, never once made him feel clumsy or lousy about it. Simply embracing their social outings and ‘boy bonding’.

Screenshot-4083.jpg
    Jagger noticed Michael was quiet by nature, he could see that Michael like himself would put a lot of responsibilities on his own shoulders. He knew Michael was quiet by his softly spoken voice when he listened to him. He also knew university was a great place to learn but the social aspect is the best part of university. He took him out to social events a little more, they tried bowling and having a few drinks at the university bowl’s club.

Screenshot-255.jpg
    Their events and hobbies were endless. They found nothing about each others interests that didn’t match. Two worlds apart in knowledge and experience and both were feeling the same, the enjoyment of each other and their surroundings.
    Jagger knew vampires didn’t have friends, it was rare, everyone fears them, and humans hate them. For him this was very new turf that, he was experiencing and he appreciated the feelings that it gave him.
    Michael with his own insecurities and demons that lurked in his own soul, for everything he had been through felt Jagger was the first person to ever give him a sense of equality, a reason for his own worth, to not doubt himself and that he is in deed a good person, Michael felt a lot more confidence in himself next to his friend.

Screenshot-1285.jpg
    As there is a wide array of students and courses, students would support others when there is busking or other activities involved. The boys love their music knew how to put a groove on with their guitars. They joined a band together and would rock the uni grounds; often many students enjoyed listening to their music and gave them tips.
    They joined a band together, more students were hearing about them and wanting to watch their gigs. They would get a good laugh and have a great time entertaining themselves and others.

Screenshot-131.jpg
    Not all times were hectic and fast paced, they even enjoyed watching some tv and discussing matters about the subjects raised in the show. Both loved the verbal challenge and were not short of expression their thoughts on a subject matter.
    Jagger embraced Michael’s higher intelligence and his ability to analyze matters in a way simple 🐸🐸🐸🐸 humans didn’t.
    Michael felt normal and at home talking to someone who didn’t look at him sideways when he brought up a subject matter, only to be shut down because they didn’t understand him. He felt comforted knowing the Jag just got him, understood his every meaning.

Screenshot-25312.jpg
    Michael could feel his walls slowly coming down; he never had anyone to enjoy so many hobbies and similarities with. He was getting out on the campus more and deeply embracing his time with Jagger. Albeit he was enjoying himself, he still raged inside with uneven emotions, an anger was brewing, he knew he hadn’t mourned Dakota’s death properly, he didn’t know how to be any different, he continued to suppress the growing rage.

Jagger knew they were two worlds apart not only by location but in life time experiences and knowledge. He couldn’t help himself to enjoy and embrace the happy times he was experiencing with Michael, to lighten his own burdened soul, he himself knew he wouldn’t be able to have fun for much longer, he would be summoned for work. He never had a chance to really enjoy his own life as it is always filled with serious work.
    Both enjoyed the freedom of worry-less problems, just having male bonding and ‘boy’ fun.
    With many interests and common traits they both realized they were one another missing piece to the many pieces of their own confused and muddled puzzles.
    edited April 2018
    Chapter 7 – The kiss of death
    * This chapter contains some verbal imagery that is suited for Adults, please read with discretion*

Screenshot-1944.jpg
    The boys had one class at the Union Building, after class they would join other students in games of pool, Michael started to show more confidence socializing with others, knowing Jagger was with him. He wasn’t shy but he wasn’t confident like Jagger to engage in conversations with students, he could see Jagger was popular, girls giggled when they passed him and would wave, and males either hated or avoided him.
    Jagger knew Michael is a closed book to everyone and he noticed like himself Michael was very slow to trust, making social affairs more difficult. He also knew Michael had a soul that no one ever had in his own life time of knowing people, he felt that getting Michael out a bit more would be healthy for his own accord.

Screenshot-18.jpg
    Jagger's father Luther Drakovic, a senior vampire leader to the Emperor, who was always on his back, found Jagger at the union building, Luther knew Jagger had got slack over the past few weeks and as Emperor Drakovic was growing most impatient. He stormed into the Union Building where he approached Jagger.

Jagger saw Luther had arrived, he exited the game to see what he wanted to pester him about; Jagger knew his time for fun was up.

“What do you think you’re doing” snapped Luther in a cold stern smug tone.

Screenshot-1901.jpg
    Jagger not at all amused or intimidated by Luther's manner

“.. playing with my food .. and… you old man?”

Jagger knew how to rub his father the wrong way, he knew that he would fire him up and played on it to the best of his abilities. Jagger loved nothing more than a big fight, he was fickle with his words and he certainly loved someone who would give him some reason to bite back. He also hated being told what to do, and he knew Luther was very demanding of him. So he geared up for some personal gratification.

Screenshot-20.jpg
    Luther not impress by Jagger's obnoxious arrogance, dismisses his attitude and presses on.

