Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote for Town Mafia - DAY EIGHT - TOWN WIN

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    I think today we should try to kill someone who we think might have a high chance of being town. If we mislynch, we would have to kill one more townie to achieve 1 vs 1, and that's just too much work. XD

I have a feeling Silent is scum. Maybe with Broncos. Or maybe Icey. But then, that wouldn't make sense cuz Silent didn't vote for Icey when she had a chance, unless they're trying to trick us in some way.

It's possible Bella is scum too.

Bella, Silent and Broncos all have similar playing styles when they're scums. LOL. So this isn't helping much. Hahah. Gawd.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Well, would we want to lynch Silent or Broncos in the hopes that they are actually town?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    In this setup, we actually wouldn't want to lynch inactive players. Not only don't we have a read on them, but lynching them actually helps their team, which they didn't earn.

So oddly enough, it would be better to lynch the active players that we feel are town.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Wagashi is new, but I can get behind lynching her. We could also lynch DeKay now if you guys want. And if she's Mafia, she deserves it because she fooled all of us. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I think Wagashi should be next. Or is there anyone whom I trust, wants to confirm they're town? If you do, we will win. Cuz we just lynch you, Sonschi and me.

I have yet to hear from Silent or Broncos. They haven't been that active lately, especially Broncos, I think?

I'm kinda 50/50 with Icey now when he said, "Oh yay. I'm glad she was town." :D It just sounds like he's mafia and he already knew she was town. LOL. Sorry, Icey. I think I need to go and read back through the UM threads when you were scum and how you behaved.

Now that I'm back at school, it's been hard for me to be on. Add almost everyday softball to that and :s:s
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Wagashi is new, but I can get behind lynching her. We could also lynch DeKay now if you guys want. And if she's Mafia, she deserves it because she fooled all of us. :D

I wouldn't mind voting for Wagashi again. If you guys feel comfortable voting for me, I'd be happy to go out with school and softball taking back over. I like DeKay's plan of lynching her and Sonschi after lynching a townie today. And yes, if DeKay has fooled us all, she deserves to win honestly.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Forgot to add this, but assuming we lynch town today, I'd rather vote Sonschi day 7, because a flag is going off in my head with DeKay being so sure on Sonschi. I'm not sure why because all game I've thought they were town, something just isn't sitting right with me. Maybe I just need some sleep though :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Well, would we want to lynch Silent or Broncos in the hopes that they are actually town?

Nope, cuz if either of them is mafia, we need to be super careful cuz we cannot mislynch anymore and we would have to go back to having to lynch 5 townies to win. And only 2 are guaranteed (me and Sonshi). But if we lynch someone who is town today, we only need need to lynch me and Sonschi in the next days to win.

The thing is I'm not confident that Silent or Broncos are town. But I think Broncos is looking more townish than Silent right now.

I'm not mafia, how many times have I said this already? LOL. If I was, I would have already persuaded you guys to lynch me early on in the game since people always like lynching me in previous games anyway. :D You can lynch me if you want today, but let me ask you guys, would you rather lynch someone who is 100% town today and have a harder time finding the last townie to kill next time, or would you rather just keep me now?
    I think Wagashi should be next. Or is there anyone whom I trust, wants to confirm they're town? If you do, we will win. Cuz we just lynch you, Sonschi and me.

I have yet to hear from Silent or Broncos. They haven't been that active lately, especially Broncos, I think?

I'm kinda 50/50 with Icey now when he said, "Oh yay. I'm glad she was town." :D It just sounds like he's mafia and he already knew she was town. LOL. Sorry, Icey. I think I need to go and read back through the UM threads when you were scum and how you behaved.

Now that I'm back at school, it's been hard for me to be on. Add almost everyday softball to that and :s:s

I wouldn't mind voting for Wagashi again. If you guys feel comfortable voting for me, I'd be happy to go out with school and softball taking back over. I like DeKay's plan of lynching her and Sonschi after lynching a townie today. And yes, if DeKay has fooled us all, she deserves to win honestly.

What do you mean 'again'? You didn't even vote for her yesterday. Also, I know I'm putting a lot of faith in Sonschi right now, but all the times she's been mafia, she has never said she's town. So I hope she is still an honest player in this game.

