Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 5?

Comments

• hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    i havent even gotten TS4 yet lol
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    ReneeSue wrote: »
    I personally thought it was too early for sims 4 and they released it incomplete basically. Sims 4 is not the best of the series in my opinion.

Honestly they should have fixed most of TS3's bugs before releasing TS4. Either way it's clear now and it was clear then that TS4 was rushed since it lacked, toddlers, dishwashers, family trees, pools, ghosts, basements etc. How can a game like the sims be released without family trees and pools? What a joke.
    I agree. But alas EA usually doesn’t have any programmers at all working on bug fixing. This is the reason why even a single amateur modder usually is able to fix a bug faster than all EA’s highly educated and professionally trained programmers who even have better tools and more knowledge about the game code.

EA’s programmers are clearly told to just get the next pack ready for release as fast possible and not to waste time on searching for ways to fix the bugs which simmers have reported. So the only time EA’s programmers correct old bugs is when they discover them in the final test of a new pack before its release. When they see that the bug hasn’t anything to do with the new pack they put its correction into an update for the basegame instead. Therefore EA usually only release updates with bugfixing at about the same time as EA releases a new pack.

So we can dream all we want about EA fixing old bugs. It usually won’t happen because EA can’t sell bugfixing updates and therefore doesn’t want the programmers to waste more time on testing and bugfixing than absolutely necessary. Many bugs will only be fixed if the modders are able to do it because EA’s programmers always concentrate on making the next pack ready as fast as possible instead ;)
  • TOLKIENTOLKIEN Posts: 1,594 Member
    edited January 2018
    MadameLee wrote: »
    no open world-the kind of worlds we have now is better because open worlds wouldn't work on everyone's computers

That's a laughable argument. Any game nowadays pc or not needs a sustainable computer to be played, you don't have one lower the graphics still doesn't work, well, gotta get something more powerful. Gaming, especially triple A games aren't meant for lower end computers and The Sims is one of those games, otherwise they better not sell it for 60€ again, and I hope TS5 doesn't look like trash because EA tries to make it another app-like pc game.

I agree with your later comment about open worlds, but part of the issue the Sims 4 team had to deal with was the fact that a LOT of players of the Sims series DO NOT have the most recent gaming specs and if they could barely run the Sims 3 (despite its bad coding) how on earth could they run something even more graphically powerful?

Maxis own community guro said during a live panel that the Sims 4 is being developed with younger players in mind and if you put that into prospective 14yr's don't usually have $1000 for a gaming rig like adults do.

I think it has a lot to do with the demograph in essence...I find the sims community basically divided between the majority of teens or young adults who's main interaction with the "community" is tumblr. They are running mid range systems mostly laptops.

Then the more "outspoken" players and "gamers" who overall represent a very loud voice but smaller portion of Sims players - as is typical with most gaming communities. They know what they want and always expect better.

To put this better into perspective I work at a University and interact with students directly daily. Of those I know who play the Sims 4 - they have never played a previous Sims game and honestly think the game is great. A LOT of the "community" complaints or requests for the Sims 5 based on previous Sims games they have never thought of - because they only know the Sims 4.

So whatever and whenever the Sims 5 comes out, it will be more for yet another new generation then anything. As well due to the...popularity of certain mods I'm certain that in some essence the Sims 5 will not be as moddable if its even more realistic to avoid such things next time.

The more realistic things become the heavier they have to police what can be added to their game unless they want to see the Sims 5 on tv for all the wrong reasons...
  • PluttskuttPluttskutt Posts: 112 Member
    I don't want TS5 to be too realistic. Since the start, Sims has been silly with the expansions and all you can do. Like aliens, zombies, cow plants eating sims, and much more.

I don't mind the world not being open because 3 lagged so much, but I really want the world going on around you back. If you play a family in 4, every other family dies because they don't get children and so on.

I'd like clothing stores back too. It was fun in TS2 to go shopping and try out clothes. It could be a hangout option for sims and would be fun if teens hang around malls.

I'd also like more jobs that aren't so easy to get promoted in, or parttime jobs and such.

I also want superstars back so you can make your sim famous, have bands or solo carriers, or maybe even a stylist and modelling career?

