Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Few questions about sims mobile

Comments

• ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    Erpe wrote: »
    blondie246 wrote: »
    please help!

i started a 'relationship' with a male and asked them to move in but then realised he had a blue diamond above his head and he was another player so it sent the player a request. our characters are now back to just friends but the move in request still remains. i sent the real person a friend request so i could somehow ask them to decline the request but that was 3 days ago!

i started new relationship with a standard sim character and we are level 9 n fiancees but i dont have the option to ask him to move in.
    is this because i asked the first person?
    there doesnt seem to be an option to cancel first request so what do i do?
    i want to marry and have babies but my sim is already level 12 and I've seen a few posts saying they retire at level 16 so I'm running out of time :(

i really hope someone can help. thanks
    You need to be level 10 in a romantic relationship (soulmates) to be married.

As far as I know they also don’t retire automatically at level 16. The game only give you the option to retire them at that level.

My sims got married at level 7 in BFFs Forever story.
    Are you at level 7? Or was their relationship only at level 7?
  • blondie246blondie246 Posts: 3 New Member
    woo thanks, got relationship up to level 10, got married, made him playable and now making a baby lol .
  • melissalkirkmelissalkirk Posts: 2 New Member
    Can anyone tell me how to rearrange furniture in the mobile game?
    Can anyone tell me how to rearrange furniture in the mobile game?
    Just hold your finger on a piece of furniture for a couple of seconds. Then you will be able to move it or sell it.
  • Danie5512Danie5512 Posts: 3 New Member
    @rosemow it would be nice if we can create other houses. Sims free online alows us to do that. Im not sure what the difference is. Thank you
  • KechikgeejonKechikgeejon Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi guys. My sims have a career in culinary and now at Dish Whisperer stage. The problem is, there's no work icon for my sims to start work related event. When I've changed to barista, the icon is there. When changed back to culinary, icon is not there. Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me? Please help.
  • StellaKathrinStellaKathrin Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi! I have been playing sims mobile from last 5-3 days.. I am on relationship level 10 have 5 friends with level 2 completed 1 career and joined another .. bought
    Sorry my last comment was not completed so..
    >> I have bought the wedding collection on level 10 of relationship so how can the sims get married? there is no such option?
    [quote="Kaypandastyle;c-16372280"]Does anyone know of a way to change a relationship into something romantic if you didn’t initially choose that interaction with the sim? Like if I chose geeky buddie or whatever but now I want them to date? [/quote]

yes just scroll down and see more options now choose what you want.
  • ZeoXZeoX Posts: 43 Member
    if you r lvl 7+ , go to your "house item collections" then look for wedding, buy wedding arch. then click on it for wedding option.
    also
    sims need romantic, and engaged (which means after propose event)
  • Adrianne040Adrianne040 Posts: 3 New Member
    My husband and I play how do you meet someone on here ?
  • MeyonemilyMeyonemily Posts: 11 New Member
    I have some questions.. im at lvl 17..
    I only have 2 playable sims, as wife and husband. And i have 1 adult son.
    1. How to get more babies?
    2. If i want to get rid of my adult son, what should i do? Just click move out (and what will hapend? Will i get heirloom too?) Or need to retired him?
    3. How to retire a sims? I cant find any buttons yo retire.. (when i click family picture, it just give me option to change my first sims name, and promote or move out my adult sims)

Please help.. thank you..
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited March 2018
    Meyonemily wrote: »
    I have some questions.. im at lvl 17..
    I only have 2 playable sims, as wife and husband. And i have 1 adult son.
    1. How to get more babies?
    2. If i want to get rid of my adult son, what should i do? Just click move out (and what will hapend? Will i get heirloom too?) Or need to retired him?
    3. How to retire a sims? I cant find any buttons yo retire.. (when i click family picture, it just give me option to change my first sims name, and promote or move out my adult sims)

Please help.. thank you..

