Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The (Extra)Ordinary Tessa - S1~Ch18 5/14/18

Comments

• Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I've started making the wedding plans (because i love thinking about them and they take lots of planning) and the guest list is so big already, not counting who the groom may want to include. Here's to hoping my computer won't crash when i do it.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @irishsong - oh how great! Now we just need a groom! lol
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited April 2018
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    irishsong - oh how great! Now we just need a groom! lol

Insert groom *here* :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Chapter 9 -
    Kolby got eliminated!? But how is Kolby going to realise his love for Raul now that he's out of the competition?

Ikr, not enough time for him to realize how deep their love can be :sob:
    Irishsong wrote: »
    I've started making the wedding plans (because i love thinking about them and they take lots of planning) and the guest list is so big already, not counting who the groom may want to include. Here's to hoping my computer won't crash when i do it.

Oooh weddings! I can't wait to see those plans in action in the future!
    Here's to hoping your computer won't crash, that'd be unfortunate. Take the screenshots as fast as you can before it crashes? :joy:
  • Options
    Cement wrote: »
    Here's to hoping your computer won't crash, that'd be unfortunate. Take the screenshots as fast as you can before it crashes? :joy:

I'm thinking I'll run the wedding but not save, then have them elope. If i would try and get everyone home after the wedding, it would be madness. But I'm still thinking about it.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    If you need some wedding dresses I can highly recommend Beo Creations. They don't look maxis match on the pics but in game they look a lot like MM :)
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    If you need some wedding dresses I can highly recommend Beo Creations. They don't look maxis match on the pics but in game they look a lot like MM :)

I know, they're gorgeous! Tessa's mom had a beo wedding dress, the butterfly one, and i love it! I considered having Tessa wear it, but i think i found one that works well. I'm always on the look though.

There are some really pretty gowns out there, but in order for the creator to get the skirt to work right it doesn't work with the sim's legs? So sitting and dancing look really weird. I'm gonna go with a slimmer gown.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    The sims to go on a date has been chosen. No I just gotta do the date.

But I have an exam tomorrow, so not tonight!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Irishsong wrote: »
    The sims to go on a date has been chosen. No I just gotta do the date.

But I have an exam tomorrow, so not tonight!

Good luck on your exam! :)
  • Options
    Thanks @Sonschi, i got an 88%! Whew. Math is not my strong suit.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    tScb5E0.png

Chapter 14.5
    Super informal.
    I wanted to get going on the date chapter as quickly as possible, but I don't want to do that until I post the other pictures I've take so far. So, here's the slideshow. Not a whole lot of explanation.

6fcDCe7.png

T40X3jA.png

u0kbc9s.png

pwX9fpt.png

w8D55FU.png

1BjdvSB.png

9byVFcF.png

SxH10ax.png

xxQLxBC.png

AZ5VJSE.png

M9sixbU.png

UwjoRvn.png

OEw8tIr.png

C0sal1e.png

KtWAGfB.png

Ja9Vzv7.png

BnItnY2.png

gICcDFM.png

u1wnvbA.png

IEDVc27.png

KmBDHrG.png

H3RvjVF.png

9bq1n5L.png

JrAGy8R.png

ROlBtcQ.png

oRji5j1.png

fUbkFUp.png

VtJVmpK.png

6cNQ3wZ.png

wMSB6VH.png

2dGMXY5.png

7z36m8T.png

d9oCbsP.png

dx4k2QW.png

ff0sn6e.png

4VGB0vq.png

mMNBzSQ.png

J4SMCq4.png

fFQ3BoP.png

kvkSdXk.png

2nsKc4P.png

I've only ever had one other set of sims that had others cheer when they kissed. is it a sign? Lucas looks thrilled.

G85R7EI.png

5WFMI4k.png

Ofbo9Ew.png

zJCOONA.png

Our three voting finalists play hoops to find out who goes on a date:

UqQ4oca.png

7sTpoen.png

rkl2ndK.png

Find out who has the date next chapter! Which should come sooner than later. Now that I don't have anything stopping me.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @irishsong - oh I love it....the 3 head-head in basketball...Raul, Julian and Isaac. So, one of them will get the lucky date with Tessa.
  • Options
    It went... I think you guys'll like it.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Ooooooh I hope that Isaac can play :joy:
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited April 2018
    @Irishsong congrats on passing your exam! :)

Are we abandoning the spoiler rule now? :joy:
    Ooh Julian's awkwardness seems to have passed if they managed to lip lock ;)
    Lucas is obviously cheering because he knows how much Julian's been trying. What a wonderfully supportive house <3:joy:

And omg what is that game my son heck I'm worried he's horribly clumsy guys why aren't you putting soft mats on that floOR HE CAN HURT HIMSELF
    Jkjk :joy:

I'm guessing Julian might've won from the looks on Raul and Issac's faces. :o

or what if Raul's groping Isaac from behind and he's just "omg Raul not here" and Raul is just disappointed because he said 'not here' :joy:
  • Options
    @cement *snort laugh*
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    I know it's early, but I've already started working on the wedding venue. I found one on tumblr, and it's really quite nice. Just gotta make it perfect...