“Jagger stop being a smart a*se, I ask you again… What do you think you’ve been doing?” he continued in a sharp tone.
    “You haven’t been hunting, you’re not getting the soldiers together. You know the Emperor grows impatient”.

“…… You can play your games with your bait later” Luther sternly snaps again.

Screenshot-62.jpg
    “Perhaps YOU can go on the hunt and get them yourself, old man”, Jagger snapped back.

Screenshot-47.jpg
    “Don’t give me cheek boy, you know what you’ve been trained and bred for, you know your darn job and YOU WILL stop fooling around” He continues to press at Jagger.

Screenshot-98.jpg
    Jagger in his own arrogance was not about to let anyone tell him what to do not even Luther. Jagger was never intimidated by Luther knowing he is his senior and under the Emperors rule he knew Luther was right, however he was not going to give him any satisfaction to bowing down to him. Jagger knew that without him Luther had no army. So he enjoyed the games to tease Luther’s temper.

Screenshot-174.jpg
    Luther growing impatient with Jagger's egotistical outbursts, threatens him…

“well keep this up Jag AND YOU WILL be replaced”

Jagger laughs in Luther’s face, not buying his threat.

Luther’s patience thinning with his sons id*otic arrogance, leans forward and threatens him.

“I'm not joking Jag, you will be replaced and I will personally make sure of it…” Luther snarled at Jagger.

Screenshot-1883.jpg
    Jagger bursts out in a hiss…

“I AM YOUR BEST SOLIDER old MAN don’t you try to patronize me you fool. You think just because you are the top dog here, you’re still a minion to the Emperor,…. just like the rest of us”, he bit back in a firm expression, baring his deadly big fangs to insinuate his power.

Screenshot-35.jpg
    “….don’t think someone younger than you can NOT replace you. You know da*rn well I can” Jagger continued to bark at Luther.
    “Without ME…. LUTHER…. you have …NO…. army you remember that and crawl back to you big shot emperor and tell him that” Jag continued to snarl.

Screenshot-40.jpg
    Luther knew Jagger was right as much as he loathed his son’s attitude he knew Jagger is more than powerful to bring the army undone he stepped back to lighten the load as he could see Jagger was frustrated with his outbursts at their peak, he needed his son to be clear headed.

Luther knew too well that Jag was a stubborn over confident Allie, one of the best, despite his egotistical arrogance which could eventually be his undoing, he needed to remain on Jagger's good side. Having Jag as an enemy would weaken their army greatly and that would then rock the boat with the emperor and summon his own death. Luther tread carefully

Screenshot-143.jpg
    “Son no insult… you’re the smartest and most qualified vampire on the force, more than anyone ………including myself”. Luther slightly shifted his feet on belittling himself as he himself knew it but dreaded letting his own ears hear those words out aloud, let alone Jagger who would use it against him one day.

Jagger was growing tired of Luther's voice, he couldn’t stand someone trying to crawl their way back into his good book, he also knew he had a personal grudge against Luther, and hated that his own father had to tell him what to do. He felt his inner core shifting, the rage eagerly pushing to burst out, nothing stopped him from killing his father right here and now, yet he knew all in good time. Grounding his own demons that yearned inside his core.

Screenshot-1917.jpg
    “Use your head son…” Luther said trying to calm his hot headed son

“… do me a favor…. Scan the room and tell me what you see…”

Both men stopped to stare at Michael who was playing pool with Ezra, another supernatural. Most true vampires had the ability to scan a room or area, to sense hot blooded species through their thermal imaging and extra sensory vision, allowing them to not only sense hot blooded victims but also see which of them has the better blood flow and was going to be the next victim on their radar for a feed or kill.

Jagger has the ability to lock onto that victim and come back to it another day, no matter where they were or how far, he would have the power to tap into their minds and find them, most vampires didn’t have this ability as heightened as his, this is what makes him a deadly predator.

Screenshot-14.jpg
    “See….” Luther urged Jagger…. With a much centered tone himself

“I know you can see it…. He’s off the radar… and as much as it’s aroused some supernaturals suspicions, this little mortal really is no threat to anyone. I need you to get back on your job and let me worry about the little mortal… There is a higher request and demand of you,….. son please……. No more childish boy games. Please”. Luther almost at the point of begging.

Jagger had grown very fond of Michael almost to a fatherly protective point, yes he knew Luther was right, but he also knew Luther would have Michael killed in a blink of an eye. The first time he found someone who was so different.

Screenshot-124.jpg
    “YOU WILL NOT TOUCH THIS MORTAL!!! ………IS ..THAT… UNDERSTOOD!!” Jagger threatened Luther

“OR you can run to the Emperor and tell him I've gone rouge” Jagger threatened with a deadly tone.

“I will take the army apart if you as touch him Luther…... If he’s not a threat, then I can keep him for my own personal satisfaction. Have I made myself clear!?”

