Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BEFORE THE STORM!!!

SCREAM ABOUT IT HERE! I already did 19 snapchat screenshots worth of screaming so I'm g for now but SCREAM IF YOU'VE PLAYED AND FINISHED IT aight thanks! And if people actually do comment like I don't imagine this would be a spoiler free zone so just. Scream. About EVERYTHING. Happy screaming. Sad screaming. OH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED SCREAMING!! I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to talk in capitals but hey I'm excited I go bright red when I'm super happy about something and I look like a tomato now so
tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click

Comments

• Katie123Katie123 Posts: 925 Member
    I haven't personally played it but i've watched a few youtubers play through videos. Zalzar's my fav
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

Katie123
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Katie123 wrote: »
    I haven't personally played it but i've watched a few youtubers play through videos. Zalzar's my fav

@Katie123 that's cool! I saw an ep 3 stream going on and I was like eeeeeh *mouse hovering over video* -- NO. Lol, like for me personally I can happily watch people play games where the goal is more important than the story line if that makes sense. Like go up all these floating stairs and fight this big boss dude or w/e, but when it's like... An episodic or storytelling game then I have to be all nope cuz I like to watch it unfurl at my own fingertips. But obviously everyone has their styles and preferences which is g.
  • samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    I'M SO EXCITED

Excited and sad at the same time, since this is the last episode :cry:

By the way, does anyone know when the extra episode (Max's episode) comes out? Is that tomorrow as well or will that be released at some point in the future?
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    samemie wrote: »
    I'M SO EXCITED

Excited and sad at the same time, since this is the last episode :cry:

By the way, does anyone know when the extra episode (Max's episode) comes out? Is that tomorrow as well or will that be released at some point in the future?

They said it would be sometime in 2018.

6JSxk49.png?1
  • samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited December 2017
    Ahhh I played it through today, tears were shed. I'm curious in terms of the choices...
    Did you guys tell Rachel the truth or not? I did, I felt it would be better to let her make her own decisions than to make them for her when she was uninformed of the whole picture. Also another choice I noticed, apparently 9% of people (as of when I finished playing) had Rachel meet her mother? HOW?! I tried but couldn't get her mother to stay, and it seems 91% of people were in the same boat.

Share what happened in your playthroughs, I wanna read! :3

edit: did you guys see that ending cutscene? ... didn't need more emotions but I got 'em.
    Post edited by samemie on
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited December 2017
    @samemie
    I told Rachel the truth. I remember yelling out at her biological mum "but then I'm just as bad as her *beeeeeeeep* dad!" Also, omg, I had no idea that's what the percentages meant? I thought it was the probability/possibilty of getting that outcome, I didn't know it was how many people were able to get that outcome. I wasn't able to get Rachel's mum to stay either - suucks. I went for the knife though, Chloe barely scraped Damon. I wouldda gone straight for the guts, no mercy. I really tried to make Rachel's mum feel guilty though also OMG at "I lost my best friend." I picked that and I nearly died omg her talking about Max and it's like oh my god, Chloe, the absolute love of my life I'm soo sorry...

And Rachel saying she should get a tattoo for her scar and then them getting tattoos together and Chloe dying her hair blue because of blue hair dye from Max meant to play pirates and every defining characteristic of Chloe is made up of her lovers and her friends. I just.. I'm dead this is adorable and seeing them @ the lighthouse, the freakin' lighthouse.

Also. Oh my god. Elliot. Naaaaaaah. Like babe. Please. I'm hella gay, you legit have noo chance with me - now move on out the way so I can help my woman find her mother, okay, you crazy *beep* *beep* *beep*...

I always seem to choose the choices that like.. Most people think would destroy you/the character like emotionally and such. But like. I get it's supposed to be a hard choice but I feel like I choose the ones everybody would scream @ me for choosing lol.

+ yep!! @ the cutscene bit. I think I remember going "noooooo" at that. I was all happy "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god"-ing at Chloe and her fully blue hair and then... That. Noooo! D:
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    That ending cutscene was cruel. Like I didn't sign up for that feels trip.
    6JSxk49.png?1