I'm okay with a Wagashi lynch today. She's new and she seems kinda sincere when she said this:
    Hm. If all else fails, I'm fine with being voted. This is my first game so I really find it a bit difficult to convince anyone that I'm not a mafia and to make decisions of my own based on my own intuition. Personally, I think Lia is a mafia. She might be right with either of us being a mafia and the other being a town... but it is an opinion of a newbie, so I don't know.

Also, I'm a girl >_<
    832XG3D.gif

Nope, cuz if either of them is mafia, we need to be super careful cuz we cannot mislynch anymore and we would have to go back to having to lynch 5 townies to win. And only 2 are guaranteed (me and Sonshi). But if we lynch someone who is town today, we only need need to lynch me and Sonschi in the next days to win.

Sorry, not lynch 5 townies, but only 4. 1 will stay behind.
    832XG3D.gif
    Soooo

Vote: Wagashi

And see what happens?

Hold on, I got a question for you Icey. Which option seems better? We lynch Wagashi today or do you think lynching you would be better?
    832XG3D.gif
    Well obviously I'd say lynching me is better. I know I'm town. You guys have to decide for yourselves if it's worth the risk, considering some of you don't fully trust me. Because lynching Mafia today would put town in a perilous situation.

Well obviously I'd say lynching me is better. I know I'm town. You guys have to decide for yourselves if it's worth the risk, considering some of you don't fully trust me. Because lynching Mafia today would put town in a perilous situation.

Hmm.. okay. I'll think about it.
    832XG3D.gif
    Alright... after much thinking... like A LOT of thinking, here's my vote. Cuz I think there might be a slight chance that Icey and Wagashi are buddies, since he started that wagon on Zinnia. :D However, if Wagashi is mafia, that might not 100% confirm that Icey is mafia. So, we need to be super careful the next day and not just be like, "YAAY, obviously Icey is mafia so now we just lynch everyone else."

I do have a strong feeling that Silent and Broncos could be scums cuz they seemed to talk about Zinnia quite often.

Here are my notes while reading through the days:
    "OBSERVATION"

Broncos said she has a good feeling on Icey, Bella and me.
    Bella doesn't mind giving herself up.
    Broncos then said she doesn't mind voting for Bella.
    Silent thinks Broncos is sus and think that Rose and Zinnia are town.
    Zinnia is fine with a Broncos lynch.
    Silent still thinks Zinnia and Rose are okay.
    Zinnia votes for Broncos even tho a Rose bandwagon was already forming.
    Broncos thinks Zinnia is townish. She thinks Silent is okay too but not 100% sure.
    Silent says she still has a slight suspicion on Broncos.
    Bella agrees with Charlie, that Broncos and Zinnia are fishy.
    Bella says she has no corelation with Broncos.
    Broncos thinks Bella's statement makes her look town. She said to wait a day or two for a Zinnia read.
    Broncos mentions that Silent is not on her radar.
    Icey just comes up with a Zinnia lynch after some of us think Zinnia might be town.
    Broncos mentions that Zinnia can be sneaky but is reading her as town.
    Silent says Icey is suspicious.
    She thinks Sonschi, Icey and Zinnia are mafia.
    Broncos agrees with Lia or Charlie vote.
    Broncos votes for Charlie first.
    Bella was iffy on the Charlie vote.
    Icey asks us about Bella and Wagashi and what we think of them.
    Broncos says that Wagashi is probably town. And is on the fence about Bella.
    Bella is convinced that Silent is town. And still thinks Broncos is mafia.
    Bella asks if we should lynch Broncos or Silent in hopes that they're town.

"CONCLUSION"

Broncos and Bella seem connected, at first but they denied it.
    Silent is defending Zinnia.
    Zinnia is defending Broncos.
    Broncos might be siding with Zinnia and Silent.
    Silent is not on Broncos's side. Could be her tactic to look different so they look split up?
    Broncos is siding Silent and Zinnia but not Icey.
    Silent thinks Icey and Zinnia are bad.
    Bella disagrees with Broncos's vote.
    Bella is still siding Silent.
    Icey only seems connected to Zinnia by his random vote.
    Wagashi doesn't seem to be connected to anyone.