Luther shocked in his sons eerie threatening outburst, yet he knew it was not a promise he could keep.

“Ok ….son” Luther lied, “just get back on the force ……we need you, we are under great pressure”.

Screenshot-188.jpg
    Jagger was no fool and something he knew about his father was his traitor abilities, he also knew his father knew he had the ability to reach deep into someone’s mind and rip every bit of information and memory and put in their head what he so desired. Jagger knew that Luther like everyone else had no control over it. The only other vampire that had this kind of power was Vixen the Emperors daughter, his cousin, the mother of his Heir. He needed to be certain that Michael would be safe.

“What are you doing… Jag….Ja…..” Luther said knowingly he what was happening but unable to move.

“Making sure you’re lie is forgotten AND truth be told…” Jagger interrupted him in a centered calm voice as he began reaching into his core centering his spirit to allow the massive rush that would consume his body, far deep within, to explode and trap his victim.

Jagger had the ability to hypnotize anyone, supernaturals or non supernaturals, mortals or immortals, any breathing creature he could feed off their minds, with his power he would make them forget what their lies were about and be true, honest, it also allowed him to absorb all their motives and hidden agendas, so that he knew what they were planning and when. This made him a dangerous source.

Screenshot-189.jpg
    Michael stopped playing pool, he knew Jag and the older man were fighting, he felt it was because of him and he felt heavy, in an instant he froze, too scared to turn around and look.

He heard that electrical static sound buzzing again, this time it had a stronger, more powerful drumming in his ears, like a swarm of angry wasps tormenting his eardrums. As much as Michael wanted to turn around to see, he was frozen on the spot almost feeling sick to the stomach from the sound that was deafening him.

He remembered only one other time by the lake, that sound, not as strong, the night he met Jagger. He wondered deep in his mind what was it that Jagger was doing, yet unable to turn to watch. He desperately tried to block out the sound that was overcoming all his senses.

Screenshot-195.jpg
    Jagger pulled through his inner core and ripped out a massive green laser glow that erupted out of his own soul through his eyes. Luther knew that instant frozen that Jagger was pulling out every little information from his mind, he knew his son had this power he had seen it as a child, but he like others was powerless against it.

Jagger took every bit of information from Luther’s mind, sucking out all the data into his own body to unlock and uncover all the secrets and replace them with what he wanted Luther to recall. Unlocking things he knew and didn’t know, storing the data into different places in his mind for when he needed to utilize them. Locking it away for no one to find, only he had the key to unlock them when needed. And he knew how to do better than anyone, including Vixen.

Screenshot-183.jpg
    Luther stood, like a stunned mullet stared, unsure what had happened, yet said nothing, he remembered coming to the union building to see Jagger, for work.. he continued to stare at Jagger who stood stone cold and stared at him with a poker face expression.

“See you old man…. “ Jagger instructed bluntly for Luther to leave.
    “I will get on the job as you instructed…”

Luther left knowing something wasn’t sitting right with him. He couldn’t remember. He left the union building knowing Jagger was back on the job was enough for him to go about his own business.

Screenshot-221.jpg
    Jagger went over to Michael who immediately burst out “you were fighting because of me?”

Jagger heavy on the heart and could see in Michael's eyes his own heavy heart hurting… quickly replied.

“No Mike, I have to go back to work, play time will be less unfortunately”

“But how about for now, we go watch the stars…” Jagger quickly added.

Jagger needed to recharge his own energy and calm his spirit, for the volcano had slowly risen and he knew an explosion within him was coming. He knew spending time with Michael would calm the growing demon inside his core. He needed time to process all the new information he pulled out of Luther’s mind and he knew star gazing would help him do this.
    edited April 2018
    Screenshot-2238.jpg
    They found a quiet spot to sit in front of the gym, where they knew most students would have gone back to their dorms, to enjoy the night sky. Jagger needed to center himself and clear his head and the burning inside his own soul and Michael’s pain was still digging itself through his own will power and the harder he was suppressing it the strong it burned through his core.

Jagger was miles away in thoughts….. Prowling his own mind how to best tackle this whole situation of all the new information he had accumulated from Luther’s mind… when he heard Michael break his concentration

“Jag…. Would you train me?” Michael whispers in his ears.

Jagger not expecting any conversation, taken aback at Michael's request Heard the words “WHAT?” leave his vocal cords before he could stop it.

Jagger’s mind raced as he reached deep into Michael's mind to see what he had heard from his conversation with Luther, learned in the time they have been together, but fell short. He hit another wall he had to chip away at.

“Will you train me …” Michael looked at him in confusion

“… to be fitter… here at the gym” he pointed.

Jagger with a sigh of relief burst out “OF COURSE Mike why wouldn’t I”.

