Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

mcrudd's Murkland challenge :)

13...Next

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    mshadai wrote: »
    Popped in too see how sandy was doing.. but my iPad connection is bad with home net down ,it’s slow here Sandy pics not loading for me ... ahhh I will. Have too wait

awww I am only seeing this now, we were away camping. Hope its all fixed for you now <3
    Tatts65 wrote: »
    This challenge is fun, but slow going. I haven't been tracking days so I don't know how slow. Dusty's finally managed to get her aspiration done and maxed out Charisma. I keep getting her to set up the table and doing a street/yard sale but no one buys anything so I'm just dropping stuff directly into sell from inventory.

I think it if have aging on then I would fail miserably, but because its off its achievable :) I sold the table and is selling directly from the inventory because the table broke with one of the updates ;)

Hi @Tatts65 Time is not a factor when playing the Murkland Challenge :smiley:
    FYI: The Yard Sale tables were broken with the Cats and Dogs patch. Until they are fixed you are allowed to sell from inventory. The tables do make for great storage ... including plates of food. ;)
    Hi :) Thanks for answering while I was being Murky in real life LOL

~ I went to visit my Mum,she has next to no internet,it is dial-up I think, so back from my mini vacation on the Gold Coast!LOL a lot of swimming was done! To darn hot,even the blowies are sitting under the fan outside!LOL!
    ~ I hope you had a very Good AUSTRALIA DAY ;)
    ~ At the moment I can not see your pictures it is not your fault but my internet!
    ~ So I will be back to comment!OK! @mcrudd

I was also in the land of no data and cellphone coverage, we had our Auckland anniversary long weekend, so went camping :)

edited January 2018
    Day 17 and 18 kind of flow into each other, I forgot to take a lot of pics, sorry simmers ;)

Day 17

day 17 started with tending to all the trashplants
    ESYfSyr.png

and to eat the daily trashfruit
    WpPcdSu.png

I had so much fun forgot to take pics, it basically consisted of dancing at the fire and complimenting the living daylights out of everyone LOL
    kF6RahC.png

day 18 started with tending to all the lovely trashplants
    3LmOlII.png

quite a few got evolved
    3qnE4PM.png

Wednesday so in the hot tub and complimenting everyone again LOL
    n6bk5PT.png

yip working real hard on that charisma, almost there
    UgrwaFN.png

lets dance and compliment now
    Lm0bFOl.png

Ugh so close but yet so far, tomorrow should hopefully be the last day of complimenting the pants off everyone LOL
    rKWSww3.png

for now its bed time
    VYYDhT6.png
  • Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    I love reading these very murky stories.
    Tatts65 wrote: »
    I love reading these very murky stories.

awww thank you :)
    Day 19

Day 19 started with Sandy being very very hungry
    KrnLJIY.png

Some yummy grilled fruit and now she is happy again
    aduNq7C.png

Tending to her precious 16 trashplants
    hWOHkgr.png

And inviting over her true love
    QbAirZy.png

a few flattering comments later and she achieved her maximum charisma skill
    HGG9VGU.png

and completed her aspiration weeeeeeee
    s0UahR8.png

Thank you Mad Mud loves you much but I need to go get back home and get some sleep
    rO7mvMv.png

ugh first this daily trashfuit bleh
    N3NSsaC.png

then bedtime dreaming of a completed aspiration
    Xx3NE02.png
    Day 20 of Sandy's Murkland :)

Woke up a little yucks, not enough time to go and sit in hotpools all day so a deodorizing cream will have to do :)
    oTQb4vF.png

much better, oooh silky soft skin
    vihC7Iu.png

hello my babies lets get you evolved
    EhnbfLQ.png

grilled fruit for brekkie
    GGNlqHx.png

let the harvesting begin
    TThzuxa.png

should be enough for today, well that and there is no more to be harvested LOL
    6QzdkNv.png

mmmm that was sweaty work
    THfDI4d.png

enough time to go for a nice soak, just gotta get out before midnight
    G5wIgyx.png

and the daily trashfruit after a nice hot tub night
    CkT5Xbx.png

showing off some moves
    2Pzvll5.png

and what do you know, wooo maxed dancing
    f20h3by.png

was a good day, tomorrow some fishing :D
    paOYNGb.png
    Day 21

Grilled fruit for brekkie
    kK2ESpt.png

time to make some money... lets fish
    pwBjp0Z.png

ugh you must be kidding me I wanna go home
    b7efjkQ.png

I hope no one used my bush while I was gone
    BEPHr98.png

even this trashfruit seems nice after today
    kxQZn8V.png

more like it, just sleep it off and forget it ever happened.
    yN08aSN.png
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    This looks a lot like the Rags to Riches scenario we did over at Aussie, looks interesting @mcrudd

This looks a lot like the Rags to Riches scenario we did over at Aussie, looks interesting @mcrudd

Its similar, but just a bit more rules than we had.
    Loving your #Murkland Adventures <3

Thank you <3

Day 22

Day 22 was one of tending to the trashplants, that is litterally all Sandy did today, so with day 23 I sent her on a vacation ;)

