Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Launcher Issues...Image provided. I need some Help.

For some reason I am having an issue with logging into my launcher. It won let me download from Exchange or Store (getting See Log error) and when I try to log in it just shows me a webpage cannot be displayed error. I am confused as I was able to play my game perfectly fine a few days ago. :( I have tried all the usual methods; clearing browser history (from all my browsers Chrome, Fox and both Microsofts), caches, cookies and even used CCleaner to clean my pc and registries. Can anyone help me?

image3.png

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited January 2018
    I take it, of course, that you actually have a working Internet connection?

For how long has this been happening? Sometimes it means that there is an issue on the EA side with its servers, there is nothing anyone can do if that's the case until they get it fixed. You should still be able to play the game though, just without being logged in and so none of its "online" features.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    I had about the same experience a few days ago, and after none of the things you tried worked, I was googling around and found a suggestion to go offline in Origin and then try logging into launcher. Took care of the problem for me - either that or it just randomly decided to work again when I tried it.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited January 2018
    **dealing with this same issue again lol** @igazor yes I have a good internet connection. I dont know what went wrong. The issue had solved itself and was doing good for almost a month then all of a sudden it started up again. I am just curious as to why its doing this at all again. I even tried downloading a Sim (has no cc) and got the error in the image below. :( I'm confused...
    log_error.png

@suzses I will try that. Thank you for the suggestion.
    Post edited by ElijahsBabyGurl9 on
  • Lilia1971Lilia1971 Posts: 391 Member
    I've got the same issue. I'll try that.
    No. That didn't work. Any other suggestions? I cant download a new world I wanted to try.
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited January 2018
    Lilia1971 wrote: »
    No. That didn't work. Any other suggestions? I cant download a new world I wanted to try.

Either Ea is having issues on their end or it's possible the custom world your trying to download has a bad link. Also for custom worlds to work you have to own what is in them. It will tell you what EP's or store items are in the world. It won't tell you if there is 3rd party CC in them if your downloading from the exchange.. If your downloading from 3rd party sites they should list what custom is in them along with EPs and store items. You may need to download the custom items before actually installing the world .

What world are you trying to download ?
    Legacy Island. I think EA are having problems as it wont let me install anything at the moment.
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited January 2018
    That is rflong's world so it's probably on EA's end and not a bad link
    Yeah. I tried another world from her studio & its not working. Just shows the message the OP posted above.
  • shazbad44shazbad44 Posts: 5 New Member
    my launcher welcome page is blue, i cant log in wont recognize password, cant download anything please help.
    Seems a few people having this problem. Must be an issue at EA’s end.