His mind for some reason had processed that Michael wanted him to turn him, for a vampire to turn a mortal it only took a bite, however Jagger knew never to turn anyone who he didn’t know the complete core of, it has been proven that those who have been turned that way become traitors and he certainly didn’t want that. At that same time he wanted Michael as a human to enjoy in his own selfish desires.

Screenshot-2288.jpg
    Jagger used his own enthusiasm and love for fitness to encourage and push Michael on the weights and Michael pushed, worked hard, Jagger loved keeping fit. It was something he took pride in and having Michael interested in it made him want to urge his own personal joy onto Michael to enjoy, to share another thing that they both could enjoy. Jagger had many passions that wasn’t all just blood sucking and killing, but he rarely had time to embrace them, and for Michael to want to get fit he felt like the big daddy to a son.

Screenshot-2298.jpg
    Michael pushed hard and got tired quickly, Jagger knew humans were the weakest form physically. Vampires and werewolves were both tough and strong fighters so he knew Michael would be feeling sore after all the work out.

Screenshot-2215.jpg
    “I really enjoyed that” Michael said

“Thank you, but I feel so much pain” he added in confusion of his own muscle pain

Jagger never experienced fatigue with muscle pain. As he stared at Michael he smiled.

“Come on I’ll walk you back to your dorm. …. You can have a rest. You will feel pain for a little bit but you will also get a rush from feeling pumped.. it will take a while, trust me” he said eagerly in his own enjoyment of the experience.

Screenshot-1952.jpg
    As they walked in Michael’s building, Jagger stopped dead in his tracks and stared at Michael who broke down. Michael roared out a cry Jagger was left speechless once again, it wasn’t a normal emotion that exploded out of Michael, something deeper, this unsettled Jagger as he had never in his whole existence has seen it. Not showing any sign of weakness he offered to walk him to his room.

Michael didn’t know what was happening, he just felt the need to scream out in pain, he felt the rush of emotions from Dakota’s death all come to the surface, he never let go of his emotions before and it made him question his own strength.

Screenshot-2056.jpg
    Once they entered Michael room, Michael fell apart even more, he didn’t know what was happening… he was losing control of his emotions…. He didn’t like this feeling; it was out of his own comfort zone.

Jagger sensed the mournful pain in him, not in a normal manner.

“Hey… hey” he said as he held him gently

“… it’s ok…. You are allowed to grieve.. “

“You humans…” he realized he said it before it was too late to take it back
    “.. have to grieve it’s you’re biological make up.”

Jagger wasn’t worried about his fumble on words as he didn’t find Michael a threat. No one would ever hear him stuff up in conversation and yet, Michael has seen a side to him no one else ever would. Jagger felt uncomfortable when things weren’t going his way, and with Michael of late nothing was normal, despite the odd happenings Jagger felt like he needed to show him some strength, he did like Michael and did find something true in him, even in his own conflicting morals.

Michael engrossed in his own emotions kept crying, engaged in the whole rush of emotions that poured to surface and was slipping past his walls, out to surface like a earthquake tearing apart every part of his body., he tried to focus on Jagger’s compassionate words.

Screenshot-2053.jpg
    Jagger felt completely out of place, he only ever saw men cry who he was about to kill, and some didn’t even do that, usually it was woman for they are the weaker species. If anything seeing their weaknesses aroused him further, which gave him that extra edge to cause them more pain, yet he struggled in his own racing mind what to do to help his mortal friend. He was fighting his own demon that was lurking in his body; he was conflicting inside and didn’t like this feeling.

“Come on Mikie….” he said in a soft deep soothing voice

“…. Lets sit down and talk….. I think we both have questions we need answered.. it might help” he offered genuinely

Michael was shocked, his Ma was the only person who ever called him Mikie, he felt safer knowing that Jagger had the same aura his Ma did. He was missing home right about now.

Screenshot-1998.jpg
    They sat and Jagger seriously struggled what to do but felt a heavy burden on his own heart, his little mortal was hurting and he was not one to give kindness, his mind was racing, this all made him very uneasy, yet helpless. And Jagger Drake was far from helpless. He worked mentally fast and hard to dislodge that awkward feeling that was forming in his own body.

Michael could only think of one thing to say..

“I never knew working out could do that to you..”

Jagger stared at him, Jagger knew he had questions and he wanted Michael not feel like it wasn’t ok to ask things, he himself knew he felt things that he couldn’t explain but dismissed them.

Screenshot-2010.jpg
    “Mike … Do you know what I am?...... And don’t give me a smart a*sed answer….”

“I mean really do you KNOW what I am?” he quickly repeated himself to change the direction of the mood

Michael softly said “Yes Jag”.

Jagger stiffened his whole body, stunned that Michael knew yet showed no fear, Jag could sense he didn’t, and thus aroused his confusion. Staring at Michael blankly at his reply.