Apartments like in TS2 with more families and floors should come back too. I want bigger worlds with the option to build your own lots and not them being placed already.
  • Lady SugarLady Sugar Posts: 201 Member
    It comes to my mind that they're working on TS5 already. It seems weird to me that in 4 years we've only had 4 expansions, it doesn't make sense to me. Why are they taking so much time to put out expansions if not because they are focused on something else? something bigger.
    It's time for them to accept that TS4 was a huge failure and move on.
    tumblr_o37da4s0cH1tqr095o1_500.gif
    "Here's my invitation baby. Hope it set us free, to know each other better. Put your love all over me"
    -"Invitation" Britney Spears.

R.I.P The Sims.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited February 2018
    Oh someone who like Britney in this forum. :love::D@LadySugar
    Lu4ERme.gif
    Lady Sugar wrote: »
    It comes to my mind that they're working on TS5 already. It seems weird to me that in 4 years we've only had 4 expansions, it doesn't make sense to me. Why are they taking so much time to put out expansions if not because they are focused on something else? something bigger.
    It's time for them to accept that TS4 was a huge failure and move on.
    They were working on TS4 all the time in the TS3 days too. So that they now have been working on TS5 too in a few years isn’t the explanation for TS4 only getting one EP each year. But the GPs and all the extra SPs is sure something that took all the time from the EPs. Besides that EA doesn’t want to release packs for more than a certain amount of money each year because then too many simmers would stop buying everything (and especially the young teen simmers).
  • uglypiscesuglypisces Posts: 341 Member
    I like all of your ideas, but I personally feel like they should wait a little longer for TS5. TS4 only came out in 2014, and it feels like such a short while ago. Now I'm thinking, "next year is 5 years." TS5 could easily come out next year. I don't know, either EA will butcher it and release it next year because they know TS4 isn't selling as they wanted, or they'll mention that TS5 isn't coming anytime soon.
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    I personally think the next big Sims adventure (5) will concentrate more on gaming consoles. At least that is my thoughts.
  • gerefteastgerefteast Posts: 353 Member
    edited May 2019
    @uglypisces, exactly! I don't have TS4 (and actually I don't want to have this game ever, I prefer TS3), maybe that's why I still consider 4 as a new game. But then I think "oh, it was released in 2014 and now we are in 2018". And what?
    The Sims 3, released in 2009 and closed in 2014, during these five years had eleven EPs and nine stuff packs. I don't remember the exact dates of expansions' releases, but averagely it would be one expansion pack for every 5-6 months and one stuff pack for every 7-8 months.
    Meanwhile, there are only four EPs for The Sims 4 - averagely one for each year, as the game creators focused on adding the game stuff piece by piece. Almost four years since the release and they still prefer to add smaller things like furniture instead of really useful and significant features like weather, seasons, universities, or traveling to other countries.
    Post edited by gerefteast on
    understand the significance of the signatures
  • uglypiscesuglypisces Posts: 341 Member
    @gerefteast I agree 100%. EA should focus on adding what we really ask for, not extra clothes and furniture. It feels like the game is still far from finished. I kind of understand though, EA might not want just a repeat game with better graphics. I don't know, I suppose we can only wait for what they'll bring.
  • nasTdudenasTdude Posts: 95 Member
    I personally thought it was too early for sims 4 and they released it incomplete basically. Sims 4 is not the best of the series in my opinion.

Honestly they should have fixed most of TS3's bugs before releasing TS4. Either way it's clear now and it was clear then that TS4 was rushed since it lacked, toddlers, dishwashers, family trees, pools, ghosts, basements etc. How can a game like the sims be released without family trees and pools? What a joke.

Exactly. TS4 is rushed. It has gotten better but I'm sure it was hard on them with what salvaging Olympus they should never have tried to salvage should've just started fresh. That's why we have only 4 eps and that's why teens look the same as adults. It isajoke . They either need to release ts5 with a better engine .or we need a competitor .
    edited February 2018
    nasTdude wrote: »

Exactly. TS4 is rushed. It has gotten better but I'm sure it was hard on them with what salvaging Olympus they should never have tried to salvage should've just started fresh. That's why we have only 4 eps and that's why teens look the same as adults. It isajoke . They either need to release ts5 with a better engine .or we need a competitor .
    I actually don’t agree that TS4 was rushed because I am quite sure that it was made exactly like EA wanted it. What most simmers don’t seem to understand is that making a game is an iterative process which starts with experiments and that a game (and especially a new Sims game) changes a lot while it is developed and especially in the early stages. Even quite late in the process quite big adjustments can often be made. We usually don’t see this because most games aren’t announced until they are almost finished. But if you have played the Sims Mobile then you have seen it there more clearly then ever before because that game was soft launched in an earlier stage.

