JANUARY 11 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC! Check out whats fixed.

*** chips46 Showcase comp,rooms,lots. ***

chips46chips46 Posts: 1,561 Member
I'll start with some of the latest room challenges that I have entered I won't post the past challenges, I do have another Showcase that I have in the Lots area, here is the page link for the past challenges

These are the Quality Control competitions contest that are hosted by Cbear13 that I enter at the most of the time and One room, One week, One theme hosted by rosemow for a bit of fun without competing

This challenge was Special to build a Christmas House with Christmas lights well was supposed to but I went off track a bit and done it my way with lights and my very first to get a Maxis Fav on my own without beginning nominated and to top it off it got featured on the
mdh9twcc0y76.jpg

My street is usually very quiet but when its Christmas time it gets a bit crazy and so many of our neighbours like to decorate Christmas lights on their house to enter the competition so this is my interpretation on decorating with lights I think I went a bit crazy as well :D
QC challenge no: 35
Original Lot used (lot name and town): Asphalt abodes in NewCrest
Gallery Link: Merry Christmas

2dln86b.jpgoeatf.jpgwi69tu.jpg2vtbi1w.jpg21kjx9y.jpgnx98nr.jpg

Post edited by chips46 on

Comments

• chips46chips46 Posts: 1,561 Member
    edited December 2017
    w4e798mugk86.jpg
    This one is one of my favorite on how I started to control experimenting with lights and I got Maxis Fav on it as well
    One very very expensive room that I put together the Aliens want nothing but the best in their spaceship so no cutting corners in this room I tried not to spend too much but the objects that I used to decorate is very expensive and I wouldn't been able to do this room as in the images one very expensive room :D
    QC Room challenge no: 60
    Gallery Link: Alien Space Science
    Your chosen object: Tactical Map

Describe your theme: It's an Alien Spaceship Science Laboratory their mission is to travel around Granite falls Forest National Park to pinpoint the location on the Tactical Map to find uncommon and rare plants to experiment on and create potions and curing illnesses to take back to Sixam
    94rER57.pngp5RKBWk.pngSE62HKM.png5ZqtCRl.png
    BpH1A1l.pngJ2FzjfI.pngiJUgHhD.png
    edited December 2017
    z6zgmzxxh1ez.jpg
    Fun and games is where young guys hang out watching sports playing games or having a drink at the bar
    QC Room challenge no: 65
    Gallery Link: Fun And Games
    moiS1CK.png5VlceSx.pngu4pKpQl.pngjTLjLSd.pngTZz6H5S.png
    edited December 2017
    i2vh7pvhhndm.jpg
    Berries And Cream Cheesecake theme kitchen to be Inspire to create the best quality sweet dessert with a small walk in pantry and cupcake factory a mixture of spliced plants grafted fruits for baking
    QC Room challenge no: 96
    Gallery Link: Berries Cream Cheesecake
    Your chosen sweet dessert: Berries and cream cheesecake
    cRfzAms.jpg
    Notes about entry: Not much to add just problems with hashtags and I have garlic hanging above the arch way to keep vampires away while test playing they were annoying lol so garlic has nothing to do with baking I dont think it would go well with the cheesecake and one photo taken from my sim I have a mix variety of spliced plants grafted in a planter pot for baking the baking cook books are in the bookcase
    W6wbzX8.png3niXr4l.pngJOQMgU2.pngZDUjdgD.pngJwyseqU.png65cilXx.png

I have Spliced Plants that have been grafted for my sweet dessert kitchen theme room for baking and cooking
    Gallery Link: Spliced Plants
    gEAU7XI.png
    edited January 4
    3du1hgsbu7od.jpg
    An African Lodge is a great getaway for young couples to enjoy the beautiful private patio where they can sit and enjoy the African views, Painting and Photos taken from my sim by me

QC Room challenge no:70
    Gallery Link: African Safari Lodge
    5IPLb6V.png
    I had some fun setting up a screenshot for my sim to paint and taking some photos that I have in the room
    04ykdlI.pngRwbI7jz.pngeNrMdgA.pngaSVoX8D.pngdCpHhPn.png
    edited December 2017
    rosemow oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge on the Forums
    From Australia from the land down under a new toy workshop for Santa and the Elves to make new toys for Christmas for the kids worldwide
    Challenge 142
    Theme for the week: A Christmas toys workshop in Australia
    Gallery name of room: Downunder Workshop

pNaNKCD.pngZUOYi7n.pngEz0cIsv.pngkTX4gT7.pngltfysxs.png2CeTWQ0.png
    edited January 4
    day34a4g6q15.jpg
    Enjoy a relaxing summer bbq in the backyard with some friends in a relaxing atmosphere
    QC Room challenge no: 71
    Gallery Link: Sunny Aussie Barbie
    CZ1Y0fo.pngLTDq51X.png1mLIrUd.pngCOprAE8.pngfq20HwM.png
  • HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 379 Member
    Beautiful rooms! I have this last one and love it. Wonderful work Maria!
    Thank you very much @HIstoricgal very much appreciate :)
    rosemow oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge on the Forums
    A Nursery For A New Baby Boy
    Challenge 144
    Theme for the week: a Nursery for a new little baby.
    Gallery name of room: Starry Night Nursery
    Origin id: chips46
    Pictures of the room:
    qxMltD5.pnggE019YP.pngTD2eftC.png9x80pKn.pngvTdzrBi.pngf8kOAOi.pngNZ84E2q.png
    This challenge is in the game gallery that I entered its hosted by Elocine54 and it's called Help:MyIglooMelted! Chall and there are Rule1 we were to download the lot on a 30x20 terrain, keep basement- Rule2: Build a 1 level house in the given igloo shape - Rule3: Wall height, interior wall design,patterns are up to our imagination - Rule4: Must be enough room for a family of 4- Rule5: noCC/no MOO this is why I took an interest not using Moo and learnt something from it it wasn't all that easy when you're used to using Moo and how you decorate and it can be done all I use is the Alt on the keyboard with your mouse at the same time when you place items around the place, The pictures are going to be quite a few of them I'll put half in the spoiler

V6lp3nh.pngOs9psb0.png815Hgu0.pngh0bu401.pngDorEJUs.pngcYxh9z5.pnggVvsXLZ.pngOKDBGm9.pngHiCSC91.pngVjkmd57.pngoqDWGUn.pngZ2b17Jp.png cOL7loq.pngXoISMu1.pngdmZPUXA.png7U7Ya6J.pngYCKWZl7.pngKKZvTdm.pngr0p8Djh.pnguremq3z.pngzS64wZk.png1chiHpq.png
    LEZ6g1a.pngrkGT1Ku.pngrCDFoA4.pngdCJxsVj.pnge5Q4bvi.pnghutDZqc.pngF3GJ1Hd.pngCzsznlq.pngdnSxihw.png3WjiQp2.pngj5gTjTu.png HzhU4tS.pngjaj1f6J.pnghyFcoln.pnglQVHJYH.pngxXIQ4xD.pngLG5pXhX.png5funA1s.png7G9N3jj.pngJfs9M70.png
  • HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 379 Member
    Seen this, but wasn't sure about it. This is a wonderful job decorating it. Didn't think I could do it though.
    edited January 14
    I wasn't quite sure about it either there wasn't much to go by but I like the challenge not using Moo and the rest about the gloo I had no idea what we supposed to do with it so I just decorate the best I can. You can do this @HIstoricgal just do your best it doesn't matter all the other entries are different you still have time to do this.