Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote for Town Mafia - DAY EIGHT - TOWN WIN

Comments

• Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    Haha. I think I might have failed with my role... Anyway, I'm really impressed with DeKay's observation. Though I think you might have overlooked a few things or you might've overthink something... but still, you are pretty impressive to come up with those conclusions. However, I'm still hoping you might change your mind about me being a mafia because I'm really a town.

Since I was caught up with a lot of assignments yesterday, I forgot to check the forum and vote. I'm really sorry for being inactive and I really enjoying this game (even though I spend most of my time online just reading everyone's observations and opinions).

As usual, I will be putting my trust on DeKay and will be joining the bandwagon.

VOTE: ICEY
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Vote: icmnfrsh

Might as well hammer myself. Good luck, town :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Vote: icmnfrsh

Might as well hammer myself. Good luck, town :)

:o I really hope you're not mafia now!
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Well my vote wasn’t needed, but I was going to vote Icey. I hope we’re not wrong :s
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    You guys hammered while I was asleep again. :confounded:

If Icey turns out to be mafia, then it's all Dekay's fault. Lynching me was probably the better option.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Well, since Sub hasn't announced the flip yet, I'll just tell you guys.
    I'm town

You can just wait for her to confirm it
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Sorry for extremely late flip.
    Icey was town.
    IT'S NOW DAY SEVEN. with 6 remaining, it takes 4 to lynch.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Lynch Sonshi? I’m good with that

Hmm, I dunno. We only need to lynch four more townies?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    You could lynch me, though.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
    We could really lynch anyone. I have no idea who's mafia anymore.

I'm a little worried about Silent's silence...when was the last time she was on the thread?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,576 Member
    Oh that's good that Icey is town. I finally don't have to do much thinking today. XD

Let's lynch Sonschi. She better not be lying.

Vote: Sonschi

If Sonschi is mafia,she better what her back next time.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

No, we only need two more.

If enough townies have been lynched to make mafia be half of the remaining player list (i.e. 2 mafia, 2 town, or 1 mafia, 1 town.) then town wins.

Since there's 2 mafia left, and we have 4 townies, we only need to kill 2 more townies to win. One of them will be me. And if I'm reading Sonschi correctly, she would be a good townie candidate for today.
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Oh that's good that Icey is town. I finally don't have to do much thinking today. XD

Let's lynch Sonschi. She better not be lying.

Vote: Sonschi

If Sonschi is mafia, she better *watch her back next time.

LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
    Nice DeKay :D

Vote: Sonschi I don’t think she’s lying.

I really wonder who the scums are now... :\ Even though it might not really matter anymore now if Sonschi flips town. :D But will be fun just to speculate. I think it's probably Bella and Silent. :D
    832XG3D.gif

If enough townies have been lynched to make mafia be half of the remaining player list (i.e. 2 mafia, 2 town, or 1 mafia, 1 town.) then town wins.

Since there's 2 mafia left, and we have 4 townies, we only need to kill 2 more townies to win. One of them will be me. And if I'm reading Sonschi correctly, she would be a good townie candidate for today.

Oh, that's right. :lol:
    I really wonder who the scums are now... :\ Even though it might not really matter anymore now if Sonschi flips town. :D But will be fun just to speculate. I think it's probably Bella and Silent. :D

Think what you want to think, I guess. *sigh*
    7dW3gu7.gif

Oh, that's right. :lol:

Think what you want to think, I guess. *sigh*

If it's not you, then it's Wagashi and Silent. Or maybe Silent and Broncos. But Broncos was too quick to jump on the Sonschi bandwagon... Unless, it's Sonschi and Broncos. :scream:
    832XG3D.gif
    So, Bella who do you think the mafia is? I know you still think Broncos is scum, but who do you think her partner is?
    832XG3D.gif
    So, Bella who do you think the mafia is? I know you still think Broncos is scum, but who do you think her partner is?

Gut feeling is Broncos and Wasgashi. I really hope you're not pulling the wool over my eyes, DeKay. :confounded:
    7dW3gu7.gif

Gut feeling is Broncos and Wasgashi. I really hope you're not pulling the wool over my eyes, DeKay. :confounded:

Okay that's reassuring. Cuz I was second doubting Sonschi to be scum, since Broncos made this comment yesterday:
    Forgot to add this, but assuming we lynch town today, I'd rather vote Sonschi day 7, because a flag is going off in my head with DeKay being so sure on Sonschi. I'm not sure why because all game I've thought they were town, something just isn't sitting right with me. Maybe I just need some sleep though :D

Makes me think she wants to get rid of her scum buddy as quickly as possible.

And no, I'm not pulling the wool over anyone's eyes. If I was mafia, I wouldn't just straight out say I'm town like 50 times. :D
    832XG3D.gif

Okay that's reassuring. Cuz I was second doubting Sonschi to be scum, since Broncos made this comment yesterday:
    Forgot to add this, but assuming we lynch town today, I'd rather vote Sonschi day 7, because a flag is going off in my head with DeKay being so sure on Sonschi. I'm not sure why because all game I've thought they were town, something just isn't sitting right with me. Maybe I just need some sleep though :D

And no, I'm not pulling the wool over anyone's eyes. If I was mafia, I wouldn't just straight out say I'm town like 50 times. :D

My mafia prime was when I first started playing and nobody voted me :D. I don’t think I could pull off a huge fool everyone again

I know. I'm doubting everyone but you a little. That's part of why I haven't voted yet. Gah, just let this game be over already!
    7dW3gu7.gif

My mafia prime was when I first started playing and nobody voted me :D. I don’t think I could pull off a huge fool everyone again

Okay.... I trust you to be town, then.

I know. I'm doubting everyone but you a little. That's part of why I haven't voted yet. Gah, just let this game be over already!

Yeah, well, it will be over once we lynch Sonschi and see her flip, hopefully, as town. And then you guys can quickly lynch me tomorrow and get it over and done with. Cuz I'm tired too. I think I might be the most tired one here cuz of yesterday, with all the analyzing of everyone's posts and past behaviors in past recent games... *Sigh*
    832XG3D.gif
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I really am town. So it’s okay to lynch me today and then DeKay next.

I think silent might be scum but I’m not sure about her partner. Maybe Broncos, Bella or wagashi.