Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown To Laundry Day Stuff Pack (Now Available )!!!!

Comments

• poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I still cant buy it :|

You won't be able to buy it for another 2 and a half hours. We all will get it at 10am Pacific US.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • MalisityMalisity Posts: 145 Member
    I have already started desiding which house gets what type of washing situation. It think the Straud family (The old vampire guy and his new wife) they live in this house with realy no electricity I am planning on giving them the washing tub while some of my other families will get a mix of washer + clothslines and some washer + dryer. I am just so excited :smiley:
  • NaomiSImblrNaomiSImblr Posts: 158 Member
    It's nearly 4pm in the U.K, why is the laundry day stuff pack still not available yet is in other countries.
    I understand with different time zones they release them at different times but its clearly the release date by now.
    I find it so frustrating
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    @Orchid13 there's still another two and a half hours until release.

You won't be able to buy it for another 2 and a half hours. We all will get it at 10am Pacific US.

urg! ok thanks!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    edited January 2018
    It's always been this way. I don't know why so many threads are complaining about this. All stuff packs come out at the same time world wide. Think of people in Australia, they have it worse!

Edit Well they come out at 10 am PST whatever time that is in your time zone.
  • Shareia194Shareia194 Posts: 1 New Member
    Ok it's the 16th 9:38 am where I live.. why can't I buy the laundry pack yet?? I dnt even see where I can buy it online.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @Orchid13 there's still another two and a half hours until release.

urg! ok thanks!

It's always like that actually, SPs release at 10 am CET (so for most of Europe that's 7 pm in winter, 6 pm UK). I think GPs do too. Only EPs release at midnight afaik :)
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Merged a few discussions into this one.

Apologies if the comments are a little out of order.

-Mage
  • ZenzikaZenzika Posts: 14 New Member
    Funny enough the icon showed up in my game earlier today, but when I tried to download, the game told me to go online and when I did it disappeared. That's how I got to this thread, to check if my game was buggy, because I couldn't find it to download.

Waiting for another 2h 15 mins...
    It's always been this way. I don't know why so many threads are complaining about this. All stuff packs come out at the same time world wide. Think of people in Australia, they have it worse!

Edit Well they come out at 10 am PST whatever time that is in your time zone.

This!

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    It's nearly 4pm in the U.K, why is the laundry day stuff pack still not available yet is in other countries.
    I understand with different time zones they release them at different times but its clearly the release date by now.
    I find it so frustrating

Which countries already have it? I thought everybody had another 2 and a quarter hours to go yet.
  • mary-pink9090mary-pink9090 Posts: 3 New Member
    on the sims community it got a countdown it about 1 hour a 59 minutes
  • ZenzikaZenzika Posts: 14 New Member
    > @Malisity said:
    > I have already started desiding which house gets what type of washing situation. It think the Straud family (The old vampire guy and his new wife) they live in this house with realy no electricity I am planning on giving them the washing tub while some of my other families will get a mix of washer + clothslines and some washer + dryer. I am just so excited :smiley:

Me too, also I have already something in mind when/ if seasons comes out, so my family can have dryer and clothesline, so they use the dryer when it rains or snows and the clothesline on good days. :)
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member

Should be able to in like 1 hour and 45 minutes
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member

Should be able to in like 1 hour and 45 minutes

Soooo long !!! Ok thanks
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    No offense intended at all to anyone, I just find it funny how this happens every pack release lol.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    edited January 2018
    No offense intended at all to anyone, I just find it funny how this happens every pack release lol.

It wouldn't be a stuff pack release day without the confusion and turmoil.

My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

True, I find it quite sweet, it's like a nice little tradition. I use this threads as a far more interesting countdown timer. Also it just makes everything bit more exciting :)
  • ASGladieuxASGladieux Posts: 3 New Member
    so....... where is it????????????????????????????????????
    ASGladieux wrote: »
    so....... where is it????????????????????????????????????

It released in about 1hour and 15 minutes :)
    Every pack I think that the Gurus need to post a countdown timer but I'm sure it wouldn't stop all the "where is it?" posts. At least it gives us something to do while we wait.

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    itsug wrote: »

Since people are asking, here is the countdown again.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
    @itsug You are amazing every pack!

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    10:00 AM Pacific Time? Oi! I still have and hour plus to go. I thought for sure it was 9:00 AM Pacific Time. My bad. For the record, it's almost ten here. Yikes. What to do in the meantime, right?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • ASGladieuxASGladieux Posts: 3 New Member
    bummer!!! I want it NOW!!!!!!!! LOL