Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown To Laundry Day Stuff Pack (Now Available )!!!!

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    1pm EST
  • HeyitsmesierraHeyitsmesierra Posts: 70 Member
    I was wondering that same thing! Do you know when it will come out central time? My school just got called off for tomorrow so I have all day but would like to get it as soon as possible!
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I was wondering that same thing! Do you know when it will come out central time? My school just got called off for tomorrow so I have all day but would like to get it as soon as possible!

1pm EST = 12pm CST
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member

No idea :/ i also have time to play now
    21mbz47.jpg
    > @Chazzzy said:
    > Heyitsmesierra wrote: »
    >
    > I was wondering that same thing! Do you know when it will come out central time? My school just got called off for tomorrow so I have all day but would like to get it as soon as possible!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 1pm EST = 12pm CST
    Thanks so much!! well I have a long time to wait but I can get my sims ready for it soon!!
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    1pm EST

when will that be haha sorry i always get confused with time zones
    21mbz47.jpg
    > @Orchid13 said:
    > No idea :/ i also have time to play now

Yeah me too. hopefully the time passes fast:/ :)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited January 2018
    Just to give you an idea, it's 10:19 p.m. est Jan. 15th right now for me. If the pack releases at 1 p.m. est, that's 14 hrs. 40 mins. away. Hope that helps! :)
    > @Karababy52 said:
    > Just to give you an idea, it's 10:19 p.m. est Jan. 15th right now for me. If the pack releases at 1 p.m. est, that's 14 hrs. 10 mins. away. Hope that helps! :)

Thank you! My time is about an hour before yours but definitely helps a lot! Thanks!! also off topic but do you know what you have to do or how many posts you have to do to become a member and not a newbie like myself in the sims forums??
    edited January 2018
    @Heyitsmesierra You're welcome! :) According to this thread:

Member or New Member Everything You Need to Know

You need 50 Points, 30 Posts and have an account older than 24 hours to become a Member.
    > @Karababy52 said:
    > @Heyitsmesierra You're welcome! :) According to this thread:
    >
    > Member or New Member Everything You Need to Know
    >
    > You need 50 Points, 30 Posts and have an account older than 24 hours to become a Member.

Okay thanks so much! :D
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Just to give you an idea, it's 10:19 p.m. est Jan. 15th right now for me. If the pack releases at 1 p.m. est, that's 14 hrs. 40 mins. away. Hope that helps! :)

Thanks!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    EP's release at midnight worldwide, but GP's and SP's release at 10 am PST (California). That's the way it normally has always been.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I watched the Live Stream for this pack in Twitch, and I have to say for like the 5th time, that I was truly surprised by this pack, the items in it are amazing, and that is saying a lot since I am a gothic type player, so for Me to actually like a pack that is about laundry which I have to say I did not vote for, is saying that they did a really great job putting this pack together so kudo's to the Team for giving everyone the chance to come together and vote for the items in this pack, I did pick out a lot of the items that went into this pack, I just did not pick the title for it or icon, cause I was hoping for a True eco Living pack, but I will be buying this pack tomorrow yup, :)
    edited January 2018
    @Heyitsmesierra You're welcome! Just hang out and post in threads that interest you and check out Off Topics. You'll be a member in no time! Good luck! ;)

@Orchid13 You're welcome, hope the time flies by fast for you! :)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited January 2018
    Well it's midnight on the East Coast!!! Should be dropping in 13 hours!!!
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    It's too bad I have to work tomorrow, but I can't wait to create and use the new laundry room in my latest build tomorrow night.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • j3n1ynj3n1yn Posts: 70 Member
    > @Ravager619 said:
    > Am I the only one here more excited about buying Laundry Stuff than doing their own laundry? :D

I told my boyfriend that I couldnt wait to do sims laundry while still neglecting to do my own lol
  • SophiaBlissSophiaBliss Posts: 51 Member
    What exact time is it due to come out?
  • SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    What exact time is it due to come out?

I would like to know this as well
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    10 AM PST
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • ClairesimsClairesims Posts: 1 New Member
    6pm in UK!
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Why not just do a load of laundry while you wait?
    I can only hope for everyone who can hardly wait for this pack that laundry will be more of a thrill in game as it is IRL.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    Yeah we get it pritty late but with a fast internet connection we do have all evening/ night to play until 8/9 am the next morning g when we need to go to school or work (boo) well at least I have Thursdays off and the weekend.