Michael continued.. “You are my friend Jag, ………. My best friend” he corrected himself

“You have been here for me at the hardest time in my life, I have never had anyone do that. That is all that matters to me” he said quietly and confidently as he knew it was true.

Screenshot-2025.jpg
    Jagger stunned at his answer, not even able to find a way to feel insulted, disturbed that he actually had someone who didn’t care for finer details. Someone to call him a “friend”…a “best friend”.

He stared at nothing knowing, once again seeking through Michael’s green eyes trying to find some form of hatred but he failed every time. He couldn’t help but wonder how it is possible someone born so pure?, Yet his thoughts were interrupted when he heard Michael say

“I know you are a supernatural “ Michael added without sounding offensive
    “… because earlier you called me ‘you humans’…”

Jagger almost dumbstruck and highly impressed by his higher intelligence, once again he knew he had a little keeper here. He didn’t mention because, “your skin is cold, or you have big teeth” like all the im*beciles he has to deal with on a daily basis, but because of the verbal error he himself knew he had made. Jagger was impressed and it was difficult for anyone to impress him, even through Michael’s despair he picked up Jagger’s error. Jagger could feel his own juices of arousal forming in his mind.

Screenshot-2029.jpg
    “is it important to know Jag? ……Will it change our friendship? Asked Michael softly

Jagger again taken aback at his words. Jagger himself has lived a long lonesome life, where he trusted no one and no one trusted him, and his closest blood had betrayed him, he never thought he would come across a mortal like Michael

“If it’s not important to you Mike then it doesn’t really matter” he swallowed hard as he replied, knowing it was a lie.

Humans hated and feared vampires and it would eventually tear them apart. Jagger also knew Michael was hurting and he really has become fond of him, not just as a game or bait anymore, he didn’t want to lose that sense of someone needing him for pure friendship.

Screenshot-2034.jpg
    Jagger stood up, he never allowed anyone to drive him onto a back foot or lose his own aura of strength, yet Michael was managing to do it every time, Jagger had never felt like a fish out of water but since meeting Michael he was constantly having to step on the back foot

He knew Michael was not doing it out of spite but pure innocence, this left him unsettled, wanting more for his own egotistical desire. He loved intelligence it aroused his keen senses and he thrived on the verbal and mental challenge that it would feed his mind, like an amphetamine, a drug, it would slam into his body, giving him an arousal that nothing else could. Making him fight harder and stronger to win, he was a sore loser and strive to win every time, he loved nothing more than a good fight.

Screenshot-2044.jpg
    “OK… Mike…. how about this… how is it that you don’t know about us?” Jagger asked in a jovial manner to shift the mood.

Michael not surprised at that question answered honestly with what he knew.

“The world I come from Jag, my Pa never allowed us to talk about the supernaturals, we were forbidden as they were all removed in a massive cull years before I was born. I am not sure of the whole story, as I only know what my Ma had told me. We were forbidden to ever speak of it, and I respect my parents wishes”.

Jag knew there were 3 worlds that had culled supernaturals and looking at Michael’s clothing he could detect, Michael was from the west a place called Appaloosa Plains. He didn’t really feel it was important to ask any more, as it made sense why Michael felt so at home with him. He knew then that Michael would never have come across a supernatural and their dangerous ways.

Michael continued…”We do from time to time get those zombies.. but even they were few and far between.”

Screenshot-2070.jpg
    Jagger knew Michael was oblivious to the dangers, that lurked around, he also knew that Michael’s limited knowledge could hurt him if not have him killed. As much as he enjoyed him not knowing, he felt he needed to know something, to be able to give him some warning, but Jagger also knew that could turn to bite him. He never helped anyone without a reason, to set them up for the big bite, yet he actually felt the need to give his friend, some guidance.

“Let me break it down to you like this… You have two hierarchies… the vampires and the werewolves.. then you have witches, wizards, fairies and naturally zombies.”

He continued “You also have hybrids that have been cross breeding between all species…..”

“Vampires and werewolves have been in battle with each other for centuries” Jagger avoided finer details as he knew Michael's head was thumping not only from the knowledge he was learning but from the pressure of suppression, he saw Michael was tired.

Michael listened at every word Jagger spoke, he didn’t know much and he had so many questions. Jagger could see this, but only gave him subtle snippets to give Michael time to digest it all. Jagger left out the details how vampires were classed as the cold hearted blood sucking beasts and werewolves were just as bad with their bite, he knew in time Michael would find out.

Screenshot-2069.jpg
    “You see Mike… it’s not only the humans who want to cull and destroy the supernaturals… there is also a supernatural war among each other too. A war has been building for centuries..”

“I am a trained hunter” he added.. then stopped.. realizing how he would sound.

he quickly added, “a solider for war…just remember there are those of us you can trust and those you need to watch out from…. This is where you need to use your gut instincts and wits about you to survive.”

