Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Undies Stuff

DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
A laundry stuff pack should mean finally getting those two or three pairs of underwear that men have (and a few more for women) into the washer for that fresh bun smell but then again no new underwear is being added. Even after three years. If CASt was in The Sims 4 it would be more understandable since you could just add your own patterns and whatnot but The Sims 4 has a (EA way or the highway) style when it comes to creativity and I feel like we need more underwear to better customize our Sims sleepwear. I don't understand why we can't have more options with this with laundry day stuff being about washing what you put on but I guess in Sims 4 it's ok to wear the same underwear for years to come! So if we can't get underwear in a laundry day stuff can we please get a The Sims 4: Undies Stuff as the 27th stuff pack for a November 2018 release cause getting endless stuff packs is what The Sims 4 does best. With this new stuff pack the new game play object will not necessarily be about what you can use but what you wear. With that said "The Sims 4: Undies Stuff" will introduce musical underwear that can even play AM/FM radio for that "Good morning backside" feel when your Sims wake up in the morning.
Post edited by DegrassiGen on

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    A laundry stuff pack should mean finally getting those two or three pairs of underwear that men have (and a few more for women) into the washer for that fresh bun smell but then again no new underwear is being added. Even after three years. If CASt was in The Sims 4 it would be more understandable since you could just add your own patterns and whatnot but The Sims 4 has a (EA way or the highway) style when it comes to creativity and I feel like we need more underwear to better customize our Sims sleepwear. I don't understand why we can't have more options with this with laundry day stuff being about washing what you put on but I guess in Sims 4 it's ok to wear the same underwear for years to come! So if we can't get underwear in a laundry day stuff can we please get a The Sims 4: Undies Stuff as the 27th stuff pack for a November 2018 release cause getting endless stuff packs is what The Sims 4 does best. With this new stuff pack the new game play object will not necessarily be about what you can use but what you wear. With that said "The Sims 4: Undies Stuff" will introduce musical underwear that can even play AM/FM radio for that "Good morning backside" feel when your Sims wake up in the morning.

I agree more undies and pjs are needed and I mean sexy undies and pjs like MasterSuites in TS3 had. We've only gotten 2 pair from the free Valentine's Day Set that came out in Feb of 2015. Maybe we'll get somemore in the Feb Update for VDay.
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Now wait a diddly darn minute there @DegrassiGen! Aren’t your sims naked all day erryday? Or do you allow them a pair of tighty whities for special occasions now? Has the world just tilted?
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Please don't give the devs ideas. :p
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Well some more (except for that one pair) sexy underwear would be nice.
    Also some swimsuits designed for the under 90 yrs old club would be good.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Both swimsuits and underwear have been neglected since the games release I really don't know how players can do it without cc.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Both swimsuits and underwear have been neglected since the games release I really don't know how players can do it without cc.

More swimwear will probebly be covered in a pool stuffpack,seasons or a tropical beach pack.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member

Pool party SP!!!

I agree OP. We need devs to focus on other clothes categories. Undies are really lacking
    21mbz47.jpg
  • JestinaJestina Posts: 1,609 Member
    edited January 2018
    Both of those clothing categories are horrible in TS4 and have gotten nearly no new additions. Guys need more boxer choices and the girls need more choice with two piece bikinis.
  • LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    If we get Undies pack for Sims 4 we need all age especially for Toddlers and children
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I want both sexy thongs, a burkini and yoda panties (for children? Sure. But also for the geeky woman).
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    I agree that the choice of underwear is little. Some new boxers for males and some new bras and undies for females would be nice. Also, I think kids could use some Voidcritter undies and tanktops.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    How about an Ann Summers stuff pack?
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    definitely sounds like something that could win a community vote
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    Sims 4 Salt & Pepper Shakers Stuff
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    I wouldnt be too much into a pack just for this and would prefer it being added into like a romantic themed stuffpack or free patch stuff.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Sims 4 Lewd Stuff pack?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    Sims 4 Lewd Stuff pack?
    What the heck? LOL

• MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Pool party SP!!!

I agree OP. We need devs to focus on other clothes categories. Undies are really lacking

Graham talked about once how they considered a pool stuff pack. Sadly he wasn’t kidding.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Squeamish Sims should at least get an EW expression out of skid mark drawers.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
    Kids and Toddler brat pack
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    edited January 2018
    Panty brats?

It would go hand-in-hand with the Social Media career.

Technically, it is Teen-friendly for the game.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Well some more (except for that one pair) sexy underwear would be nice.

Oh yeah :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • TSims33TSims33 Posts: 6 New Member
    Am I the only one who really doesn't care if they add underwear or not?
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member

Haha. Made me laugh. But, so true.