Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote for Town Mafia - DAY EIGHT - TOWN WIN

Comments

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Vote Count
    Silent - Charlie,
    Zinnia - icey, DeKay, Lia, Sonschi
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I'll vote Zinnia as well. She does have a tendency to be sneaky, but if I'm reading her right, I think she's town.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Oops

Vote: Zinni

• Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Well to me, Silent Wilf seems like town. Other than that, I have nothing to go off of.

Silent Wilf? XD
    DeKay wrote: »
    What are we down to, 10? So if we don't lynch any mafia, then we still have to lynch 7 more townies...hmm.

Yes.

Anyway, I'm starting to wonder if you are even town, since you didn't explicitly say that you are. And part of me thinks you and Broncos are mafia and you guys were pretending to go against each other. Explain that.

I'm town too. The fact that Bella has been somewhat against me makes me think she's town, because in this setup it wouldn't help the mafia to say they think some else is suspicious. I'm still trying to figure out why I'm coming off scummy. Is it gut feelings or did I do something? I think we should wait a day or two on Zinnia, so I'm leaning Lia right now.

Nope. See, this is what a good mafia would want to do. Reverse psychology. Let's say we lynch you, Broncos cuz we think you're town, and you flip mafia. Then, we would think Bella is right and it doesn't make sense that she has put a suspicion on you, since in this setup, mafia won't want to do that. So, this will make town believe that Bella is most probably town and would lynch her and then you guys would hit us with the SIKE, BELLA IS MAFIA TOO. And I'm not all for that. :tongue:

That's what I would do if I was mafia anyways. I'm a trickster when I'm one. :D The people who have been my mafia mates before would know. Also, why am I giving the mafia ideas?

I don't know, why are you giving mafia ideas, Dekay? That's not helping us out over here...
    Sorry, I'm trying to change my playstyle. :lol: I managed to win the last mafia game on UM as the only mafia, but Lala jumped on me quickly because I didn't say I was town...so I'm trying something different.

I see, I see. Yeah, it kinda stinks sometimes being an honest player.

Yeah, I fudged just a little and I'm not sure anyone's going to trust me anymore. :cry:
    Where can I find the ultimate mafia boards. I can't find it.

http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/

DeKay unfortunately doesn't play with us over there anymore. :scream:

I'm reading through that thread now. Wow, you've done goofed with that lying.. :D I'm never gonna trust you again. And I'm sad about that now. Broncos and you are the only honest people I know for a long time. Broncos lied before and so I don't trust her anymore. Now I have to add you to that list too. Sorry.

Wait, what about me? I thought I was an honest player. :(

So, it seems like everybody is going down the Zinnia path. As I said, I'd rather lynch her than Charlie. I hate being the last person on the bandwagon (curse you, sleeping in like this...), but I wanted to vote Zinnia originally. So, Vote: Zinnia.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    Oh wait, that's a hammer... O.o Oopsies.
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    (popcorn)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Once again you people reached Hammer without my vote. :D
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    If anyone cares, this is my really random theory of who might be mafia.
    So me and Wagashi_Master are both new players. I'm pretty sure the roles were randomly generated, but it would be interesting if because we are new, one of us was town and the other was mafia. I know I'm town, so Wagashi_Master could be mafia. They haven't voted on anyone yet, and haven't talked much (although I don't talk much either so that probably doesn't mean anything). They also haven't said that they are town. Assuming that Zinnia is town, the other two mafia (there's 3 I think) could be whoever is lowest on Dekay's list. I hope I'm making sense. I don't know what I'm talking about though so it's probably nothing
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    They already reached hammer, so my vote isn't needed anymore.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    To be fair, I did vote in Day 2 and I can't say I'm a town or a mafia because if I did, would you believe me? I'm not really proficient in reading other people especially through comments. It's fine though, I do understand the suspicion. If all else fails (by failing, I mean if we accidentally lynch off a mafia), you can vote me instead.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    To be fair, I did vote in Day 2 and I can't say I'm a town or a mafia because if I did, would you believe me? I'm not really proficient in reading other people especially through comments. It's fine though, I do understand the suspicion. If all else fails (by failing, I mean if we accidentally lynch off a mafia), you can vote me instead.

Oh, I didn't see that you voted on day 2. I'm sorry for thinking that you didn't vote. I just had an idea that it would be really interesting if because we are new, we were put on opposite sides, I guess. I don't know.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    Vote Count
    Silent - Charlie,
    Zinnia - icey, DeKay, Lia, Sonschi Broncos, Silent

Zinnia has been lynched by the town...

