Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Supernatural do you want to see next?

Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
This thread is for those of us who are interested in supernaturals. If you are not, that's completely fine, but this poll is not for you then.

So, assuming we only get 1 lifestate next and not a supernatural pack with a bunch, which one would you like to see first?

Life States we already have:
Ghost
Alien
Vampire
Temporary Plantsims
Skeletons (temporary life state)
e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
Post edited by Zeldaboy180 on

Which Supernatural do you want to see next? 398 votes

Witches
57%
auroraael14CK213jwatsonOneAdorkableGirlicmnfrshJeanGRIMMYrudy8292JadeleineIdontrcallSandySimalexspoom13alan650111IceyJxbecky685xLomelindi7HowGreatThouArtoveronVkittyMjstsmP 228 votes
Fleshed Out Plant Sims
2%
Feenkittysimduck88PeachesnDucksslamondaNordicPhoenix22xRexySimmerPeanutButterSims2002crvaustin 8 votes
Fairy
9%
Cherryrose_xSerraNolwenhaydub07Moon_WillowGoeguScorpina2009DaemonPawsAmaraStormInfraGreenAPottsLittlBowBubTLEE75LadyLobsterTallameiaCitizenErased14AngelEb95EA_SpectreAvianatorKarababy52Goofhead2 39 votes
Imaginary Friend
2%
aprilrosevessmeTimelordSnowydoedearKirbycatAllyJean13YardenroChazzzyShadow_Simmer_14 9 votes
Genie
1%
neutralsidejoshuasimtrashbinsouvenirTeslachick2Simfamous 5 votes
Werewolf
13%
musiclover13191GruffmanStrangerthanMagdaleenaDJQ1308drake_mccartyBlade334ApparentlyAwesomea_niles06Minty1992shazaam1CeCeDotbcwhite27GrandRail1need4kaffeeBeena0721skyesterJRBearDecafHighannaliese39 53 votes
Plumbot/Simbot
2%
elelunicyZenAlchemistlexus20BlueOvaleCementFreezerBunnyCowplantTheGoodOldGamerkeylimepiesimsfilipomelPancakesandwichKaron 11 votes
Zombie
1%
Rukola_Schaafbarracuda1574CoteDAzurClarionOfJoy 4 votes
Mermaid
7%
SimsprocfunCynnaEmoFlowersmychem97Katiardguezemperorq52davina1221twilight_aerithalexis3142TerranobodystreetAlbaWaterhousemariajane216LatinaBunnypuertoricanthangScobreChambersNAnsSimandfenixHopeCrash 29 votes
Other (Please Specify in Comments. Examples: Elves, Unicorns, Bigfoot, mummy, etc)
3%
DannydanboLeGardePourpreBagoas77CinebarRoboSpongiedoogerieJackOnYourBackleo3487AHolyToiletSteampunkAngieLudditeBorglittleconnor12sim 12 votes

Comments

• Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Witches
    My vote is for Witches. Too many of my characters are Witches in lore. 2nd would definitely be Mermaids though :)
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    edited January 2018
    Witches
    It was between witches and fairies for me, but I think my desire for witches is slightly greater. I hope they get their own gamepack like vampires did.
  • InfinitexSimsInfinitexSims Posts: 239 Member
    edited January 2018
    Werewolf
    I pick Werewolves. They were really interesting and fun characters and i think they would blend well with the vampires.
    chimera-evil-gif-teen-wolf-Favim.com-3963872.gif
    Theo♥
  • Shadow_Simmer_14Shadow_Simmer_14 Posts: 53 Member
    Imaginary Friend
    I like the idea of having an imaginary friend. I'm not sure how that would work, but it would be a good way to do more with kids.
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Werewolf
    Werewolves. I can just picture all the awesome things I could do involving packs and the club system from Get Together. Here's to hoping they follow the same sort of thing they did with Vampires if/when they add them.

That said I also want Witches, Fairies and I would love for them to flesh out the aliens/ghosts more at some point as well.
    ~ ~ ~
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Witches
    This thread is for those of us who are interested in supernaturals. If you are not, that's completely fine, but this poll is not for you then.

So, assuming we only get 1 lifestate next and not a supernatural pack with a bunch, which one would you like to see first?

Life States we already have:
    Ghost
    Alien
    Vampire
    Temporary Plantsims

Witches because why not?! Especially those of us who are major Harry Potter fans. (like myself)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited January 2018
    Witches
    I like the idea of having an imaginary friend. I'm not sure how that would work, but it would be a good way to do more with kids.

