Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote for Town Mafia - DAY EIGHT - TOWN WIN

Comments

• SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Are we better off lynching some we are all unsure about, then?

I don't know. What do you think? I wanna lynch one who either Broncos, Zinnia or Rose. But I am afraid they might be mafia.

Either is of two things :wink: (xD my mum would always say this to me when I got it wrong... A lot.)
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Are we better off lynching some we are all unsure about, then?

I don't know. What do you think? I wanna lynch one who either Broncos, Zinnia or Rose. But I am afraid they might be mafia.

Either is of two things :wink: (xD my mum would always say this to me when I got it wrong... A lot.)

Then what do you use if there's 3 or more options? :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Ah, sorry. I'll try to be more active, been playing Dragon Age again and I forget about other games :hushed:

I agree with DeKay, we should keep the people who are more town-like for later. It would be very bad to get left with a bunch of people we are unsure of :lol:
    I'm alright with the Broncos lynch, I was unsure of her and DeKay, her flip might tell us something.

I don't know about Dekay's lynch though, there doesn't seem to be much to off of thus far, so I'm more unsure.
    unknown.png
    Silent, okay, I'll think about it. Broncos does seem bit off. Usually, when she's town, she seems super town to me. Like in the last game... I don't know why you all lynched her so quick. I thought she was very town.
    Ah, sorry. I'll try to be more active, been playing Dragon Age again and I forget about other games :hushed:

I agree with DeKay, we should keep the people who are more town-like for later. It would be very bad to get left with a bunch of people we are unsure of :lol:
    I'm alright with the Broncos lynch, I was unsure of her and DeKay, her flip might tell us something.

I don't know about Dekay's lynch though, there doesn't seem to be much to off of thus far, so I'm more unsure.

But are you town, Zinnia? I would be willing to vote for you but I'm kinda 50/50.

I think Charlie seems town even tho I had a gut feeling on her yesterday that she might be scum. But since she said "let's find another townie" makes me think she's town. Silent also seems very town. Rose seems town too from her most recent post.

If we are going with option 1 (which is to lynch someone we're super sure of today), I would go for either Charlie or Silent. Silent says she could go one more day, so we can go for Charlie today.

If we are going with option 2 (to lynch someone who were are a bit unsure), I would say Zinnia.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I don't like the idea of lynching Broncos, I'm not so sure she's town. Though I'm okay lynching an unsure (like Zinnia) or a for sure (like Silent, Rose, or myself).
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Hmmm, okay...

UNvote

Vote: TheRoseHorse

Sorry, Rose. :(
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I'll vote rose too I guess. She seems rowboat enough to me. Vote:Rose
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    TOWNISH not rowboat
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    TOWNISH not rowboat

Hahaha, I was wondering what you meant by rowboat. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    So, going with your theory, Dekay, it's down to Charlie and Zinnia. I don't have much of a read on Charlie, so for me, they both are 50/50, just like Rose. Voting for any of the three means we could vote for a mafia. But, we can also vote for a townie.

It seems like you guys are going for Rose. She's of the two I'd prefer to lynch as I stated earlier, so I guess I can go with that. However, if I find anything that seems like evidence to vote for somebody else, then I'll change my vote.

Vote: Rose.
    I'll vote rose too I guess. She seems rowboat enough to me. Vote:Rose

XD Rowboat. Silly auto correct. XD
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    Gah, I really don't know. This is so hard cuz a mafia can just join a band wagon of their own mafia mate, so it's hard to find out a person's possible mafia mate.

I'll definitely have to take a closer look at anyone who joined the Rose bandwagon if Rose flips mafia.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I still say Broncos, myself Vote: Broncos
    TOWNISH not rowboat

Yeah, I just realized I said LYNCH instead of LIST in my last post.
    Silent, okay, I'll think about it. Broncos does seem bit off. Usually, when she's town, she seems super town to me. Like in the last game... I don't know why you all lynched her so quick. I thought she was very town.

But are you town, Zinnia? I would be willing to vote for you but I'm kinda 50/50.

I think Charlie seems town even tho I had a gut feeling on her yesterday that she might be scum. But since she said "let's find another townie" makes me think she's town. Silent also seems very town. Rose seems town too from her most recent post.

If we are going with option 1 (which is to lynch someone we're super sure of today), I would go for either Charlie or Silent. Silent says she could go one more day, so we can go for Charlie today.

If we are going with option 2 (to lynch someone who were are a bit unsure), I would say Zinnia.

I'm town. But you know, what good is my word?
    unknown.png
    I still say Broncos, myself Vote: Broncos
    TOWNISH not rowboat

Yeah, I just realized I said LYNCH instead of LIST in my last post.

I'm town. But you know, what good is my word?

I only need to see you say it, like, how you word your claim. That's how I scum read people. :)
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Happy new year!
    It's a lot of fun!
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Happy new year (in one more hour for me). :)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    It's already like freaking 2pm, 2018 here for me. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Yeah, that's because you are a time traveler DeKay. We all know this by now.

Time zones? What are time zones?
    unknown.png
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Happy New Year!!

My family's tradition is to play board games in the hours leading up to midnight, so I've been silent for a while now. Rose seems pretty town to me, Zinnia too. I feel a little bit better about Rose, so I'll go with her for now.

Vote: Rose
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Happy new year!
    unknown.png
    Happy New Year!!

My family's tradition is to play board games in the hours leading up to midnight, so I've been silent for a while now. Rose seems pretty town to me, Zinnia too. I feel a little bit better about Rose, so I'll go with her for now.

And Broncos, what do you have to say with some of us who are suspicious of you??? Inspector DeKay is here to interrogate you.

K1iMQCk.gif
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Happy New Year!!

And Broncos, what do you have to say with some of us who are suspicious of you??? Inspector DeKay is here to interrogate you.

K1iMQCk.gif

Wow :D

I don't think my comment about a possible Zinnia replacement makes me suspicious because I didn't know my role so I don't think it matters. I'll go back through and give my take on everything else in a minute or two.

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Well, if we end up lynching Mafia, we can always look into the people who did so. But then again, the Mafia might not be that obvious, and it's easy for most of town to bandwagon on the Mafia without realizing it.

I still don't know whom to vote anyway. Anyone could be a good candidate I think. And with a nightless setup, we don't have any night kills to go on, so it'll take longer to get rid of people.

I can get behind a Rose lynch I guess.

Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Well thanks for thinking I was town :). I don't know how I can make myself seem super town versus just town, so if that's how you feel that's how it is.

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I think we have 5 votes for Rose right now, so we're close to a hammer.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I think we have 5 votes for Rose right now, so we're close to a hammer.

Hammer is 6 right? I think so. I quoted what I could find that had something I could respond to. If someone says they're not sure about me, what can I say besides I'm town? I think if Rose flips mafia, or anyone down the road, we should look into the people who are maybe not the first but some of the earlier voters since if their partners see a possible wagon forming they could get on early and gain support for it.