Hello @Meyonemily
    The wife and husband can have another baby by you clicking on the bassinet, and choosing for them to have a baby.
    To retire a sim, it needs to be a playable sim and the individual sim needs to be at a certain level to retire. The game will let you know when they reach that level, and will give them the option to retire. Then you will receive a heirloom when they retire.
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • AlexAsh99AlexAsh99 Posts: 6 New Member
    How do I start a new relationship story? I just finished the BFFs one and wanted to start the Secret Crush story between the same two sims. I can't seem to figure out how, though. When I go to the Stories page, it doesn't let me start a new one. Just shows me info about each one. When I socialize, it just gives me the basic flirty options and the only event is to propose.
    AlexAsh99 wrote: »
    How do I start a new relationship story? I just finished the BFFs one and wanted to start the Secret Crush story between the same two sims. I can't seem to figure out how, though. When I go to the Stories page, it doesn't let me start a new one. Just shows me info about each one. When I socialize, it just gives me the basic flirty options and the only event is to propose.

Hello @AlexAsh99
    You are unable to start a new story between the same two sims. You can only do one story per the sane two sims.
  • TK421TK421 Posts: 24 Member
    @rosemow do you know if in Sims Mobile, do your Sims age and eventually die? Or how does that work?
    TK421 wrote: »
    @rosemow do you know if in Sims Mobile, do your Sims age and eventually die? Or how does that work?

Hello
    Once sims become an adult, they don’t age and die. At a certain stage , you can retire the sim which moves them out of the playable sim slot. The game tells you when you can retire them. You don’t have to retire them if you don’t want to, but they will still take up a playable slot which means that the slot is unable to be used by another sim.
  • TK421TK421 Posts: 24 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > TK421 wrote: »
    >
    > @rosemow do you know if in Sims Mobile, do your Sims age and eventually die? Or how does that work?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > Once sims become an adult, they don’t age and die. At a certain stage , you can retire the sim which moves them out of the playable sim slot. The game tells you when you can retire them. You don’t have to retire them if you don’t want to, but they will still take up a playable slot which means that the slot is unable to be used by another sim.

You are awesome @rosemow, and so so so helpful. Thank you!!!
    > @rosemow said:
    > TK421 wrote: »
    >
    > @rosemow do you know if in Sims Mobile, do your Sims age and eventually die? Or how does that work?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > Once sims become an adult, they don’t age and die. At a certain stage , you can retire the sim which moves them out of the playable sim slot. The game tells you when you can retire them. You don’t have to retire them if you don’t want to, but they will still take up a playable slot which means that the slot is unable to be used by another sim.

You are awesome @rosemow, and so so so helpful. Thank you!!!

You’re welcome :)
  • AlexAsh99AlexAsh99 Posts: 6 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > AlexAsh99 wrote: »
    >
    > How do I start a new relationship story? I just finished the BFFs one and wanted to start the Secret Crush story between the same two sims. I can't seem to figure out how, though. When I go to the Stories page, it doesn't let me start a new one. Just shows me info about each one. When I socialize, it just gives me the basic flirty options and the only event is to propose.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @AlexAsh99
    > You are unable to start a new story between the same two sims. You can only do one story per the sane two sims.

Thanks a ton!
    AlexAsh99 wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > AlexAsh99 wrote: »
    >
    > How do I start a new relationship story? I just finished the BFFs one and wanted to start the Secret Crush story between the same two sims. I can't seem to figure out how, though. When I go to the Stories page, it doesn't let me start a new one. Just shows me info about each one. When I socialize, it just gives me the basic flirty options and the only event is to propose.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @AlexAsh99
    > You are unable to start a new story between the same two sims. You can only do one story per the sane two sims.

Thanks a ton!

You’re welcome :)
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello
    Once sims become an adult, they don’t age and die. At a certain stage , you can retire the sim which moves them out of the playable sim slot. The game tells you when you can retire them. You don’t have to retire them if you don’t want to, but they will still take up a playable slot which means that the slot is unable to be used by another sim.
    According to http://simsmobile.gamea.co/c/1qlwvfmw your sims become elders when you retire them. But elders just aren’t playable in this game (and children aren’t playable either).
  • LuzikELuzikE Posts: 1 New Member
    is there any change to delete contact at the sims mobile?
    its becoming lagger when i see contact
    and i add contact an NPC
    please answer tnx
  • LilaatjeLilaatje Posts: 1 New Member
    Hoe kun je zwanger raken?? Ik heb al 2 sims en een twee persoons bed. Wat zijn de volgende stappen??
    Lilaatje wrote: »
    Hoe kun je zwanger raken?? Ik heb al 2 sims en een twee persoons bed. Wat zijn de volgende stappen??
    Read the explanation on http://twinfinite.net/2018/03/sims-mobile-have-baby-how/ if you understand English too.