And i gotta find the best possible music for that chapter. Gotta be ready!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    tScb5E0.png

Chapter 15
    Happy Endings Aren’t Only In Movies
    Raul had won the game, but he didn’t plan the date. Tessa, who had been anxious to go on this date, even not knowing who she would be going with, had planned everything, with Mina’s help.

vygC1uZ.png

iNVYy6V.png

bIEI9SF.png

She hugged Raul as he came up her walk, and he noticed how casually dressed she was.

“Hey, nice to see you! We gotta go before Mina sees me dressed like this.” she urged as she put a hand on his shoulder.

rwpQ73m.png

“Oh, where are we going? Don’t the contestants usually plan these things?” Raul asked.

“We didn’t really have the time this week, so I planned it myself. But if I know you well enough, you’ll like this. Come on.”

They took the train to Windenburge’s downtown where a pop-up movie projection had been set up. It looked like a festival.

cReCbEQ.png

“I know we call each other by our X-Files nicknames, so this should be fun. Movie and popcorn, what could be better?”

Raul looked at it for a minute, a smile spreading across is face. “You’re right. What could be better? What’s the movie?”

mFuceyB.png

“They aren’t playing an alien movie, but it’s an apocalypse movie? We’ll just have to see how we like it, I guess.”

“You brought Fruit cake? Let’s have popcorn instead. Suits the mood better than fruit cake.”

tyinG3O.png

XGYAE21.png

“I bet I can catch this in my mouth!”

qw6Pebi.png

“I can’t believe she fell for that. Never run toward the noise, run away…”

GXVEPHw.png

“What kind of an outfit is she trying to wear? Is she trying to woo the zombie?”

uiJ2qpc.png

Yeah, never ask a zombie to dance. Things fall… off.

sHXLaoF.png

“Who’s idea for a script was this? This is weird beyond belief! A ticklish zombie makes peace with everyone by dancing? How does that work?”

vPthPv5.png

“Are you a zombie? Let’s find out!”

ckSYA2k.png

XVwVRCV.png

“Maybe I should check and make sure this shoulder isn’t going to fall off…”

pDhWjrF.png
    The pair stood up form their movie and Tessa gave Raul a big hug. “That wasn’t such a bad movie, now was it?”

73dH7aw.png

“Yes, yes it was.” Laughed Raul.

“Yeah, it was, wasn’t it. I was sitting so long, my legs need a stretch. Join me over here!” Tessa hurried over behind the curtain, eager to move on to the next activity.

When Raul saw her next, she was standing in the fountain, sneakers and all.

“Wha-” he eked out before Tessa kicked water at him.

He laughed and manly-ing squealed. “I thought that you were the oldest sibling! Aren’t you supposed to be responsible and orderly?”

“My mom still raised me to have fun!” retorted Tessa.

uzh3yDB.png

ccWOgYO.png

After a few rounds of splashes, the two walked under the cherry blossom trees.

E1Hil8a.png

“So what’s your job like? What do you do?” asked Tessa.

Raul kicked a loose stone on the ground. “Eh, I don’t really want to talk about it right now.” he said easily.

“Why? Isn’t it your pride and joy in your life?”

“Well, it’s not as exciting as it sounds. You know in X-Files, how Mulder and Scully are out busting bad guys and finding all sorts of evidence? Well, I’m usually the guy at the desk doing the tests. Sure, there are breakthroughs now and again, but it’s not a new episode everyday. That, and it’s classified.” he stated with an ironic grin.

“Oh, well, I’m sure it gives you purpose.” She pulled him in for a hug.

“Well, that, and-” Raul looked sheepish, and leaned in.

JmG0SLz.png

And Tessa put her hand in his face. “Sorry, Raul, But I’m not in the mood yet. Try and give it time?”

4NCtatr.png

eSXGfwv.png

“But we’re in the most romantic place I’ve ever seen. There are petals falling, the light is shining off the water, what could be better?”

Vuag2GW.png

“I don’t know, to be honest. I’m just not there yet. What do you want to do now?” Tessa asked.

VqYei2C.png

Raul walked away and cleaned up some paint a kid had dumped on the pavement. Tessa took it as a bad sign.

nK6KtJC.png

She waited for him to finish, and then he sat down and pulled out his fruit cake again. Tessa joined him on a bench and took a deep breath.

