Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you have certain sims you just can't let pass on?

2...Next

Comments

• KiernonKiernon Posts: 47 Member
    Yes there is one sim from my legacy family I LOVE! But it kind of goes with her lifestyle &she is has maxed out cooking and knows how to make ambrosia which she sells at her store and occasionally eats it herself ;) She'll die when she's ready.
  • SophiaBlissSophiaBliss Posts: 51 Member
    I feel like my way of playing is so boring compared to the way everyone else plays but I have my aging off and deaths off so I basically just play with the "perfect" family I created for months and months and nothing ever changes until I get bored with them and do the exact same thing with a new family. I haven't really explored much...I'm just too stuck in my sim ways I guess.
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 949 Member
    Not really. I plan for places to put their urns in stead. Some sims are pretty active in their afterlives, too. The main difference is the fact that I have no reasons to think about what to do with the ghosts. Dennis Kim even invited Alice Spencer-Kim to a festival once after he was dead. He never did that while he was alive.
  • RDaanRDaan Posts: 88 Member
    I always play with aging on so all of my sims eventually pass away
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Not really. I plan for places to put their urns in stead. Some sims are pretty active in their afterlives, too. The main difference is the fact that I have no reasons to think about what to do with the ghosts. Dennis Kim even invited Alice Spencer-Kim to a festival once after he was dead. He never did that while he was alive.

That actually happened for me once too, and it was just after he died lol.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • theFellatheFella Posts: 297 Member
    edited January 2018
    I remember in TS3 I thought it would be a good idea to make this evil Sim named Evil Jon a vampire a few days into the young adult life stage. I wanted to prolong her life as much as I could, but by the time she died I was happy to see her go. her great, great grandson was there to witness it.
    MeanBrilliantArrowworm-size_restricted.gif
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    edited January 2018
    I have two sims I'm very attached to. They're in my avatar. The ones in my avatar are replayed versions. The original (one of them is in my signature) are long dead and I was bawling like a kid when they passed away.
  • I play with aging off played households most of the time because I'm too attached to most all my sims. I've only let one die so far because I wanted to see what happened. (I've only had the game since November)
  • SultanCanAliSultanCanAli Posts: 113 Member
    My Dream life self sim he got divorced,died,i brought him into my household,and now im trying to make him a human again.we still need to have a couple more wives and kids!
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    The pets, I'll probably just pass them down to the next generation.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,289 Member
    Yes, I do. In fact. my obsession is so intense that if things go badly in their little pixelated life, I can be counted upon to start them all over again. In fact, the first family I began playing way, way, way (step into the way back machine) back in the Sims2, has been in Sims3, and I brought them forward to Sims4. I play on Long, so I can maximize time with them. Back in Sims2, I played with Aging Off, until I was ready to have a Sim get to the next stage in life. Then it was turned on just long enough for the birthday, and back off again, just as quickly. The wife was scared to death by the ghost in their castle home, not long after she gave birth to her third child, her mother-in-law flat out refused to eat, no matter how often I sent her to do so, so she perished, too. That left the husband and his father with two toddlers (twins) and a newborn girl. I started them over.

I'm also playing a game save with my ancestors. This is going to be very tough. My sixth (as in 6 times great) great-grandmother died young, complications during birth, plus having to fort due to an uprising by the Cherokee. She made it to the fort, but early one morning, she had to sit out to the 'Great High Court', (as it was termed back then). Very sad. She was buried out in the forest surrounding the fort, in the middle of the night in the pouring rain complete with lightning and thunder. To this day, nobody knows the exact site. Letting her go in my game, could also be behind my continual restarting of them. I have come to love her so much that even reading the account of how she died made me weep buckets.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • MonCheriSimsMonCheriSims Posts: 8 New Member
    Yes! My very first successful sims 4 family. I used to have a very hard time sticking to and focusing on just one household.
  • j3n1ynj3n1yn Posts: 70 Member
    All of them.
  • SimplyErica16SimplyErica16 Posts: 51 Member
    I never really get too close to my sims, I mean yea, I do, but I don't really tend to save them or anything. They're fun to play with, grow their families and then watch them grow old. I love having a little old woman in my game, theyre so adorable :)
    I'm a fellow Simmer!
    I have a youtube channel as well! Check it out ➭ SimplyErica

• dogboy678dogboy678 Posts: 200 Member
    Yes, I have a legacy and one of my fourth or fifth heirs I just lived so much so I made her a vampire the legacy is still going with her human kids but I always find myself coming back to her.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    verlainem wrote: »
    One of my founding families
    plum Pharaoh (named for the Egyption goddess) and npc Matthew Blount. Matthew had an aspiration that gave him longer life. They have come to the end of their lives and Matthew has enough points for the life elixir for both him and plum. I am hoping that finally plum can complete her aspiration. For some reason my game is not counting the nights spent in a tent. I almost let them go as their son is a criminal and needs to see a sim die. I just couldn't let these two move on to the after life. So now I will see if I can get plum her aspiration and Matt can continue to love his grandchildren.

When I played the Lowell's through five generations, Dylan Lowell was the first in-game death I'd witnessed with anyone in that family. He was the older of two sons of Carson and Annabeth Lowell(the founders) and he'd woken up in the early hours of the morning and just.... went. :'(
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything