Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Supernatural do you want to see next?

Comments

• AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    Mmmh does ''A good game'' count as supernatural? By the looks of things so far, it appears so. That!
    23rif7.gif
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    Mermaid
    Mermaids are my favourite but I would be happy with most of the options. Witches probably would be my number two. :smile:
  • HeckinGodzillaHeckinGodzilla Posts: 49 Member
    Fairy
    Fairies - but only if they also take into account that not all fairies are prancing around like Tinker Bell. I would like to see them dive into the mythology/folklore behind fairies. The wingless, beautiful and mischievous fae in Irish Folklore. Not necessarily like the nice harmless pixies they had in Sims 3 and that Walt Disney created. Would like a choice between both of those when making a fairy.
    After that, I'd like witches. Which seems to be a popular vote on here, lol.
    Either way, I hope they do amazing stuff with all the types and give us really amazing powers/interactions with each.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Witches
    Witches. Of course :)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Witches
    I voted witches but I'd really like a Magic pack like Makin' Magic from the original The Sims, where every Sim has the opportunity to learn magic.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Witches
    I voted witches but I'd really like a Magic pack like Makin' Magic from the original The Sims, where every Sim has the opportunity to learn magic.

To each their own, but I really don't want that. Magic should be a special gift someone is born with that is passed down to children.

Maybe mortals can learn a bit of magic, but it should be special.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Witches
    Was kind of stuck between witches and werewolves, but ultimately decided for the magic!
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    Mermaid
    I really like most of them (EXCEPT ZOMBIES....! Those annoying little ****** lol)
    I chose Mermaid as I really enjoyed my mermaid sim on TS3
  • YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    Imaginary Friend
    I don't like unrealistic things in my game, so I voted for the most realistic one - imaginary friend. It's a phase in almost every child life and I think it need to return.

-Yarden.
  • EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    edited January 2018
    Witches

180?cb=20141009203552185?cb=20141009205503185?cb=20141009205403185?cb=20160331030717

I would die if they remade Makin' Magic from TS1. With all those spells: Banish, Enchant, Relationship Boost, Hypnotize, Lovestruck, Toadify. I think it would probably fit an EP format for them to get it right: a secret world only accessible to witches where sims can shop for ingredients and meet the 3 merchants for special ingredients at their stalls and be sent out on errands to get those ingredients.
    I also loved the mysterious magic town with the carnival/creepy theme to it.

the_sims_expansion_collection_volume_2_makin_magic__hot_date_image_IvGuYhlOuYePkw4.jpg51R849AWHDL.jpg

Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • killed.Persephonekilled.Persephone Posts: 53 Member
    edited March 2018
    Witches
    Witches.

Based on the skill System of the vampires with the aspect to develop from different types of magical powers like in the TV Show "Charmed".
    A second form (like Vampire's Dark Form) is just usable when the witch/warlock/wizard have a mieschief trait and/or chosen the "dark side".
    Maybe some aspects from other magical tv show genres like "The Secret Circle"/"The Vampire Diaries"/"The Originals", "Supernatura", "Witches of East End", "Once Upon A Time", "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" etc. or movie/book related like "Harry Potter" (Supernatural did this theme very well), "The Covenant", "Practical Magic", "Hocus Pocus", "The Craft", "The Blair Witch Project (especially Part 2: "Book Of Shadows". Erica the Wicca *love*) etc.

A small magical world styled like Forgotten Hollow: A big library, an alchemy/magical item shop (ownable), a Café or Bar/Lounge, a common lot for planting magical herbs, and a empty lot for housing.
    Post edited by killed.Persephone on
    ORIGIN-ID: killedPersephone
    My Builds: Dark Dreams Architectures
  • futurevet201futurevet201 Posts: 59 Member
    Mermaid
    Mermaids.
    Simply because getting them might mean regular sims could swim in the ocean as well.
    I did a push-up today!
    Well, actually I fell down. But I had to use my arms to get back up so...you know, close enough.
    I need some chocolate.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Other (Please Specify in Comments. Examples: Elves, Unicorns, Bigfoot, mummy, etc)
    Yardenro wrote: »
    I don't like unrealistic things in my game, so I voted for the most realistic one - imaginary friend. It's a phase in almost every child life and I think it need to return.

Let me get this straight. You want only realistic things in your game, so you voted for imaginary friends? That's too funny!