GxOXARq.png

RTcxq74.png

“Raul, we’re good friends, but I don’t feel much more than that. Or maybe I do, and I don’t know how to express them with you. You’re a great guy, and from what I’ve heard there’s an active fan base for you and Kolby. Yeah, I know, hard to believe, but it’s true. You have shippers. Raul, I think that we aren’t going to work romantically. I think that we should be good friends, legendary friends, but that’s all. Alright, Mulder?”

zwu0MU9.png

“I hear you, Scully. And, I think you’re right. My work is really important to me, my future is really important to me, and while I could see my life with you in it, I can also see it without you, no offence.”

0N3CUul.png

“None taken,” Tessa reassured.

“Wanna look for aliens one last time?” Raul requested.

“I’d love to.”

bD1hjAa.png
    ~*~
    The next day, Raul moved in with Kolby,

YHETxFB.png

Flirted a few times,

SXNmcwi.png

Adopted a kitten named Waffle,

WEhy0Jf.png

REKQexG.png

Had some time to chat,

KxW9eke.png

Had a smooch,

bacWyYa.png

Became boyfriends,

93ztLaP.png

Had a stove fire,

5FES4To.png

eMbBxSl.png

V40bucl.png

And got engaged. All in an afternoon. Wow.

Ep6s0WB.png

8q7NmIH.png

ls5esgL.png

oPz1Kx1.png

Extra:

p2ttRwK.png
    ~*~

@Kamio requested a gown for Tessa to wear, and it looks really good! Things went well and there were many kisses and hugs shared.

tQtnnwO.png

XCKPCFX.png

x8xS16b.png

Bv8R5Oh.png

EFW3KPA.png

mW6QIkm.png

rnNA830.png

“Ladies and Gentle Folk of Simtopia, tonight another contestant goes home. No voting took place for this one, so if your favorite goes home, it’s Tessa’s fault! Tessa, take it away.” Mina announced.
    r3ET5LN.png

eG4zJUG.png

At this point, there were only 7 men left in the running, only 7 to choose from. Half of what the starting had been.

B5uJ2Zj.png

Tessa looked out over the small gathering, and her voice warmed up in her throat like a small fire.

“Lucas, please stand.” Tessa requested. He didn’t look upset, more knowing and accepting of the fact that it was his turn to go.

4aODRst.png

“Lucas, I’m sorry-”

YJtAxpb.png

“Don’t be. I know that we aren’t meant to be. I’m really surprised that I lasted this long. We don’t have any sparks. You and Julian have great sparks though, talk about tension and build up. I wish him luck He’s gonna need it.” he said with a wink.

Nd5ZOBQ.png

beIPQHm.png
    And then there were six.

Mnre16I.png

There you have it! Lucas was sent home, Raul is in his happy beginnings with Kolby. Man, you guys hit that on the head. They’re really happy with each other.

I’m thinking about doing a Wedding dress voting, but I’m torn between it being a suprise and it being a blind vote (You vote on the dress but don’t see the results.) Let me know what you guys think, and if you have any recommendations, let me know. I’m going with dresses where the legs actually move, so while there are many beautiful dresses out there with big skirts, if the legs don’t move I’m not going to use it.

Until next time, don’t forget to be awesome!

It2kfK7.png

jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Brei714Brei714 Posts: 110 Member
    Talk about some fun chapters! I've been catching up. I love how Julian gets off to a rough start and then things start heating up a bit. I think it might bode well for him that he is taking his time. Maybe?

I think its great that you are already thinking ahead to the wedding @Irishsong that takes some dedication and planning. I've never been good at that.

Keep up the good work. And I'll keep cheering Julian on.

Oh and congratulations Kolby and Raul! I am very happy for that happy ending!
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Oh wow! I really liked the outdoor cinema! That was a spectacular setting and my goodness! Tessa really is one very beautiful sim! I like the idea of a blind vote - so not seeing the results. You still get to keep the surprise element to it.

Fantastic chapter I was sad to see
    Lucas
    go home but it's all part and parcel of the selection process. Wippie! I'm meant to be being domestic and working...instead I read your update. Whoops! Sorry...no sorry :wink:
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    Wow great chapters! And you're already planning the wedding :o lol wtg. Honestly I'm surprised Camden is still in, with his hot-dog suit and all. No sparks to be seen!
    Keep up the awesome stuff, can't wait to vote for a wedding dress! :#
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I'm with Lucas, surprised he lasted this long. XD Now, I can use my backup plan for him! Also, Raul and Kolby! <3
  • Options
    I love planning weddings. I'm thinking I'll do a 'say yes to the dress' chapter when it gets closer.

You guys are great support. <3
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Seeing the first part of the date I really thought they hit it of greatly but then Tessa refused to kiss Raul and I was like "what?!". I would have never thought she would send him home after this date or at least the first part.

And then another man was sent home. Just wow. I'm so glad Tony is still in tho ^^

The idea of the blind vote sounds great :)
  • Options
    Tony's doing great. And yeah, i was suprised by Tessa's actions too. She rolled wants to jump his bones, but wouldn't accept a kiss? She definitely wears the pants in most romantic encounters.
    jzZP0sJ.png