Screenshot-2042.jpg
    Michael didn’t give Jagger time to stop he said “so that night in the woods… you were hunting me?”

Screenshot-847.jpg
    Jagger chuckled at Michael’s fearless yet honest question, not slightly even insulted in his innocence.

“No I was on a trail for someone else….. but you….” He stopped himself not to disclose how Michael was lost under his radar.

“You sounded so happy when you caught that fish, I had to come to inspect” he quickly added.

“I came to see what the joy was AND what a human being was doing alone in the woods… places around there are very dangerous to a human” he added. “You can fall prey to any one.”

Screenshot-2083.jpg
    Jagger started to feel uncomfortable in his own skin as he was finding himself almost se*ually aroused at the idea, he found it very stimulating to hunt and to see someone weak, it gave him some kind of fulfillment that no sexual gratification could. It was something he could never get taken from him, he IS a cold blooded killer! Yet he didn’t want to unleash the wonder and feeling knowing Michael wasn’t threatened by him, so he continued to limit his details to Michael's questions.

Screenshot-820.jpg
    “So as you see when I spent time with you, I discovered you truly are an amazing person and I couldn’t resist but to get to know you more….”

Jagger didn’t want to talk about it anymore, he also knew he didn’t want to cut Michael off either. For it could arouse his curiosity further and he would lose any chance of finding more about Michael. More so he knew their friendship would be tarnished.

Screenshot-2126.jpg
    “Jag”…. Michael said as he saw Jagger staring into his eyes and he felt his aura digging deeper into his soul…

“Yes Mike”

“you know when we watch the stars and we sat shoulder to shoulder” Michael asked carefully yet with curiosity

Jagger knew what was coming and dreaded this question… but he waited for Michael to finish.
    “Were you just cold that night…?”

Michael could see Jagger was being distant yet posed with total calm, he was curious but didn’t want to offend him, he didn’t want to lose Jag’s friendship, he really is his best friend and Michael never had a best friend before, he couldn’t deal with another loss, he just couldn’t.

Screenshot-2104.jpg
    “Like this” Jagger said as he pressed his hand gently to Michael cheek.

Michael could feel how cold he felt, confused and unsure why he felt warmth, he didn’t understand. “I feel your skin is cold but you are warm” he whispered in his mind

Jagger stopped as he heard Michaels mind, again surprised at Michael’s reaction, he continued to stare at Michael, seeing his thoughts, he frowned also surprised that he didn’t push his hand away but pressed his hand closer to his face, holding it here.

Jagger knew most people hated touching vampires for they are dead and feed off the living, therefore always cold. Jagger started to feel an arousal against his own believes, he knew it was time he had to see some woman to release his own tension, he needed some passion followed by a feed. The smell of the warm blood throbbing was starting to overcome his senses.

Screenshot-2107.jpg
    Yes he enjoyed caressing Michael, feeling his soft warm skin, smelling his warm body heat through his nostrils, which sent thousands of adrenalin signals to his brain, making him feel that desire even more. He felt his own veins throbbing, yearning for the taste, that warm blood oozing upon his lips slowly merging through his body, warming his core like nothing else could. His mind was racing in his own conflicting manner.

Michael enjoyed Jagger’s touch, despite how fast and strong he looked, he felt soft when he was touching him, Jagger’s hand felt like a ‘lambs ear’ upon his cheek. Soft, silky with a cool yet warm tone. What puzzled Michael was how in all his coldness he felt that warmth, the same one he felt when they were shoulder to shoulder. He wasn’t sure, instead of suppressing his feelings he embraced it, he began to feel his own heart race with desires for Jag to not stop stroking his cheek. He missed his Ma’s touch.
    edited April 2018
    Screenshot-859.jpg
    Jagger starting to feel his own senses over come his core, decided to change the direction of the events.

“Hey… tell me why haven’t you kissed a girl yet” Jagger changed the topic swiftly

Michael blushed at Jagger blunt outburst…
    “…..ummm” he couldn’t face Jagger from embarrassment

“Mike… trust me woman feel nice….. they are soft, sweet smelling and when naked they send your mind crazy.” Jagger said with excitement again remembering how he gets a climatic hot bite after some blissful action.

“I am sure they do and I have at times ……felt things” Michael stumbled to get his words out

“I just don’t know how to approach them and…. that I will scare them away”. Michael added with embarrassment.

Screenshot-2115.jpg
    Jagger laughed and with encouragement replied,

“Mikeeeeee….. this is university…. there are tarts in every corner… all you have to do is walk up to them and kiss them and they will give you more… “ he winked with the arousing idea in his own head.

Michael not surprised by Jagger’s confidence.
    “Don’t let them know you’re trembling inside” Jagger added

“they do make us weak at the knees… but if you’re quick you will see, “ he said with a smile at his own mind yearning for the touch of a woman. It has been along time for himself to be with someone, and talking about it was sending his arousal to it’s limits, Jagger knew how to control it but it was burning though his body.

