Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show Us Your "Manage Household" Queue!

Comments

• DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Okay here we go! As you can see the sims in my world have a bad habit of having more babies at an older age..
    I keep track of a lot of households but only play with one of them, they're all in family trees I have on the plum tree app.

Click this link to view the family tree(s).

As you can see there are still plenty of original names that have stayed like Cliente, Lothario, Goth and Landgraab. The family I play with is the Purdue family.
    dhZSkrn.png
    ubzP02h.png
    YCY7eWw.png
    9wXUysM.png
    XHfNcuG.png
    zcIX8qn.png
    nZE8JSM.png
    nUiltEB.png
    zpvFO2T.png
    Visit me on the gallery! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited April 2018
    This is fun! I have different saves, so I just post one picture per save, except the first two, which are both from the same. I must admit, not every household of mine is here, just because I reduced it to the ones I actively play:

Save 1:

save3pt1.png
    save3pt2.png

Save 2:

save1.png

Save 3:
    save2.png
    (The guy in the single household in the middle is actually a gallery sim I just added for fun :D )

As you can see, my households are not nearly as big as some I've already seen here, and I also don't have this many, just because I lose track of all of them if I would try to add more :D
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited April 2018
    Here's mine as of right now! I have played households in almost every residential lot in this save.

[img][/img]27587234588_59e226ee4e_b.jpg

The Basu Weddell household live in a snazzy two-story penthouse. Arnav Basu is an adult scientist, and his husband Nickolas is an art critic. They enjoy hosting parties, karaoke time included, and have just acquired an albino raccoon names Snowball.

The Straud household live in the old place. Those are Vlad's mangy old cats. Caleb is an emo teen Vampire. Lilith and Vlad have been flirting lately. All the other Vampires in Forgotten Hollow are families from the same bowling club that turned in the '50s.

The McAlisters started as just her. She was my first played Sim in Windenburg - a young woman who loved clubbing and thought it would be fun to be a detective, like on TV. But that wasn't so much fun, and she met Alvin at the cafรฉ. He works in tech and followed her to the city, where she thinks now she could be a social media star. But that hasn't gotten far lately, between the toddler and the little fox puppy. (Sims' pets in the city are all foxes or raccoons, except Darling Walsh's big dog.)

The Delgatos are the Delgatos :D I played them a while this week to get to know them.

The Seniors Home is something I set up recently. There's room for more, but it's just these ones for now - two I moved from homes, and two townies who'd been around a while. They also have an Outings club, so I'm hoping to see them around town together.

John Rich Jr. was one of my first Sims 4 Sims. He inherited the house from his late parents sometime last year, shortly after he married Ulrike Faust. They now have a toddler child (just aged up!) and a couple of hunting-type dogs. John inherited his parents' butler as well. His sister lives nearby with J. Huntington III and their toddler.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER โ€” Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    @Huiiie_07 I have that โ€œCollinsโ€ sim in my game. I think he was called Laurent but I changed his name to Tom and he married my sim Katerina Montgomery. I havenโ€™t played them since last year though.
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    @Huiiie_07 I have that โ€œCollinsโ€ sim in my game. I think he was called Laurent but I changed his name to Tom and he married my sim Katerina Montgomery. I havenโ€™t played them since last year though.

I think he's number 1 household in the gallery currently, right? In my game he is just a friend of one of my sims, haven't done much with him yet, he's more of a townie than anything else.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Here's mine.

SSEBYrl.png

Ramsey is my simself's family. Apparently my simself died and my RL cats' catselves died but my random husband and our children are still around. :D:D
    p8L4V6v.png
  • wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    edited April 2018
    jNP74t2.jpg

My family is currently on generation 6!
    Nova Corrington (third house on top row) had 4 kids, 3 of who recently moved out (the other Corrington households)
    The Beachley family is a cute family I added to the town so Peter (first household) can date Sierra
    The Larkins are Nova's sister, husband, and their three daughters
    There's a ton of other families in there too, all descendants of the family (I mean after 6 generations there are a looottt of other kids lol)
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • BonasitaBonasita Posts: 54 Member
    Here's mine as of right now! I have played households in almost every residential lot in this save.

