Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveway! Laundry Day Stuff Pack (Winners Announced)

Comments

• Internal_ChaosInternal_Chaos Posts: 66 Member
    7/10 on the quiz :P
    Gallery Username: Internal_Chaos
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    LadyDecaf wrote: »
    These are always fun to do, thanks for the giveaway.

Quiz
    Score: 6/10 Not too shabby

Laundry Room
    It's a homey design with cheerful colors and overflowing storage-- a little messy but cozy.
    No CC in this one. The washing machine and dryer would go next to the sink where the counters are now.

2jXtAoN.png
    mpdqlBu.png
    XwNTJbv.png

That laundry room is beautiful! <3
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I have already entered with the quiz I took a few days ago. Decorating can be fun at times, so I thought I'd try my hand at it. I'd love to add more clutter but even using MOO didn't create the options as the beautiful one above has. I know there are some mods to add more clutter, but I couldn't get any to work for the laundry basket. So, @LadyDecaf if you want to share, I'd love to know what mod you used to do add slots. Clutter is definitely needed. :D

Anyway, this is what I came up with for a laundry room. The large box under the window would be where the washer/dryer would go. I gave myself a little more room to the right in case I needed it. The trash can could go anywhere else if necessary.

38670713135_7bc8126c2a_b.jpg

38670713865_c420fcfe94_b.jpg

38670714905_5d06a64d07_b.jpg
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • CristinaMareeCristinaMaree Posts: 1 New Member
    I got a 7/10! Who knew you should freeze silk then iron? It seems so weird to me!
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited January 2018
    8 out of 10! never owned anything silk... the freezer who knew?
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • ScarletPipperScarletPipper Posts: 546 Member
    edited January 2018
    I got 9/10 on the laundry quiz, which I'm relatively proud about!

As for a laundry room, I've been way too hooked on making Hamptons/Brindelton Bay-style builds. Due to this, my laundry room is nice and cozy with lots of blue and white tones and clutter throughout. I made my own custom stacked washer and dryer, although I doubt this mechanic will be implemented in the pack. Thank you for the opportunity to enter and good luck to all! <3

25700482138_daa0232814_z.jpg
    27794035639_4a3b861b9d_z.jpg
    38861814984_7f70145414_z.jpg

Overhead Shots
    27794035279_7ee941b3e3_z.jpg
    38861814674_56ed6da580_z.jpg
    Sims 4 player and builder!
    37245817526_0930d9f6c5_b.jpg
    Request from me or one of my great teammates!
    Gallery | Showcase
  • CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    edited January 2018
    I got 9/10 on the laundry quiz, which I'm relatively proud about!

As for a laundry room, I've been way too hooked on making Hamptons/Brindelton Bay-style builds. Due to this, my laundry room is nice and cozy with lots of blue and white tones and clutter throughout. I made my own custom stacked washer and dryer, although I doubt this mechanic will be implemented in the pack. Thank you for the opportunity to enter and good luck to all! <3

25700482138_daa0232814_z.jpg
    27794035639_4a3b861b9d_z.jpg
    38861814984_7f70145414_z.jpg

Overhead Shots
    27794035279_7ee941b3e3_z.jpg
    38861814674_56ed6da580_z.jpg

I love your room! I believe we'll be able to stack washers and dryers, so it'll be totally possible to make your room as is. Good luck!

EDIT: Will find some confirmation of stacking...
    here!
  • ScarletPipperScarletPipper Posts: 546 Member
    @Ceridwen Thank you! And maybe they’ll be more hope for stackable appliances than I expected :)
    Sims 4 player and builder!
    37245817526_0930d9f6c5_b.jpg
    Request from me or one of my great teammates!
    Gallery | Showcase
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Did I do good?

AXZNC2M.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member

Glad you like it, thank you!
    I have already entered with the quiz I took a few days ago. Decorating can be fun at times, so I thought I'd try my hand at it. I'd love to add more clutter but even using MOO didn't create the options as the beautiful one above has. I know there are some mods to add more clutter, but I couldn't get any to work for the laundry basket. So, @LadyDecaf if you want to share, I'd love to know what mod you used to do add slots. Clutter is definitely needed. :D
    Hi @lovesstorms -- nice design entry! I like the soothing gray and white shades of your room along with the wonderful pop of color from the painting. I don't use any slot mods for clutter, but I do use MOO along with the ctrl 9 and ctrl 0 keys to move objects up and down so I can stack them or place them on surfaces without having to worry about slot placement too much :smile:
    LadyDecaf wrote: »

Glad you like it, thank you!
    Hi @lovesstorms -- nice design entry! I like the soothing gray and white shades of your room along with the wonderful pop of color from the painting. I don't use any slot mods for clutter, but I do use MOO along with the ctrl 9 and ctrl 0 keys to move objects up and down so I can stack them or place them on surfaces without having to worry about slot placement too much :smile:

You are probably a building genius who just shared her genius with the rest of the world. I had NO idea you could do the ctrl +9 or 0 AND I completely forgot about shrinking things. Wow! My life has changed forever. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member
    You are probably a building genius who just shared her genius with the rest of the world. I had NO idea you could do the ctrl +9 or 0 AND I completely forgot about shrinking things. Wow! My life has changed forever. lol
    Lol, go forth my child and clutter to your hearts content :D
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Thanks for doing this!

I did the quiz and got 9 out of 10. The salt one was pretty much luck, because I use vinegar for that and thought I might have heard of salt for it before. As for silk... I thought you just couldn't ever iron it. I've never seen any silk garment in need of it either. I guessed that one wrong.
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I took the quizz and did 10/10 !
    seriously didnt expect to get all of them right but, sheer luck or real ignored knowledge, i'm not dumb !
    i might be posting the picture soon
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• RDaanRDaan Posts: 88 Member
    Got a 5/10, hope I score better on my exams in the upcoming weeks! Good luck everyone and thank you for hosting this giveaway!
  • xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    edited January 2018
    I got 5/10 from the test :D

Here is my laundry room

https://imgur.com/QHf6Gx1
    https://imgur.com/5kp0TfP
    https://imgur.com/m5fKgcS
    xHeliodora wrote: »

QHf6Gx1.png

5kp0TfP.png

m5fKgcS.png

:)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    Thanks @lovesstorms :) I don't know how to post photos directly yet.
    edited January 2018
    xHeliodora wrote: »
    Thanks @lovesstorms :) I don't know how to post photos directly yet.

I figured since you were new, I'd help. :) I know it takes a bit before you can.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Thanks for hosting this! I got 9 out of 10 in the quiz.
  • MaliZimmerMaliZimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    Wow I'm a teenager that never does any laudry, expecting to get 0/10 but got 4/10. pretty proud of myself right now, haha. If i win the pack i can Control others to do it instead of doing it myself.
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    oh I got 4/10 which is surprising cause i rarely do my own laundry LOL and now into sims to build a laundry room shall be fun :)
  • shygirlshygirl Posts: 221 Member
    I got 5/10
  • AncientfireXAncientfireX Posts: 1 New Member
    Washer-dryer Settings Quiz
    6 out of 10!
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    Here's my laundry room the washer and dryer would go between the sinks and the storage closet.
    51c1lk.png

otnf2o.png

jsosye.png