Michael almost amused yet a little hesitant…

“So you’re saying if I just walk up to them and kiss them they wouldn’t hit me?... Michael said in a surprised reaction
    “I can’t do that..” Michael said

“isn’t that disrespecting”. He thought how his ma would be disgusted in his behavior he was raised to be a gentleman.

Screenshot-2088.jpg
    Before he could say anymore Jagger dived in and kissed him, Michael in complete shock at his speed, yet enjoying the feel of his lips on his own, at the same time he felt disgusted for a man is kissing him and that was forbidden in society, it just was not something anyone would ever do and yet he enjoyed the feeling of Jaggers lips on his own.

Jagger knew his flippant cheeky nature would drive Michael out to get out more, he knew he needed to get out, there would be days he wouldn’t be able to be with him. The Emperor was growing inpatient and Jagger had jobs to do.

Jagger found the kiss to be just as arousing in a revolting manner, if anyone ever knew he kissed the same sex he would be ridiculed, but he was not one to let society’s ridicules bother him, he was unorthodox in his manner and he knew this best. He confidently knew Michael wouldn’t speak a word of it. He could see that he wondered about woman and desired to feel them.

Screenshot-2092.jpg
    “See like that…….. You didn’t slap me did you??” Jagger said smugly knowing he left Michael breathless

“Take that as a gift from a supernatural.. “ he added with a wicked smile to Michael's expression of shock
    Michael had lost his breath and couldn’t speak…

“Mike… see it’s not hard… you have to try the girls. You’re brother knew how to… I'm sure you have it in you.. they are great here in university. But one word of caution.. avoid all vampire woman…” Jagger added sternly.

Michael confused and feeling ridiculous in asking, “how will I know they are vampires?”.

Jagger showed him the neck scar and said “they have this…” Pointing to the black scar on his neck.

Michael that instant learned he was kissed by a vampire, strangely he liked it, his lips felt soft wet with a cool tone against his own warm lips and his protruding fangs brushing, poking up against his lips, stroking areas that stimulated his desires. He wanted to know why not a vampire? If they felt as good as he did he wanted more of it.

Screenshot-2132.jpg
    Jagger moved in and whispered in a deadly tone baring all his teeth in a slightly threatening manner, seeing that Michael had enjoyed his kiss for most found a vampires kiss arousing beyond many limits.

“I… AM …..SERIOUS …MICHAEL FOX….. avoid any love affairs with vampire woman” Jagger added with a deep cut throat tone. Michael nodded at Jagger’s stern threat, seeing for the first time how sharp and big his teeth really are.

Michael felt an urge to touch them, to feel how sharp they are, but dropped that thought.

He couldn’t help thinking that the vampire woman must be only for vampires, he didn’t question him or wonder any more but he couldn’t help enjoy the sensual, sexual rush he himself experienced.

Jagger didn’t like raising his tone to Michael and felt indifferent doing so, he didn’t want Michael to fall victim to one of vampire woman, especially Vixen or her minions for they would not only feed off him, torture him but turn him or even kill him and he liked him just how he was, he wanted his human as is.

Screenshot-2082.jpg
    “Mike…. trust me… I've been around… go try some girls, you have all kinds here.. enjoy university it’s only a year and it’s a life time of memories you want to live it…it will be experiences that live with you for the rest of your life.” Jag shifted the mood once again, trying to get Michael to get out an experience something that he would enjoy.

“Jag….. are you leaving?” Michael interrupted him

“….wont I see you anymore..?” he said in almost an outburst of fear, yet controlled him self and kept his tone low and humble.

Jagger stared at him in a painful manner realising there was some helplessness in Michael but not in a way he was use to

“I have a mission Mike I have to go on a job… I’ll be around, in class but during the free times I do have to work. That is my purpose in life, I am appointed for work” he said saddened that he wont be seeing Michael for some time, to feel that freedom that he’s never felt before himself.

Yes he was raging with fire, yearning for the taste of blood, as his arousal was almost at its peak he could smell every throb of Michaels blood thumping through his own veins. Jagger yearned to taste it to feel it in every erotic arousal he could imagine, he burned for brutality and he knew himself he needed it. He had suppressed it for too long now, he was losing grip on holding it under control.

Screenshot-827.jpg
    “Here…. my friend …………..another token from a supernatural…. “Jagger said in the first genuine emotion he ever expressed vocally
    “Not only a kiss….. but a hug too”

As they embraced Michael felt Jagger’s firm, strong body, he could feel how solid his body felt, Jagger’s tight muscles, rippling with power, he could understand how Jagger was a strong hunter, a fighter.

Michael started to feel he would not see him anymore, all the time he felt, was his shortest happiest moment in his life and he was losing it, there was nothing he could do to hold onto it. Michael locked his pain away in his vault of emotions once again but the painful burning remained.

