Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Star Trek Mafia game - mafia win

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Oooh boy, gonna be a surprised for me tomorrow to see who gets lynched. Let's hope it's a mafia. The way Sub talked about Hussein makes me think they could be buddies? I don't know.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Now that my brain is functioning, I feel like I’m 60/40 on Hussein being Mafia. It would make sense, at least in my head, for Hussein to be scum, but I just have a bad feeling about voting for him right now.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    There's nothing much to go on. A lot of the past posts were made that wasn't really on topic or related to the game discussion. :D

I don't know if going for a no lynch today would be a good idea... or should we just take a risk?

The mafia didn't kill me on night 1. I don't know if the mafia knows me well or maybe is just giving me some mercy but I know Sub killed me on Night 1 last time she was a serial killer, so I guess she would have done the same again if she was mafia here. Maybe she's not mafia in this game.

I still have a feeling that Hussein and Rose are scums, but my gut feeling is usually wrong anyways. Maybe Icey could be scum too. I can never read him properly. :D

Oh buddy so say sub was mafia, would it be smart for sub to use the same first kill as that game where they was mafia it would be to obvious.

Im really not sure what to go off with but this could be taken as you and sub being mafia and you trying to cover up for your partner

Also would you mined pointing out where silent admited being town?

It's cuz players who have played with me often think I'm a good town player and they would want to lynch me as soon as possible. You're right that it wouldn't make sense for Sub to do it twice, but it's just a hunch. Heck, in that previous game, the mafia and the serial killer both targetted me on the same night. So, you can tell how much people want to kill me in mafia games. XD It's a short game and I think it would make sense for mafia to even get me out of the faster.

She said here in the beginning of Day 1:
    Well hello there. :) Nice to see new faces, and returning faces too! :D

Day starts/ends at 11 for me. So that works. :3

Well, I'll just throw this out there before I die this game -- I'm town. I promise.

Then agian if u are really targted i guess you should have been dead at that point
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited January 2018
    I'll let day go for now, and I'll end it sometime tomorrow afternoon.

How long is tomorrow afternoon?

Let's say noon in about two hours. Or hammer, if that happens.

Vote count:
    Dekay v. Hussein
    Rose v. Hussein
    xHeliodora v. Hussein
    Icey v. Sub

Hussein (3) - Dekay, Rose, xHelio
    Sub (1) - Icey
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I'm not buddies with Hussein, but I can't really prove that to you- I just don't think we should all be jumping on wagons like this seeing as town is vulnerable anyways.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Final vote count:
    Dekay v. Hussein
    Rose v. Hussein
    xHeliodora v. Hussein

Icey v. Sub

Sub (1) - Icey

The crew all came to an agreement. Sisko was shady. And so, Sisko was the first to leave the meeting. He was court-marshaled and found innocent.

Hussein was Benjamin Sisko, a vanilla townie.

It is now night two.

Sorry, things got a little crazy. Night ends here now though. Hussein, I have a discord afterlife sent up, but if you don't want to join there, I can send you the roles if you wish.

@TheRoseHorse please confirm that you want @Sonschi to replace you by the end of the night.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Yeah. Go ahead and replace me
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Final vote count:
    Dekay v. Hussein
    Rose v. Hussein
    xHeliodora v. Hussein

Icey v. Sub

Sub (1) - Icey

The crew all came to an agreement. Sisko was shady. And so, Sisko was the first to leave the meeting. He was court-marshaled and found innocent.

Hussein was Benjamin Sisko, a vanilla townie.

It is now night two.

Sorry, things got a little crazy. Night ends here now though. Hussein, I have a discord afterlife sent up, but if you don't want to join there, I can send you the roles if you wish.

@TheRoseHorse please confirm that you want @Sonschi to replace you by the end of the night.

Send it ima join
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    Ah poop. Oops. Sorry, Hussein. :disappointed:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Lore and Dukat agreed; the Vulcan was not to be trusted. And so, when Spock didn't arrive on time for the meeting, Kirk went looking...and found his friend dead in his bed. "He's dead, Jim."

Dekay has been killed. She was Spock, the innocent child.

It is now day three.

I'm working tomorrow, so I'm ending night an hour early and then I'll end day at 11 tomorrow, unless everyone just needs more time.

