Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Struggling with setting up the kijiko eyelashes...?

BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
edited May 2022 in CAS Custom Content
Probably in the wrong section, but for the past couple of months I've been wanting to try out the kijiko eyelashes but for some reason they NEVER show up despite me putting them in the game. They're supposed to appear automatically, right? Which version is the most updated one cause I can't seem to figure out the site very well, for some reason.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited January 2018
    Hello @BlueR0se this is the latest version of the 3D lashes and they are found under glasses.
    http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes-version2/

You will need to unzip the download and place the .package files in your Mods folder.
  • tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    Have you unzipped the file? You’ll need to download winrar (it’s free and doesn’t actually expire) to unzip the files. @BlueR0se
  • ButterishButterish Posts: 255 Member
    Make sure it isn't hidden in too many sub folders. If it is, The Sims 4 can't recognize it.
  • abcampoabcampo Posts: 17 New Member
    I'm having the same problem- they aren't showing up in my game! How do you unzip a file?
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    abcampo wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem- they aren't showing up in my game! How do you unzip a file?
    As mentioned above, you need to download a program such as WinRar or 7Zip to be able to extract zipped files. After you have one of the programs, all you have to do is extract the files to your mods folder.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • silver_songbirdsilver_songbird Posts: 305 Member
    abcampo wrote: »

depends on which OS you are on.

for windows as mentioned, winrar or 7Zip will unpack/unzip any files. zipped files can actually be opened by the OS itself (on mac or windows) but sometimes they also come in .rar files which requires an extra program.

if you're on mac, the unarchiver works great and I have no complaints.

after that, place it in your mods folder. mine can't read more than one file deep, so make sure they're not too deep in. I have my CC in folders such as cas, build mode, buy mode & so fourth. so my file would be sims 4 > mods > cas > *file goes here*

be also to check in glasses as mentioned above that's where they are located.

• helpmeinsimsplshelpmeinsimspls Posts: 73 Member
    Mine says that all the kijiko mods are corrupted
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Mine says that all the kijiko mods are corrupted

I'm sorry, I don't understand. What is saying that the mods are corrupted? Did you download the latest version?

http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes-update-november-23th-2018/
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top