Vote: Bella

If we do lynch Bella today and if she's mafia, I think it's likely that Icey and Wagashi are town.
    832XG3D.gif
    Wow, looking at the time stamps from my last two posts, I spent almost 3 hours thinking about it. Y'all... :D:D It's like, I really want to win, which I do by the way.

I feel like this is me right now... And I'm so tired. My brain is fried trying to figure you all out. You're welcome. :joy:

15956180.jpg
    832XG3D.gif
    I don't really get how I'd be town if Bella is Mafia. I did ask about possibly lynching either one of them, but that's because they didn't vote for Zinnia that other day.

I did say that it's likely that both Zinnia's buddies rode the wagon...but WIFOM. The Mafia could think that's too obvious. Maybe one of them avoided Zinnia so that it's not too obvious. I dunno. Mafia is hard. :D

I don't really get how I'd be town if Bella is Mafia. I did ask about possibly lynching either one of them, but that's because they didn't vote for Zinnia that other day.

I did say that it's likely that both Zinnia's buddies rode the wagon...but WIFOM. The Mafia could think that's too obvious. Maybe one of them avoided Zinnia so that it's not too obvious. I dunno. Mafia is hard. :D

My guess is that if Bella is mafia, her buddies could be either Silent or Broncos. Of course, I'm not saying you're 100% sure to be town if Bella is scum but it's a high probability you're not since you never tried to vote for Bella. Yes, I remember you asked about Wagashi and Bella and part of me thinks you're trying to hint to us to think about Wagashi (who I think is your scum buddy if you are scum). Does that make sense?

My plan is that if Bella is mafia, I would lynch Wagashi first instead of you, just in case. :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    But why do you vote for bella now if you think there's a high chance she's mafia? :O If a bandwagon starts on her and she turns out to be mafia, then there's only one mafia left :/

The only ones I trust rn to be town are DeKay, Wagashi and icey. I'm not sure about the others at all. And I feel like we should already vote someone who's most likely to be town, e.g. DeKay, me, icey or Wagashi.

Vote Wagashi because she's a newbie and therefore I believe her. And I really don't want a bandwagon on bella.
    No, I think at this moment, Silent is the scummiest but she doesn't look like she's trying hard these past couple of days, maybe due to inactivity. Broncos seems town from the way she writes but her connection with Zinnia irks me and Bella is the only one that is the safest?

The mafia should know that today is their last chance to avoid a townie lynch. Like I said, if we lynch a townie today, we lynch you and me in the next days and town wins. That's why I think Icey might be putting his vote on Wagashi if they're buddies, cuz I don't think he's silly enough to vote for another townie cuz it's guaranteed a loss.

I mean, now that I say it, it does seem to make sense to vote for Wagashi. If she's mafia, it's most likely that Icey is her buddy...

Maybe we can do a split voting for today again? Team Bella or team Wagashi? :D That would be horrible if Bella and Wagashi are mafia, now that I think about it. :O

Okay, let's say if we lynch Wagashi is mafia, do you guys really think Icey is her buddy? Or do you guys think you there are other players who could be her buddy? Cuz so far, I can't really see much connection with her. I think Broncos said Wagashi seems town but she's on the fence about Bella.

Ey, you know what? I change my mind.

UNvote

Vote: Icey

I think if Icey is scum, most probably Wagashi is mafia cuz Wagashi is pretty inactive. There's a small chance she can win on her own. It would make sense for Icey to start a bandwagon on her cuz Icey can hold his own in the next few days. Heck yes, I'm finally using my brain, hopefully.

If Icey is town, we will win, unless Sonschi has tricked me all along.

So, either way, it's kinda a win win.
    832XG3D.gif
    I trust you, DeKay. And your argument makes a lot of sense. In case icey and Wagashi really are the mafia, then it's better to mislynch icey as he is the experienced player.

Unvote

Vote icey
    Well, let's just see what happens. :D

Why you being so shady? :D
    832XG3D.gif

You feel like unvoting him, too? :D This comment really scared me.
    Sonschi wrote: »

You feel like unvoting him, too? :D This comment really scared me.

Nope, my vote for him stays.
    832XG3D.gif
    I mean just wait for everyone else to vote. Someone else might end up getting lynched depending on everyone's vote

Alright, I'll wait for the next vote(s) and maybe think about my own again then. But your comment really made me think about your alignment again...