So the reason for TS4 missing a lot of things wasn’t Olympus which just was some early experiments and something that the developers later used in precisely the Sims Mobile. So the experiments weren’t wasted at all. A company like EA never would allow something like this to be wasted unless it only was a small and very cheap experiment anyway!

So I am actually quite sure that the developers made TS4 just like EA wanted and that they used as much time on the Sims 4 basegame as they earlier had used on the basegames for TS2 and TS3. But what had EA told them to make? We can only guess. But my guess is something like the following:
    1. TS4 had to be a new and different Sims game and not just an improved version of TS2 or TS3!
    2. TS4 should have a new main focus which EA could use in the advertising (and it couldn’t be story telling like in TS2 or an open world like in TS3)!
    3. TS4 should still mainly be an easy game for new young simmers and its minimum requirements should therefore be low.
    4. TS4 should be as different from all earlier Sims games as possible within reason such that everybody would see it as a new game and not just as an attempt to improve TS2 and/or TS3 slightly!

So the developers made a lot of experiments to make this possible. In the end they chose to focus the game more at autonomy, multitasking, partying and happiness and less on family play. So they simplified babies, omitted toddlers and gave teens the same height as adults. Only later EA realized that this had been to go too far and therefore told the developers to make toddlers anyway and make the toddlers amazing enough to repair the disappointing sales numbers if the toddlers were released for free.

EA doesn’t want to use many resources on bug fixing because this is “only a game” and because testing and bug fixing is tricky and often can use a lot of resources and time even though nobody will pay EA for bug fixes anyway. Therefore a lot of small bugs just never are fixed. I agree that this is annoying. But I don’t think that we can change it anyway because EA just won’t react unless the bugs seem to affect the sales numbers negatively. Reporting bugs in the forum won’t do it. But maybe we could force EA to fix more bugs though if more simmers instead would trouble EA’s support with problems about bugs though because EA sure doesn’t want the support employees to use too much time on bugs either. I just don’t know how to motivate simmers to use EA’s support instead of the forum when simmers have trouble with bugs?
  • Danjo92Danjo92 Posts: 5 New Member
    Best way for EA to make Sims 5 is to take all the best bits from the Sims 3 and NOTHING from the Sims 4 :)
    Danjo92 wrote: »
    Best way for EA to make Sims 5 is to take all the best bits from the Sims 3 and NOTHING from the Sims 4 :)
    But then EA won’t be able to sell the Sims 3 anymore and I just looked at the prices for Sims 3 and it’s packs on Origin: Sims 3 and its packs are still sold for very high prices.

So I am quite sure that EA won’t make Sims 5 very similar to Sims 3 either! Instead it will become a new and quite different Sims game. But apart from that I can’t guess how it will be. The only thing I know is that if I was a decision maker in EA then I would include the weather already in the basegame such Sims 5 could sell well already from the beginning and to avoid that simmers would stay with Sims 3 or Sims 4 because they don’t want to wait for years to see Seasons released once more.
  • TK421TK421 Posts: 24 Member
    > @CrownSims said:
    > I feel like it's way too early for the devs to be even considering Sims 5 as well. Sims 4 still has a lot of work needed. However I do like and agree with all of your ideas. In sims 5 I also really hope they keep the emotion system from Sims 4. And also more story progression like in sims 2.

Yeah but TS4 came out back in 2014 right? isn't it about time for a newer/better version? I'm thinking of buying TS4 for my PS4, you think that's worth it?
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,275 Member
    Loanet wrote: »

The link doesn't work, but if it's for the "Sims 5 Trailer" it's fake anyway. :smile:
    cUrfGkA.gif
    edited March 2018
    Cororon wrote: »