She helped herself to hotdogs, I did not say she could have them LOL
    NWr6APU.png

she enjoyed them so I just let her have them, but next time she should wait for me to give instructions ;)
    bw443lv.png

social low, so waht a better thing to do than talking to her plants to get it up again
    xwX598w.png

a couple to evolve again
    UNQqw92.png

and lets taste if they start tasting better in quality
    blKpRhS.png

she deserved a yummy chicken dinner after all that gardening
    5p2uHqV.png

night night Sandy, I have a suprise for you in the morning
    ud4uOvh.png

looking good :D
    yN08aSN.png
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Great story, @mcrudd

Great story, @mcrudd

Thank you :)
    Day 23

awwww don't be sad I have a suprise for you
    nD93Xog.png

a nice shower at the campgrounds, aaaaah
    Re0OmPO.png

a little exploration to go find those expensive fish
    XxP3Xeh.png

yay thank you for my holiday my simgod I love it, just look at these beautiful butterflies
    2DqdTRv.png

such a beautiful spot to catch some fish, soooo nice
    emNvJkr.png

I am tired and hungry can I stop fishing yet please
    qTgmH9a.png

yeah ok and have some grilled fish, just not those sturgeons they are worth a lot of money
    gwNyRgH.png

thank you thank you I am so hungry, can I sleep after
    1XMevEG.png

first have your daily trashfruit
    Bm7HA9o.png

then we can go back to camp, you did well, just over 12 000 simoleons now, just a few more fish tomorrow and we can relax a teeny bit before going home ;) Sleep well Sandy and prepare for a day of exploring and fishing :D
    FRF4wBP.png
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited February 2018
    ~ LOL! she is getting through this, & doing it Murky! ;) Love it! <3
    ~ Sorry I have not been around,been a tad sick,so doing my Challenge or modelling assignments & that is about it, good progress on your part though! I will pop-in, been a tad quiet on FB as well!(I see a dentist next Thursday, so that will be one pain less to worry about, I hate being ill, I hope this year is an improvement on last year!I have been putting of my teeth because of health issues,but the pain is too much,& has to be sorted! ;)(at least I am doing something about it, I guess!)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

~ LOL! she is getting through this, & doing it Murky! ;) Love it! <3
    ~ Sorry I have not been around,been a tad sick,so doing my Challenge or modelling assignments & that is about it, good progress on your part though! I will pop-in, been a tad quiet on FB as well!(I see a dentist next Thursday, so that will be one pain less to worry about, I hate being ill, I hope this year is an improvement on last year!I have been putting of my teeth because of health issues,but the pain is too much,& has to be sorted! ;)(at least I am doing something about it, I guess!)

Oh noes, hope you feel better. I actually have not updated for a while because I had my upper wisdom tooth extracted and lucky me, I am one of the 2 percent of cases that got dry socket afterwards, its so painful, simming is the last thing on my mind right now.
    ~ Oh, no, it is a cracked Wisdom tooth, that I have to get pulled, it is gone on Thursday, no more wisdom teeth, I have very small jaws & had to get most extracted to make way for my teeth to have room,my wisdom teeth would come through the gum them it was covered again as there was no room for them to grow out of the gum!(only left two at the top,all the rest are gone in my twenties!)
    ~ I hope you feel more like yourself soon, I have just been putting up with the pain,but no more!
    ~ Get well soon OK! ♥ <3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

Looks like Murkland is no longer in my game, shifted some files around from one drive to the other and boom, its like a new install when loading sims :O I hate when you buy a new computer and they ooooh and aaaah in the shops about it having two drives and the other one is sooooo big, but then you realise a few months on that the sooooo big one is empty nothing is on it, so when I tried to shift it over I ended up with a brand new install of sims, thank you Harvey Norman for letting me know that I need to specify the new drive first grrrrrr
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Looks like Murkland is no longer in my game, shifted some files around from one drive to the other and boom, its like a new install when loading sims :O I hate when you buy a new computer and they ooooh and aaaah in the shops about it having two drives and the other one is sooooo big, but then you realize a few months on that the sooooo big one is empty nothing is on it, so when I tried to shift it over I ended up with a brand new install of sims, thank you Harvey Norman for letting me know that I need to specify the new drive first grrrrrr
    Did you maybe move The Sims folder somewhere else on the computer? I wonder if the save folder is just hiding somewhere. I would want to cry ... as a matter of fact I did cry. Several weeks ago an update to a file cleaning program I had used for years contained a Trojan virus. The virus was not detected until too late and my whole computer locked up. After a massive effort to fix the issue I had no choice but to reset my whole computer back to factory default. Everything was gone! I have an older 2009 Windows 7 desktop and did not bother to reinstall Windows 10 and everything runs smoothly.
    I hope you can find your Sims saves or at least regain your progress.
    ~ I have that,Windows is on one,a SATA Hard drive & all my stuff is on the other,one Terabit Hard drive,supposedly it makes the internet faster & the same with your PC!
    ~ Do you regularly make back ups of your game,my PC does a Back up,once a week of the whole PC,( I will copy my Sims 2 Sims 3 & Sims 4 folder every couple of months & update the save in my External drive) The reason I ask is because you maybe able to go back to an earlier save & then get your Sims4 folder back!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif