Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is excited??

I'm very excited about new stuff that we are getting this winter.

Comments

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I'm waiting to see on the new game pack coming before I can start commenting on what I think about new items. ;)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    I'm always excited about new content!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    I'm excited. I'm thrilled that Laundry Day drops before we head off to my niece's wedding! (Yes, I'm one of those Mundanes, who wanted laundry.) Many houses have laundry rooms, seems odd to have the space unfilled by the machines. Besides, if you don't follow a Sim to work, but stay with the one at home, it's nice to give that Sim something other than tending the toddler, something to do. This is supposed to be a life-simulator, after all. I was a Homemaker in my day. (Can't stand the inadequate term stay-at-home-mom.) I didn't work outside the home (at least not for pay) but I was often running around town, or volunteering in the classroom, or later on I was a Girl Scout Leader. You can clearly see how the 'modern' term for a woman who doesn't have a full-time, paying profession (job) isn't really descriptive.

What I'm also very happy about in this SP, is they've included the very old-fashioned wash tub, complete with wash board — so much easier than dashing the clothing against a rock. And, that the toddler can play in the water of said tub. They listened. Reminds me of my mother's very first washing machine. Hers had the old rollers above the tub that you had to run the clothes through to ring them out. So glad we now have a spin cycle to do that for us. :o But, they were young, and this was their first house. I suspect a more modern version was out of their pay bracket.

I would like to learn more about the other pack we're supposed to get this Winter. I always like to send my newlyweds off on a real honeymoon.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • YingMYingM Posts: 13 New Member
    mee too super excited about this pack.
  • wild4simswild4sims Posts: 45 Member
    Can't wait
  • oasis10oasis10 Posts: 81 Member
    I'm excited. I'm thrilled that Laundry Day drops before we head off to my niece's wedding! (Yes, I'm one of those Mundanes, who wanted laundry.) Many houses have laundry rooms, seems odd to have the space unfilled by the machines. Besides, if you don't follow a Sim to work, but stay with the one at home, it's nice to give that Sim something other than tending the toddler, something to do. This is supposed to be a life-simulator, after all. I was a Homemaker in my day. (Can't stand the inadequate term stay-at-home-mom.) I didn't work outside the home (at least not for pay) but I was often running around town, or volunteering in the classroom, or later on I was a Girl Scout Leader. You can clearly see how the 'modern' term for a woman who doesn't have a full-time, paying profession (job) isn't really descriptive.

What I'm also very happy about in this SP, is they've included the very old-fashioned wash tub, complete with wash board — so much easier than dashing the clothing against a rock. And, that the toddler can play in the water of said tub. They listened. Reminds me of my mother's very first washing machine. Hers had the old rollers above the tub that you had to run the clothes through to ring them out. So glad we now have a spin cycle to do that for us. :o But, they were young, and this was their first house. I suspect a more modern version was out of their pay bracket.

I would like to learn more about the other pack we're supposed to get this Winter. I always like to send my newlyweds off on a real honeymoon.

Very good
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Not I. Get enough of this pack in real life as it is. Exciting it isn't. Almost at the level of watching paint dry.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited January 2018
    Wow do I feel old, i remember those old fashion wash tubs with the ringers above, I even had one at one point in time, cause My Newer one bit the dust, so I borrowed a relatives, I am not sure how I feel bout what is coming next, Being gothic type player does not give Me a lot to hope for, since most of the stuff so far that has come out is not Gothic related, only like 2 packs total have actually given out stuff that I can use for My game play, the rest i have but do not bother to use much of it, i hope we do get Gothic type stuff Next, waiting for Werewolves or witches or Both at same time, I think it would be really kool if they did a Werewolves VS Witches Pack ! , :)
  • LadyMcCrackenLadyMcCracken Posts: 31 Member
    I'm always up for new stuff!
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    I remember washtubs with ringers as well, so you're not alone.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I'm excited for the pack but I'm still cross about the price rise.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • ZaraZara Posts: 115 Member
    I'm actually not too excited about this. I mean laundry?? Sure it adds realism into the game but I honestly don't think it's worth it enough to make a whole pack dedicated to laundry.
    I make profile pics and signatures for free. hmu if interested.
    kky9DsT.gif
  • angelicsamuraiangelicsamurai Posts: 41 Member
    To me, it seemed for the price, i don't think there was enough content added to make it a compulsary purchase..
  • HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    I'm not really excited, I'm not sure why though...I was really excited when Cats and Dogs came out though.
    2vc864m.jpg