Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Quarterly Teaser

Comments

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    This sounds exciting, but I hope there will be things for children and toddlers to do.

Maybe there's a ball pit with baby crocodiles :D

NOW we're talkin'! >:)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    This sounds exciting, but I hope there will be things for children and toddlers to do.

You win quote of the day!!! LOL
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »

You win quote of the day!!! LOL

Thanks. Usually my quotes lose the day.
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    I'm okay with Laundry--it was my third choice after Weddings and Danger, lol, but I used it all the time in TS3. This pack is very nicely designed from the looks of it, and has some more cleaning details and other homey features that I like as well.

So going with the Before and After theme again, first they're in the bar, talking/thinking about skeletons, which mean ruins/exploring, of the Aztec variety, I guess, then they're actually living it, it seems? Sure, ok! I never got around to purchasing WA, but I do want a vacation destination. I love OR, as camping a is fave activity IRL, but I need another option. I would chose a vacation world over my beloved farms, because I just need another getaway.
  • Options

Just so the crocs are high poly...

• Options
    I'm okay with Laundry--it was my third choice after Weddings and Danger, lol, but I used it all the time in TS3. This pack is very nicely designed from the looks of it, and has some more cleaning details and other homey features that I like as well.

So going with the Before and After theme again, first they're in the bar, talking/thinking about skeletons, which mean ruins/exploring, of the Aztec variety, I guess, then they're actually living it, it seems? Sure, ok! I never got around to purchasing WA, but I do want a vacation destination. I love OR, as camping a is fave activity IRL, but I need another option. I would chose a vacation world over my beloved farms, because I just need another getaway.

Here's what popped into my head when I saw the second half: A sim has come back from a jungle vacation and his retelling of the adventure brought the experience to life. Well, that's what I see.
  • Options

Here's what popped into my head when I saw the second half: A sim has come back from a jungle vacation and his retelling of the adventure brought the experience to life. Well, that's what I see.

Yeah, that could work.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    The GP looks awesome and I loved WA. I hope they bring us some unique skills again - WA had nectar making and Karate, two of my absolute TS3 favorites. I'm curious what skill will fit into the Aztec jungle.
  • Options
    The GP looks awesome and I loved WA. I hope they bring us some unique skills again - WA had nectar making and Karate, two of my absolute TS3 favorites. I'm curious what skill will fit into the Aztec jungle.

Rope swinging in a loincloth?
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Perhaps I'm reading too much into this, but it looks like there'll be a Skeleton life state? If this is the case, I'm not entirely happy about that. Oh well.
  • Options
    Perhaps I'm reading too much into this, but it looks like there'll be a Skeleton life state? If this is the case, I'm not entirely happy about that. Oh well.

A lot of people are thinking it might be a temporary curse, not a life state.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member

Jaguar worship and human sacrifice!

*cough*
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member

I'm still thinking more like Bonehilda.
  • Options
    LiELF wrote: »

Jaguar worship and human sacrifice!

*cough*

We're looking at you Eliza Pancakes......*cough*
  • Options

I would love to have Bonehilda back. I would also love it if they brought her brother Boneregard the butler back too. (I totally made him up)
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member

I would love to have Bonehilda back. I would also love it if they brought her brother Boneregard the butler back too. (I totally made him up)

I am in favor of this. Bonehilda/Boneregard 2018!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    If that's a South American type world, the general feel of the environment could be pretty awesome. Just sitting here thinking of all the new sounds it might have :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    I'm personally hoping for some honeymoon interactions, perhaps some fun games for the family/household to play while there. I loved in BV how they could learn unique dancing, gestures and some unique sightings. Also some great vacation spots would be welcome too.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Just clarifying, are there four quarters in a year?
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    I get a New Orleans's vibe from the third picture from the last. Could there be more than one vacation destination? The last look like South America/Aztec vibe.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

Yes. They start on the first of January, April, July, and October.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

Yes, that's what quarter means, one quarter, one forth, 25%, etc.

Winter Quarter: January, February, March
    Spring Quarter: April, May, June
    Summer Quarter: July, August, September
    Fall Quarter: October, November, December
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    rras1994 wrote: »
    Also I hope console version gets these too at the same time as PC

I'm not sure if that will happen, products gettting launched on PC have different requirements to a console i.e the console take longer as they have to go through a process called certification which costs money and is basically the console platformer making sure that the product is significant enough standard to go on their platform. Considering the Sims development is designed round PC and they also would have to go through the process of converting it for console (though considering console architecture is very similar to PCs now it might not be too dificult for add-ons) they might not be able to keep it on the same release schedule though I could be wrong of course. It's just added dificulty.

It will happen. Console has Late Night and their working on getting Cat and Dogs and Dine Out out.
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member

"quarters" *winky face*
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited January 2018

Join the Skeleton War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzjKloEmpYk

e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png