Imaginary friends were in the sims 3. They were a doll given to a new born baby. If the child plays with the doll enough they become an imaginary friend that only that child can see. The imaginary friend will age up with it's child, from child to teen to young adult if they don't out grow it. You can also make the imaginary friend real, which lets other sims see it and makes it controllable.

A lot of people hated it in sims 3 for some reason, but I absolutely loved it.

http://thesims3.wikia.com/wiki/Imaginary_friends
  • BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    Witches
    Witches by far! I'm still waiting on witches before I begin my first legacy. I just don't enjoy it without them. Either mermaids or werewolves would be my second pick.
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • PolluxSimsPolluxSims Posts: 318 Member
    Witches
    I voted witches but for me, it's a tie between them and fairies. It'd be cool if, did we ever get fairies too, they could have their own brand of magic as well, but separate from what witches can do. Maybe magic to control plants and nature and such?

Mermaids would be cool as well, though I'm not sure how they'd work?
    Read my Sawyer Legacy Simlit on Wordpress
    - Origin ID: PolluxSims -
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Witches
    I hope we get them :)
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Werewolf
    I voted for werewolf, but I would love the return of Fae as well.
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Plumbot/Simbot
    I'd also vote for mermaids and werewolves especially since I like them a lot, and witches since I'm sure the gameplay would be absolutely amazing... But I picked plumbot/simbot because I'm hoping the pack would focus on a lot of futuristic styles which would look great paired with aliens. Plus I really liked making plumbots :'(
    If simbots came back, maybe some grungy objects and really neat BB things would be included too. I'd love to recreate my inventor in TS4.
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Werewolf
    I was expecting Werewolves to be the top one. I really don't get why Witches are so interesting.
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    Mermaid
    I voted for Mermaids because it means the ocean on Winderburg World would not be just for viewing and fishing. I love the idea of witches & werewolves because it will add an exciting and interesting gameplay to the supernatural part of the game.
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Witches
    Witches!! But I'd be happy with just about any of them to tell you the truth.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Honey_Pie_360Honey_Pie_360 Posts: 240 Member
    Werewolf
    Werewolves!.. I'll like to see a bit of Werewolves and vampire rivalry especially with the club system. But witches I'm sure would be amazing too. Not really a big fan of the remaining options
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Werewolf
    If you know my previous posts on the subject, then you know where my vote goes here. I've been pulling for werewolves since launch, dangit! And good, meaty supernatural content comes out so slowly compared to stuff like social content and interactive items, it's kind of agonizing! For me, the laundry pack is just salt in the wound. Two years between aliens and vampires. Ghosts and plant sims are weak in this iteration to the point where they're not even worth playing for me. I do not want to be made to wait another two years between good supernatural additions, and with the framework laid with vampires, hopefully werewolves will be coming sometime this year. Werewolves or bust...ed femurs!

(The femurs thing is a joke, but, seriously, stop dancing around and get to the goods. This pace is making TS2's supernatural addition schedule look like instant gratification.)
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Witches
    I like witches, plant sims, and mermaids, and I did enjoy Makin Magic a lot. A dedicated magic pack with an attached magic neighborhood would be so great.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Witches
    I voted for witches but i also want werewolves, imaginary friends, and robots.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Other (Please Specify in Comments. Examples: Elves, Unicorns, Bigfoot, mummy, etc)
    I voted Other because my vote is literally any one of them would be great.

I'm simple. I just want more content.
  • mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    Werewolf
    I want werewolves in a game pack. If, we could only get one supernatural it has to been hands down a werewolf.

The other supernatural creatures are great, and I do have a save that has witches and fairies in the game. I use Spooky Day SP for the fairies and Spa Day to get the séance powers for the witches. The transformation in becoming a wolf is not available and is the only thing that I can't introduce into current game play.
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Witches
    Witches. I feel like if they can make witches like the vampires (with weaknesses and strengths) that would be awesome; and then have different types of witches and different types of spells to learn and 'perfect'; this would be amazing!

Then after that I would love to see Werewolves, or Fairies, or Mermaids are always good too because then maybe that means we'll finally have swimmable oceans. ♥

Definitely want to see more occults with actual powers this time, Maxis. ♥
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Plumbot/Simbot
    I voted for plumbots/simbots since they are the only "supernatural" I like and really miss in the game (but I don't really consider them as a supernatural since robots exist in real life).
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,587 Member
    Witches
    Witches >>>>> Werewolves > Mermaids > Fairy >>> anything else
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Witches
    I feel it must be witches seeing we have always had witches in every version of the Sims and to me they are just as important basic Sims as Bella and Mortimer Goth are to each rendition.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....