[img][/img]27587234588_59e226ee4e_b.jpg

The Basu Weddell household live in a snazzy two-story penthouse. Arnav Basu is an adult scientist, and his husband Nickolas is an art critic. They enjoy hosting parties, karaoke time included, and have just acquired an albino raccoon names Snowball.

The Straud household live in the old place. Those are Vlad's mangy old cats. Caleb is an emo teen Vampire. Lilith and Vlad have been flirting lately. All the other Vampires in Forgotten Hollow are families from the same bowling club that turned in the '50s.

The McAlisters started as just her. She was my first played Sim in Windenburg - a young woman who loved clubbing and thought it would be fun to be a detective, like on TV. But that wasn't so much fun, and she met Alvin at the cafรฉ. He works in tech and followed her to the city, where she thinks now she could be a social media star. But that hasn't gotten far lately, between the toddler and the little fox puppy. (Sims' pets in the city are all foxes or raccoons, except Darling Walsh's big dog.)

The Delgatos are the Delgatos :D I played them a while this week to get to know them.

The Seniors Home is something I set up recently. There's room for more, but it's just these ones for now - two I moved from homes, and two townies who'd been around a while. They also have an Outings club, so I'm hoping to see them around town together.

John Rich Jr. was one of my first Sims 4 Sims. He inherited the house from his late parents sometime last year, shortly after he married Ulrike Faust. They now have a toddler child (just aged up!) and a couple of hunting-type dogs. John inherited his parents' butler as well. His sister lives nearby with J. Huntington III and their toddler.

I love that you have a seniors home! What a hoot :smiley:
    Daughter started playing Sims 4, I joined her, she quit, I'm addicted! Moms play games too.
    It's never too late to have a happy childhood! :D
    Dumb question from the noob here: how do you get the screenshots in manage household on a PC?
    Daughter started playing Sims 4, I joined her, she quit, I'm addicted! Moms play games too.
    Dumb question from the noob here: how do you get the screenshots in manage household on a PC?

I just used my printscreen button and pasted the screenshot in image editing software in order to save it ^_^
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member

I just used my printscreen button and pasted the screenshot in image editing software in order to save it ^_^

I use the Windows Snipping Tool, save, then upload the photo to online storage :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER โ€” Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    you all have so many households. Ive got some catching up to do.
  • historynerdhistorynerd Posts: 209 Member
    Does anyone know who to take a screenshot of your manage household using a mac?
    Official Victorian and Edwardian Nerd
    P2Wn3TO.jpg
  • wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    Does anyone know who to take a screenshot of your manage household using a mac?

shift + command + 3
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
    edited April 2018
    Okay. This is my first time uploading a photo here, so hopefully it will work!

ManageHousehold1.jpg

Gabriel LeCompte is a guy I made to be the boyfriend of Elodie Collins (who is a sister to the much downloaded Laurent Collins guy on the gallery). The guy in Turner is the brother of the other two Collins siblings, his name is Julien, and Bree Turner is the girl I made to be a girlfriend to him...engaged now. Partihaus has changed a bit as Marcus was apparently culled, and I moved Paolo out to live with Yusun Yoshida (also a gallery download). The new guy in Partihaus is Jordan Campbell. I felt like Partihaus needed a guy. In Quinn is Laurent and his wife Olivia.

ManageHousehold3.jpg

In this photo the Reid Family (Evangeline and Tobias) are parents to Evie Reid, who was my original Sim. Shaw is Evie and her husband Evan. The others are just NPCs that I marked as played so they won't get culled. Evan and Evie had a dog, but he ended up being more hassle than fun, so he got adopted out. Sorry, Scooter! The other 2 dogs I saved so they aren't culled.