She was Mafia.

It is now day four! It will end at 8pm GMT tomorrow (3rd Jan) unless hammer is reached.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I knew it! That's why I didn't change my vote!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    :s. I'm would say it's almost a guarantee that at least one of not both of her partners voted for her. While there is a chance one of them missed the vote, I doubt both of them did. I'm starting to wonder about Sonschi being mafia. Maybe she just had bad luck with a random vote on day one, or she voted her partner and said it was random, hoping it would gain steam?

• Options
    Also icmnfrsh started the zianna bandwagon...
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I knew it! That's why I didn't change my vote!

And I changed mine ._. I should have sticked with you ^^ You seem pretty town to me.
  • Options
    :s. I'm would say it's almost a guarantee that at least one of not both of her partners voted for her. While there is a chance one of them missed the vote, I doubt both of them did. I'm starting to wonder about Sonschi being mafia. Maybe she just had bad luck with a random vote on day one, or she voted her partner and said it was random, hoping it would gain steam?

My random vote for Zinnia was mainly because she said she might need a replacement later. I didn't change it because I was busy that day. I can assure you that I'm town but if you're scared I'm mafia, you can also spare me (then I can play :p )
  • Options
    I was about to bring up that Icey started the bandwagon. He's been suspicious this whole game, at least according to Dekay's suspicions list.

But I forgot that Sonschi voted for Zinnia day one. Wow. I'd like to think she wouldn't slip up like that, but... Then again, it's been a while since she's played, hasn't it? And so has Icey... Hmmm... I think those two should probably be kept alive, since it's likely they're the last two mafia.

Right now, I'm thinking that Icey, Zinnia and Sonschi are/were the mafia. I think that, if that is the case, then it's safe to say that we lynch the other players off the list.

I think that either Lia or Charlie would be good to lynch now, since it seems like at least some of you are sure or almost sure they're town. I trust Lia a bit more, but, I'd like to know what you guys think.
  • Options
    I was about to bring up that Icey started the bandwagon. He's been suspicious this whole game, at least according to Dekay's suspicions list.

But I forgot that Sonschi voted for Zinnia day one. Wow. I'd like to think she wouldn't slip up like that, but... Then again, it's been a while since she's played, hasn't it? And so has Icey... Hmmm... I think those two should probably be kept alive, since it's likely they're the last two mafia.

Right now, I'm thinking that Icey, Zinnia and Sonschi are/were the mafia. I think that, if that is the case, then it's safe to say that we lynch the other players off the list.

I think that either Lia or Charlie would be good to lynch now, since it seems like at least some of you are sure or almost sure they're town. I trust Lia a bit more, but, I'd like to know what you guys think.

I don't know how much you trust my words now that you think I might be mafia ^^ But I also mentioned that icey might be mafia. My random vote for Zinnia day 1 is really just very unfortunate.

Has DeKay mentioned before that she's town? I actually can't remember but it might have slipped my mind. If she hasn't mentioned it at all, there's a chance that she's fooling us. Everytime she was lynched as a townie in other games she said that she had told us she was town and she would never lie about this.
  • Options

I'm good with a Charlie or Lia vote. I'd like to wait to get and get more opinions before we pick one though.
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I don't know how much you trust my words now that you think I might be mafia ^^ But I also mentioned that icey might be mafia. My random vote for Zinnia day 1 is really just very unfortunate.

Has DeKay mentioned before that she's town? I actually can't remember but it might have slipped my mind. If she hasn't mentioned it at all, there's a chance that she's fooling us. Everytime she was lynched as a townie in other games she said that she had told us she was town and she would never lie about this.

I'm pretty sure she said she was town earlier in the game, but it's worth a look. I can believe voting Zinnia day one was just random and it was bad luck, but I'd rather vote for more townish players for the time being.

• Options
    Sonschi wrote: »

Ah, did you mention that Icey might be mafia? I must have skipped that... Well then, if you truly did, then that gives you a bit of credibility, because why would you point out your mafia partner as mafia...? But, then again, I still don't trust you enough to vote for you, no offence. Here in this setup, everybody except Dekay and I want to die. So...

I believe that Dekay has mentioned that she's town, but as I've stated, Dekay and I both want to live. Now, the question is, why would somebody who's mafia tell everybody that they WANT to survive in a setup like this?
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    This is so confusing. Zinnia seemed so town.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Also icmnfrsh started the zianna bandwagon...

It's zinnia, not zianna. :)
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor I know my phone keeps autocorrecting it.
    It's a lot of fun!