Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's Your Favorite World?

Comments

• Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    San Myshuno
    I love the city, I just hate the apartments.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg cause he's the biggest.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    NiaraTiaraNiaraTiara Posts: 120 Member
    San Myshuno
    San Myshuno is by far my favorite. I love the city- all the artistic graffitti, sims playing guitar on the streets, the food stands- it reminds me so much of Center City here in Philly! I just wish it was bigger, so more of my sims can live there.

Side Note:
    lol Oasis Springs barely got any love- only one vote so far. (I actually preferred that one over Willow Creek)
    And Magnolia Promenade gets zero votes lol (can't say I'm too surprised; it's basically just a 4- lot extension of Willow Creek)
    Let there be Fairies! o:)
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    San Myshuno
    San Myshuno. I just love the atmosphere in it and I love cities. Brindleton Bay also looks pretty from pictures, but I haven't gotten Cats & Dogs yet, so I just went with San Myshuno.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    Mine is Forgotten Hollow like a true Gothic player should pick, but to each their own I guess, :)
  • Options
    katrinakrakishkatrinakrakish Posts: 355 Member
    Newcrest
    I like messing around with Newcrest.
    Origin account: Vegeta_tales
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Oasis Springs
    I'm one of the few who likes Oasis Springs.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    San Myshuno
    City girl all the way!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    collegemommaof3collegemommaof3 Posts: 131 Member
    Newcrest
    NewCrest because I can make my own town
  • Options
    BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member
    edited December 2017
    Oasis Springs
    My favorites are a tie between Oasis Springs and Windenburg.

Oasis springs is reminiscent of Strangetown from Sims 2, and I loved those sims!
    O.S. has the right touch of hot, arid landscape and beautiful pockets of color for you to find in your exploration of the neighborhoods. It's great when you are looking for plants or ore, and you pass all of these dusty swirling gusts* only to come upon this calm, secret corner of lavender bushes and bright yellow and white flowers nestled in the rocks. ♥‿♥
    (*I love the dust devils!)

And Windenburg is the largest, most well thought out world so far, a lot of love and detail went into making it.
    (Brindleton Bay is looking similar, but I haven't had enough time to explore it and get the full scope of every neighborhood.)
    tCTe03l.png
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    San Myshuno
    I don't have the pet expansion or the vampire pack so I can't judge the worlds from those.

I love the festivals and especially the apartments, despite the neighbourly tensions at times. I just WISH we could have apartment system in the other worlds as well. There are so many awesome apartment complexes and duplexes in the Gallery that would be perfect if we could implement the apartment system to them.

Of the other worlds, Willow Creek will always be that special candle for me and I really love Windenburg. Its very beautiful and seems so peaceful and I haven't changed anything in it. I just have to plomp down a restaurant or two and the world will be perfect. Newcrest has become less of a headache for me because I have finally gotten it the way I want. Empty worlds give me a headache :wink:

The Oasis one is for me the odd duck out. The trouble baby. The only desert themed world and doesn't give off the vibe of fitting in with the others. I am working on this world now. The smallest world, whose name escapes me atm is my least favorite world but I have finally wrangled that one into shape and gotten the functions out of it that I like.

In my gameplay I look at San Myshino as the city and the rest as suburbs from it.
  • Options
    ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    It used to be Willow Creek until I got Cats & Dogs and started exploring :) now that I have a computer that can play on ultra, I'm gonna have to go back to San Myshuno to really experience it.
  • Options
    momoitomomoito Posts: 43 Member
    San Myshuno
    I love cities and this world is the best in my opinion.
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Willow Creek
    I really like Willow Creek. It just looks so pretty!
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    Windenburg
    WB reigns supreme for me. Plus I love how it looks in the winter <3

tumblr_p1399iovP01rz1zglo1_1280.png

tumblr_p1399iovP01rz1zglo4_r1_540.png
    tumblr_p1399iovP01rz1zglo3_1280.png

tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    Windenburg
    My vote is for Windenburg. It's still the most beautiful world for me, but since buying Cats and Dogs and Dine Out I've been playing more in BB and SM, which would probably be my 2nd and 3rd choices.
  • Options
    CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    edited December 2017
    San Myshuno
    San Myshuno is my type of world. I really like city life and living in high rise apartments and penthouse. I really like the views of the skyscrapers and busy city life. I also really enjoy the different festivals held there. It's unlike the other worlds which I really enjoy.
  • Options
    CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    San Myshuno

But where's Granite Falls? I know it's not a standalone world and just a vacation spot but it's superrr prettyyyy
    06_24_17_10_00_43_PM.png
    06_24_17_9_50_07_PM.png
  • Options
    mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    Windenburg
    Special mention to Granite Falls. That's another one I enjoyed for its scenery, new collectibles and skills that were added to the game.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Windenburg
    It was very difficult to pick as I love all of them, well, maybe all except MP...still do not know what to do with it.

Windenberg got the top spot for me. The neighborhood is the largest we've gotten so far and seems to be the most diverse, imo. You can live in the city vibe or move out to an island for the tropical life, not that there's any different weather...yet. Probably 50% of my community lots are there with the other 50% in Newcrest.

Unfortunately the rule was to pick one and I wished I could have picked all 6. There's a beauty to all of them, including Granite Falls and Oasis Springs...I love the dust devils too. ;) (I spent 20 years living in a desert environment and I loved it.)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    Windenburg
    Even after two year, it is still Windenburg for me.
    This song describes it very well
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50KNNqCR8gI
  • Options
    MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    My choice is Oasis Springs, because I've turned it into a piece of California with all those road dinners, the central beach, Walk of Fame and celebrity houses.
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Newcrest
    Dang it! I’m on mobile and I accidentally chose the wrong option. My favorite is Windenburg, followed by Brindleton Bay, then San Myshuno.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Oasis Springs
    Oasis Springs, of course. Looks like home.
  • Options
    SultanCanAliSultanCanAli Posts: 113 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    Forgotten hollow!