The link doesn't work, but if it's for the "Sims 5 Trailer" it's fake anyway. :smile:
    Yes, it is a fake and the reason that the link doesn’t work is that the colon after the first letters just disappear when you click on it. But it is a nice fake. So try
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-As1XUCgdh4
    :)
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Yeah, I was kidding around.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,372 Member
    edited March 2018
    I do hope they are working on a new sims 5 game. I hope it is more like a Sims 2 got together with the Sims 3 and all the best of both of those games is the next iteration.
    I love the way my ts2 sims behave. They act appropriate to what is happening in the game. They get angry for a reason, not just randomly angry b/c they have a certain trait. I hope the sims stay angry unless I work him or her to make up with the sim they are angry with. It's fun in the game play if I'm playing a different sim from a different household, and I come across the sims who are angry with one another where I'm out and about with my other sims. All the trouble and confusion that is cased by the two angry sims is funny, at least to me it is. It's also funny if my other sims who I'm not controlling fall in love with a different sim. Or if a vampire sim bites and turns my sims from other households. Those kinds of things are fun and challenging. I haven't seen anything like that happen in ts3 or 4, and actually, that doesn't happen much any more in ts2 since the last two expansions. It seems they cut out a lot of that kind of behavior. Personally, I'd like it back.

I hope they lose traits all together and go back to something like we had in ts2.

I hope they have memories like that in ts2. They somehow reflected the game play and our sims' speech bubbles were reflected from what had happened in the game.

I hope they bring back the humor that was apparent in ts2. They made that game for adults, I think, but sold it to teens. Now it's just too tame. I hope the developers gets their "guts" back instead of the apparent wimps they became in later games.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • GAMESweetGGAMESweetG Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited April 2018
    From what I saw in the video. I actually thought it was legit until the superhero monster fight career and the location. I saw the other heroes from Final Fantasy game. Coming into the scene. So I would imagine that person had modded Final Fantasy game to show a Sim in the game.

The terrain sculpting tool looks good. But I doubt that's for a Sims game.

Edited: And since when was we able to actually control a Sim fully?
    sims_forum_sig01OxVtU_display.jpg
    YouTube: Good Sweet Games | SoundCloud: GAMESuite Tunes | Pinterest: GAMESuite Pins | Twitter: GAMESweetG
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Yeah, I was kidding around.

And what's the purpose to do that?
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • TayraTayra Posts: 76 Member
    Here is what I want to see from The Sims 5.

1. We need a yearly calendar with progressive aging instead of certain days to wait for a certain animation to pop up. It takes too long for these animations to come up and have progressive aging would reduce the time the game has to load.

2. No more vanishing from one area to the next, this is another animation they can get ride of all together, have them jump in a car, bus, or whatever transportation they are using by opening the door or walking up the stairs on their own. The Sims 2 had this, and it worked for them.

3. In just about every sims game I have seen, they are magically pulling something out of their pockets to do cooking, watching the tv. All of this is another animation that takes time to load. If these utensils are already present in the game, it would create less loading time the game has to render. This also included the TV remote.

4. Instead of having a buy menu, the game should have stores that includes everything from the buy menu. We want our "Open for Business" pack again from The Sims 2, and have visible stores so the sims can go to from time time and not be forced to be stuck in the house.

5. Family sims should automatically converse with one another. Talking should be a fundamental thing in a family, so that is one less command to use. Whether they are fixing the TV, they can still have conversation, cooking and all the rest. The multitasking system is a bit broken in The Sims 4, so communication should not prevent another sim from doing an action. Sometimes playing a video game can create conversation. Even reading a book can create conversation. This has always been a problem in The Sims games, and this would resolve that issue quite a bit.

6. I think we should have in our settings a way to manipulate the clock and pregnancy. Yes, the current standby is 3 days for each pregnancy. I think that is a bit short. So here is what I want to see for both of these.
    a. Pregnancy
    i. 3 days
    ii. 6 days
    iii. 9 days
    iv. 3 months
    v. 6 months
    vi. 9 months
    b. clock
    i. default
    ii. 3 seconds
    iii. 6 seconds
    iv. 9 seconds

7. I really love how the sims look in The Sims 3, we need to revisit that and improve on those visuals for The Sims 5.

8. Instead of a build mode during live mode, why not have build planning? Sims can have a carpentry skill and build their own house. You as the player can plan the build and the sims can build it on their own and use what their budget will allow them.

9. Have the sims open their own door. Make them grab the door knob and walk through, this has always been and issue for me at times in the sims games when the door bugs out and it never closes. Why can't the door be an AI like the sims?