Screenshot-834.jpg
    Jagger sensed Michael’s pain, in his own guilt he felt the same loss, he too never had a friend or brother to share anything with, his father was a traitor and all his existence he never had someone who was non judgemental and simply content to enjoy the simple things life had to offer. Someone who didn’t care or feel threaten by him.

Jagger knew he had to break away he couldn’t hold this pain any longer it was out of his norm and he was far from use to experiencing this, it was becoming too much for him. He didn’t like having pain he only enjoyed giving it and knew it, still he felt pain holding Michael gentle body in his embrace.

Screenshot-2036.jpg
    Jagger turned to walk away… not able to speak

“Please stay tonight…” he heard in his own thoughts… as he stopped dead in his tracks shocked at Michael outburst

“… Please…… can you stay……. tonight… it’s a double bed I feel safe with you Jag and I want to hold onto…that feeling a bit… longer Michael said softly.

Jagger stood frozen. He never had anyone say something like that to him in one sentence, and here stood a human, a hot blooded mortal, whom he could kill in an instant after feeding off him, almost begging him to stay, ‘that he feels safe’. The words kept spinning in Jagger’s mind, he still couldn’t believe how pure Michael's soul is. Jagger was never lost for words, no one dared to attempt it and here was a young man who knew little of the world he lived in, totally flipping the rug from underneath his feet, leaving him speechless every time.

Jagger just nodded to Michael’s request.

Screenshot-1857.jpg
    Jagger could see Michael was tired

“Mike ………..close your eyes… I’ll watch over you… I promise ……..you’ll be safe, you will be ok” Jagger whispered in a deep soft husky whisper, while gazing into Michael olive green eyes.

Jagger never met someone with eyes that screamed wisdom and a higher power, he sensed nothing threatening, limited knowledge to the supernatural world, it was contradicting in his mind, he saw a pure soul, a purity that only the divine universe could create, one that seeks kindness, no hatred. Jagger himself embraced this moment, an experience he himself never had with anyone before and yet he laid here with a male, a mortal who trusted him with his life, to watch over him. A vampire to sleep with him, he could wake up dead.

Jagger circled various thoughts through his own mind. He was fighting all kinds of desires and evils that were bursting through his membranes, he knew he himself was exhausted, yet felt serenity. Who are you Michael Fox? continued eating through his mind. He finally settled with the answer. A friend he comforted himself. A true friend!

He knew Michael was special and maybe this is why he failed the radar, Jagger knew it was a petty explanation but it was one he felt comfortable with for the time being, he needed an answer to satisfy himself with, so that he could center himself and embrace his last night with Michael. The one true person who found no evil in him, when he himself knew he was.
    @bebasim That would have been confusing for Michael! LOL I would have been confused, too, seeing my sim's double!
    The boys really are very comfortable in each other's presence and they complement each other perfectly :)
    Michael's internal growing rage has me concerned!
    I like the missing piece to the puzzle analogy :)
    That was quite the confrontation but Luther didn't stand a chance against Jagger!
    Your earlier hint about friends and enemies is becoming a little clearer to me now.
    Poor Michael - the grief of his brother's death finally caught up with him. It was good that Jagger was with him when it happened.
    Best friends :) Why would Jagger want any deeper explanation? :)
    I have a feeling Jagger meeting Michael was no accident - perhaps destiny has her hand in this.
    edited February 2018
    @ Mikezumi - yes a season or a reason... i too believe these two were meant to cross paths... ;)
    Very well said!
    Luther.. oh Luther he does not know who he is messing with... ;)
    Friends and enemies is big in this story. Betrayals lies and constant ties... the webs they all weave...
    YES Michael's internal rage is there for a reason... ;)
    Jagger doesn't believe in friends.. not with mortals... so his own desires to find a confirmation against his own beliefs and morals is in constant conflict. ;) OR is he hiding something deeper??? Ahhhh
    @bebasim , OMG!! It appears I'm way behind, got some major reading to do tomorrow... :smiley: will read and leave feedback first thing...
    @bebasim , OMG!! It appears I'm way behind, got some major reading to do tomorrow... :smiley: will read and leave feedback first thing...

When you can lovely i'm just working on the next chapter (s) :) No rush as this one is taking longer for me than i planned :)
    Look forward to your thoughts xox
    edited February 2018
    @bebasim , I love Jagger! He’s a wonderful new character...I do sence some major bonding going on, and I’m willing to bet they get friendlier as time goes on...but that is just a hunch.

On to chapter 6!

Oh my I knew the rage was going to grow and show up sooner or later in Michael!! He’s gonna lose it one of these days...

Love the boys bonding but still feel they will be doing more”bonding” some day ;)

Totally engrossed with your updates!!!! Seriously, I love that you put them up so quick.