ManageHousehold2.jpg

In this photo, Penny Pizzazz is now engaged to Salim Benali, and they live in the penthouse in San Myshuno. Kengo Hayashi is the butler to the Goths. I gave Mortimer a slight makeover. How he landed Bella, I will never know.... In the Karaoke Legends, I edited Darling a bit and Akira and Miko are in a relationship now. Edward and Katherine Shaw are Evan's parents. I saved the Hurt family to keep them from being culled.

ManageHousehold4.jpg

Bheeda and Behr are another couple of households I saved to keep them from being culled.

No kids yet. I'm having too much fun getting sims married off :) I created a church with a huge lawn set up for weddings that everyone will uise to get married.

And thank goodness for the motherlode cheat...
    Post edited by Bonasita on
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I play rotational and these are the main households of my current save:

ALAqPY9.png
    wjCNuM8.png
    lIDfsHZ.png
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Ooh, this looks fun! Here's my main save right now.

pR1rXvM.png
    U26rFKT.png

I try to keep mine just to the ones I actively play, for my own clarity and sanity lol, so that's all right now. I started with one sim and one household, but it's, uh, grown since then haha. So, all of these are in some way descended from that first sim. There was a bit of a baby boom some time back, but I think this current generation is gonna be smaller, thank god.
  • historynerdhistorynerd Posts: 209 Member
    @wavves Thanks for the answer! This is one of my save files (I forgot to take screenshots of my other save files :D ) and it is also one of my story worlds. The story takes place in 1899 and these are the current main characters
    95wwkYo.jpg
    Official Victorian and Edwardian Nerd
    P2Wn3TO.jpg
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    since the last one I shared doesn't exist anymore I got a couple more had to take two pics of the second one though.
    41607375341_534003e337_b.jpg
    Now I don't rotate as much with this one the Pancakes are the main family but I move a little, I cheated away Raj's unflirty trait as I always got the feel that he got like that because his mother didn't approve of his choices. Now that she's gone he might just get to have a family, and yes with Penny I kicked her out for a couple of pancake kids. The Wrights there are also part of the pancake clan, maybe when they get married I'll make him take her last name heh.
    41607376011_7661cfb914_b.jpg
    41567481432_a4ca9a8d27_b.jpg
    Lot of these houses are connected story or family wise, Vlad's and Ms. Ledford may get and stay invovled, Vivian Porter is meant to be Caleb's former nanny. The crazy Delgato's forced Summer to marry one of theirs, and Bachman Hecking come from kids marrying into an old main family that were all adopted by the now gone Heckings. Ah fun times...just realized I unfavorited one of those houses the parents of the larger Hecking family meh.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @historynerd those households look amazing! :smiley:
  • KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    My one and only save <3 I used a different save for NSB, but that's done and over with. I haven't played with this main one since December, I'm still trying to get back in the swing of things.

9YT7j2L.jpg

ouf1TIt.jpg

RQhBpCB.jpg

muQjrGH.jpg

giLp3AI.jpg

9NqApiu.jpg

X2x9K9F.jpg

IA4ds48.png

The male sims are potential bachelors for my female sims! I downloaded them from the gallery.
    I like playing families the most. Most of the one sim household are young adults that moved out of their parent's house.
    0G9Un6T.gif
    @KJB What does Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis look like in your game? Is she the one in the pink top or are the kids in that household her younger siblings? ^_^
  • AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    Here ya go. I'm using a mod that changes the poses of my sims in the portraits.

QiRvj0C.png
    kEt06cG.png
    n3wSQas.png
    Awb8HvZ.png
    jdRyvNr.png
    LG9Mri9.png
    LUVbkpF.png
    uw5q8N3.png
    h51F8Y8.png
    M2hLuaP.png
  • KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    @KJB What does Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis look like in your game? Is she the one in the pink top or are the kids in that household her younger siblings? ^_^

Hi! Yes that is Olivia. :)
    ZRnK4N1.jpg
    Aqc15BH.jpg
    And those are her younger brothers, James and Jeremiah.
    0G9Un6T.gif
    @KJB That's so fun to see! I also played Olivia in my game ^_^ she was the wife of my second generation legacy heir.

Here's what she looked like in my game:

uzP64tM.png
    KMxycCa.png