10. In The Sims 3, raking the leaves was a chore, so why wasn't lawn mowing a thing for the sims? Progression is the "key" for The Sims 5. Lets have it.

11. Bring back open world, If Nintendo can do it with The Breath of the Wild and have no issues with it, then The Sims 5 can do it. The Sims 3 performed really well.

12. A lot of people likes SimCity. Each town that is created should connect to one another and the sims can drive to that next town. Maybe create a CG to replace a boring loading screen. The Sims 2 had plenty of those, bring them back into the game, I enjoyed the CG cut scenes.

13. Seasons should be included in the base game. But keep it basic as well, leave the extra stuff for the expansion packs. You can include more holidays in the expansion pack in add more weather such as earthquakes, hurricane, tornadoes, fire storms.

14. The Sims game is all about customization, do we really need to have the stuff packs? Why can we design our own stuff in the game and use them? The creation can be endless and it would take away the stuff packs for sure. Have our sims build cars instead of adding new ones to the games. Bring back "Create a Style" and add it to The Sims skills. Each expansion packs can add a new style to the game.

15. This is probably a simple thing, but the base game should include everything from The first sims game to the fourth one, not leaving anything out of it.

16. We write books and the are added to the game for other sims to read and buy. If you are a musician, why can't you compose your own music and make albums? Or even make our own video games, The Sims 4 added a video game skill and video game job, add those games into the mix. We have an acting career, so why can't we make new movies and TV shows? Also the TV is an important thing in this "create your own", new things can pop up all the time on your TV.

17. The biggest thing that I hated was how time effected your friendship and everything you did interfered with that, find a way so that what we are doing can keep our friends without breaking in the middle of what we are doing.

18. So I like the idea of washing our clothes and wearing clean clothes. But why is our sims always wearing the same thing all the time? Bring back the clothing store. Can't wear new clothes if you do not have them. If your old ones are dirty and you have no new clothes to wear, guess you are going naked. This goes back to point number 14 that I made.

19. I like the idea of being about to know all sims, include your pets, needs are. Whether we are able to control them or not, we should be able to at least know what needs needs to be met. The Sims 2 and The Sims 4 was always a pain when I had to change the baby's diaper back to back in about 3 sim minutes. Too much time wasting, The Sims 3 made taking care of babies so easy.

20. Earlier I made the point on age progression and having a yearly calendar. 19 talked about babies, so here is my idea. Babies as they grow, they learn to roll over, pick themselves up, push themselves forward, crawl, and by the time they are toddlers, they learn to walk. We need to add these things into the game. Being a mom myself and watching my daughter do these things is a joy to see, and including these in the game would create a better feel for the game and would make it a bit more realistic with the aging process.

21. Not an actual concern, but why are men the only ones getting pregnant by aliens? Can't females get pregnant during an abduction?

I could go on with what I would like to see in The Sims 5, but I think that is a really good start. Make it happen EA, there is millions of dollars right there. And since you guys make crappy discs, make this one a digital download.
    unknown.png?width=841&height=473
    Happy simming, and a Happy Snowflake Day.
  • StrongbumblebeeStrongbumblebee Posts: 65 Member
    Tayra wrote: »
    Here is what I want to see from The Sims 5.

1. We need a yearly calendar with progressive aging instead of certain days to wait for a certain animation to pop up. It takes too long for these animations to come up and have progressive aging would reduce the time the game has to load.

2. No more vanishing from one area to the next, this is another animation they can get ride of all together, have them jump in a car, bus, or whatever transportation they are using by opening the door or walking up the stairs on their own. The Sims 2 had this, and it worked for them.

3. In just about every sims game I have seen, they are magically pulling something out of their pockets to do cooking, watching the tv. All of this is another animation that takes time to load. If these utensils are already present in the game, it would create less loading time the game has to render. This also included the TV remote.

4. Instead of having a buy menu, the game should have stores that includes everything from the buy menu. We want our "Open for Business" pack again from The Sims 2, and have visible stores so the sims can go to from time time and not be forced to be stuck in the house.

5. Family sims should automatically converse with one another. Talking should be a fundamental thing in a family, so that is one less command to use. Whether they are fixing the TV, they can still have conversation, cooking and all the rest. The multitasking system is a bit broken in The Sims 4, so communication should not prevent another sim from doing an action. Sometimes playing a video game can create conversation. Even reading a book can create conversation. This has always been a problem in The Sims games, and this would resolve that issue quite a bit.