I'd like a witch world that has an old fashioned village type of feel. A square with vendors, a dueling area and a statue of the First witch that has some powers with it. Maybe it could be a fountain and the First Witch can bless or curse the water you draw out for potions depending on your "gift". Stone buildings where witches live surrounding it. Because only a few lots would be "real", I'd like faux building in between to make the village look fuller and give it a cozier, old world feel. I like Forgotten Hollow but it seems a little spread out for a witches world but fine for a vampire world.
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    Witches
    I would love to see Witches first and then Werewolves :smiley:
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Witches
    Witches! After seeing the cool powers Aliens and Vampires have, I feel they definitely could implement a lot of the same types of animations/effects for spells. I'd love to have a Hogwarts school or at least a few houses and activities that give that feel. Witches and Vampires have always been my favorites. I'd like to see fairies too, but it'd be nice if they had an option to not always have their wings out. Mermaids...not sure how they would implement it unless only specific lots/locations?
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited January 2018
    Witches
    Mermaids would never work. Be boring watching them swim in the backyard pool since that's the only water in Sims 4 that is usable. Plus there is no underwater so what's the point of them coming back? Sims 3 did so many great revolutionary things for The Sims series. Just give us witches, doubt broomsticks will come back though without any Sims 4 cars, and let me turn people into toads. Werewolves would be fine if they were more horror based and not just Sims that never shaved. Didn't like how tame they were in Sims 3. They're supposed to be apex predators. The ultimate killing machines, feared and hunted by man. Fairies would be OK too though, since they never were fancy and don't require oceans.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    edited January 2018
    Witches
    I really hope to see witches soon! Would love to play with magic. Makin' Magic from The Sims 1 was great and I would really like to see something along those lines, but combined with weaknesses and abilities like vampires in The Sims 4. Also, potion making and broom riding. Instead of a dark form they could have something like a 'Muggle-proof' disguise or whatever you want to call it.

My second favourite would be Fairies.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Witches
    Witches!!
  • alisandrealisandre Posts: 9 New Member
    Witches
    I'm betting witches because this came with the new Laundry Stuff Pack

"Wreath of Living Brambles" in the Build/Buy stuff

description is as follows:
    MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP
    Slot: WALL
    Skill: GARDENING
    Effect: Nature's Blight
    Focus Effect: Silence of the Snake
    Cotton R: +0 G: +0 B:+10 A: +10
    Wicker R: +0 G: +0 B:+80 A: +60
    Flowers: R: +0 G: +10 B:+30 A: +80
    Size: 1x1x1
    Occult: DRU
    Race: SIM

Nature's Blight
    Effect: Diffuses mystic protection, allowing spells to do more damage.

Silence of the Snake
    Effect: Causes Sims to be less hateful of any heal or damage spell that is cast.

Environment: 1
  • VengefulNoodlesVengefulNoodles Posts: 128 Member
    Werewolf
    Werewolves, mermaids and witches please :3
    o5jNANX.gif
    Werewolf
    Some mermaid fashion ideas.

essiemermaid-sarahteveldal-web.jpg

KIDS_MERSWIM3_1b894ca9-b6c5-4187-8e1f-7501bdf399fa.jpg?v=1479984236

LOGO_0180.jpg?format=750w

21e51ead-cc8e-4d26-87b9-6ef715164678_560_420.jpg
    saraisinlovewith_fashion_finds_wishlist_mermaid_under_the_sea_shopping_valfre_lazaoaf_misspatina.jpg

o5jNANX.gif
    Werewolf
    Some witch fashion.

7ec058ef344aa8da3ae615823fa60d11--gothic-outfits-dark-outfits.jpg

f12ac38a243bfa7e82517f4993e874c2.jpg

5b5b82e43580cc43220925118d579c36--mori-style-abercrombie-fitch.jpg

591042cc55dd0714fd467637aee2d9af.jpg

01-stevie-nicks-boho.jpg

o5jNANX.gif
    Werewolf
    Werewolf Fashion.

y.jpg

2017-summer-new-men-fashion-werewolf-Scratch-marks-T-shirt-O-neck-short-sleeve-casual-male.jpg

c77d50dfbd28c7f951d04d93a02508bd.jpg

8e8e90dfc62f53aa06a3078f4f23b988--diy-zombie-makeup-scary-halloween-makeup.jpg

o5jNANX.gif
  • ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member
    Witches
    Witches. Not the typical cackling green lady on a broomstick. I want interesting witches who can choose a path of good or evil or somwehre inbetween, so I can put them in my Practical Magic house.
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
  • FaultexFaultex Posts: 6 New Member
    Witches
    Definitely Witches, reminds me of the old days of playing Makin' Magic and Apartment Life! I also loved how in TS2 you could be an evil or a good witch - that was exciting, unlocking all the spells too! I hope that makes a comeback.