I have sent Sonschi Rose's role, and Hussein and DeKay afterlife. @TheRoseHorse, would you like to have afterlife as well?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Well, there goes our last power role. And we're in LyLo now, so we need to lynch correctly today or else.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    @Sonschi Since you have Rose's role now, do you have any observations? Especially if you've noticed anything in the previous days.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    RIP Town.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Some observations:
    - I was a bit wary of Sub yesterday, but then she defended Hussein, and Hussein was town, so maybe she's leaning more town.
    - I feel like scum jumped on the Hussein wagon yesterday. DeKay is town, so that leaves Rose Sonschi and Heliodora.
    - Broncos is a bit of a wildcard because we didn't hear much from her. I'm 50/50 on her.

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I really don’t know where to go from her to be honest. I’ve never been this stumped in a mafia game :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    I didn't even hear much from anyone today :|

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    @Sonschi Since you have Rose's role now, do you have any observations? Especially if you've noticed anything in the previous days.

Yes, I do have some observations but mostly based on gut feelings. I think you, icey, are town. If you were mafia you wouldn't "push" this much that others explain their theories. I get strange vibes from Sub but honestly, I always do when we play mafia xD But what made me look twice was this:
    I'm not buddies with Hussein, but I can't really prove that to you- I just don't think we should all be jumping on wagons like this seeing as town is vulnerable anyways.

The bolded part sounds a lot like "hussein isn't my partner but somone else." It's just a feeling though.

But there are still 2 others left:
    It's always hard for me to read Broncos. She could be both, mafia or town.
    It's xHeliodora's first game and the questions at the beginning of the game reminded me about my very first mafia game. I was mafia with DeKay and icey back then and I asked them most of the questions but as it was my very first one, I also asked on the thread to look innocent (and it worked xD).

And I know I'm town so one of those two might be mafia as well.

I'll reread all the comments from Broncos again and then cast my vote.
  • Options
    Now that my brain is functioning, I feel like I’m 60/40 on Hussein being Mafia. It would make sense, at least in my head, for Hussein to be scum, but I just have a bad feeling about voting for him right now.

This was a few hours before day 2 ended. If Bronocs had voted for hussein then that would have caused a hammer. Mafia would use the chance to hammer a townie, right? BUT maybe she didn't vote hussein so no one thinks she is mafia.
    xHeliodora wrote: »
    Well, no special reason apart from the fact that others voted for them too :D

The reason why xHelodora voted for hussein. I'd say if she/he (?) had a mafia partner, they would have told them to NOT do this xD Probably townish as well.

Hm.... with my comment before this would lead to a vote on Sub but she defended hussein too much to be mafia. Gosh, that's so hard xD

Let's take a look at icey... He's too active to be 100% scum. Maybe he's tricking us. What makes me a take a closer look is where he and DeKay talked about how an experienced player would kill DeKay night 1 because she's the best scum hunter ever. Icey said he would have killed her. But maybe he just said it and waited for night 2 to make it less obvious?

So my main scum focus is now on Broncos and icey. I'm not too sure about both but I'd say Broncos is 80/20 mafia and icey 60/50 mafia.

Vote Broncos
  • Options
    Hmm...yeah. I want to hear more before voting, but it's almost the end of day.

• Options
    When does day end? I didn't care about it before I replaced Rose ^^
  • Options
    Around two hours or so

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I'm also going to vote for Broncos. I was going to this morning, but I didn't have time before I left for school. She's been laying pretty low and I'm getting gut feelings from her.

About my "I'm not buddies with Hussein" does look scummy, I see why you said that- but I'd like to say to you I am town- though again, my word isn't very much to go on.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    I'm also going to vote for Broncos. I was going to this morning, but I didn't have time before I left for school. She's been laying pretty low and I'm getting gut feelings from her.

About my "I'm not buddies with Hussein" does look scummy, I see why you said that- but I'd like to say to you I am town- though again, my word isn't very much to go on.

Right now you seem to be town to me :) Why should a mafia defend a townie (hussein) from being lynched? That doesn't make sense. So I guess you're 95% town ^^
  • Options
    I think it's between Broncos and Heliodora. But I'm leaning more towards Broncos, and she's been lying low. So

Vote: Broncos

• Options
    That's hammer, right? Well day only had another 45 minutes anyways.
    Once again the crew all agreed, Kirk was the guilty one. And so Kirk was asked to leave and was court-martialed. Yet found innocent.

Broncos, James T. Kirk, has been lynched. She was a vanilla townie.

And so Lore and Dukat managed to over power Jean-Luc Picard and Kathryn Janeway, winning them the game.

Congrats mafia on winning the game!
    7dW3gu7.gif