6. I think we should have in our settings a way to manipulate the clock and pregnancy. Yes, the current standby is 3 days for each pregnancy. I think that is a bit short. So here is what I want to see for both of these.
    a. Pregnancy
    i. 3 days
    ii. 6 days
    iii. 9 days
    iv. 3 months
    v. 6 months
    vi. 9 months
    b. clock
    i. default
    ii. 3 seconds
    iii. 6 seconds
    iv. 9 seconds

7. I really love how the sims look in The Sims 3, we need to revisit that and improve on those visuals for The Sims 5.

8. Instead of a build mode during live mode, why not have build planning? Sims can have a carpentry skill and build their own house. You as the player can plan the build and the sims can build it on their own and use what their budget will allow them.

9. Have the sims open their own door. Make them grab the door knob and walk through, this has always been and issue for me at times in the sims games when the door bugs out and it never closes. Why can't the door be an AI like the sims?

10. In The Sims 3, raking the leaves was a chore, so why wasn't lawn mowing a thing for the sims? Progression is the "key" for The Sims 5. Lets have it.

11. Bring back open world, If Nintendo can do it with The Breath of the Wild and have no issues with it, then The Sims 5 can do it. The Sims 3 performed really well.

12. A lot of people likes SimCity. Each town that is created should connect to one another and the sims can drive to that next town. Maybe create a CG to replace a boring loading screen. The Sims 2 had plenty of those, bring them back into the game, I enjoyed the CG cut scenes.

13. Seasons should be included in the base game. But keep it basic as well, leave the extra stuff for the expansion packs. You can include more holidays in the expansion pack in add more weather such as earthquakes, hurricane, tornadoes, fire storms.

14. The Sims game is all about customization, do we really need to have the stuff packs? Why can we design our own stuff in the game and use them? The creation can be endless and it would take away the stuff packs for sure. Have our sims build cars instead of adding new ones to the games. Bring back "Create a Style" and add it to The Sims skills. Each expansion packs can add a new style to the game.

15. This is probably a simple thing, but the base game should include everything from The first sims game to the fourth one, not leaving anything out of it.

16. We write books and the are added to the game for other sims to read and buy. If you are a musician, why can't you compose your own music and make albums? Or even make our own video games, The Sims 4 added a video game skill and video game job, add those games into the mix. We have an acting career, so why can't we make new movies and TV shows? Also the TV is an important thing in this "create your own", new things can pop up all the time on your TV.

17. The biggest thing that I hated was how time effected your friendship and everything you did interfered with that, find a way so that what we are doing can keep our friends without breaking in the middle of what we are doing.

18. So I like the idea of washing our clothes and wearing clean clothes. But why is our sims always wearing the same thing all the time? Bring back the clothing store. Can't wear new clothes if you do not have them. If your old ones are dirty and you have no new clothes to wear, guess you are going naked. This goes back to point number 14 that I made.

19. I like the idea of being about to know all sims, include your pets, needs are. Whether we are able to control them or not, we should be able to at least know what needs needs to be met. The Sims 2 and The Sims 4 was always a pain when I had to change the baby's diaper back to back in about 3 sim minutes. Too much time wasting, The Sims 3 made taking care of babies so easy.

20. Earlier I made the point on age progression and having a yearly calendar. 19 talked about babies, so here is my idea. Babies as they grow, they learn to roll over, pick themselves up, push themselves forward, crawl, and by the time they are toddlers, they learn to walk. We need to add these things into the game. Being a mom myself and watching my daughter do these things is a joy to see, and including these in the game would create a better feel for the game and would make it a bit more realistic with the aging process.

21. Not an actual concern, but why are men the only ones getting pregnant by aliens? Can't females get pregnant during an abduction?

I could go on with what I would like to see in The Sims 5, but I think that is a really good start. Make it happen EA, there is millions of dollars right there. And since you guys make plum discs, make this one a digital download.

On this parenting topic too, kids get sick, they get hurt, have unexpected hospital visit that costs a ton, have unexpected expenses at school, have recitals, or soccer practice ect.
    Cristi - Sim fan for many years

Check out my first ever challenge!

Builder, Simmer, and Challenge lover!