Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gender patch forgot the option BOTH - and really would be interesting

2...Next

Comments

• SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    I wasn't aware the game would even produce same-gender households without modding; does it? (I've had mods that do for a long time so I genuinely don't know.)
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    edited December 2017
    I wasn't aware the game would even produce same-gender households without modding; does it? (I've had mods that do for a long time so I genuinely don't know.)

Me neither
    In theory same sex try for baby is an option of a mod
    MC command center - woohoo module
    And same sex marriage, pregnancy module
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    leo3487 wrote: »

Me neither
    In theory same sex try for baby is an option of a mod
    MC command center - woohoo module
    And same sex marriage, pregnancy module

Right, that's what I use; but even there until you adjust the settings, the mod is set to match the game default.
    you should ask to Dreaderpool at his Tumblr
    Or @egwarhammer at mods section
  • GodleyjeansGodleyjeans Posts: 336 Member
    This is an interesting idea, and as someone against mods I would love to see EA work on something like this. All of the ideas mentioned here I’d love to have put into the sims 4 to see how sims as well as the development team handle these topics and work with them.

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited December 2017
    I try to leave my sims biologically accurate if they're human. What really baffles me is the lack of a "both" option for fashion choice. It's not like it's an impossibility to wear both men and women's clothing and not care. It's what I do every day IRL.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    I try to leave my sims biologically accurate if they're human. What really baffles me is the lack of a "both" option for fashion choice. It's not like it's an impossibility to wear both men and women's clothing and not care. It's what I do every day IRL.

Sometimes at TS4 I mix male and female clothes and hairstyles (on felame sims), they look great
  • brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    i actually feel like maybe they could go one step more. create traits for sims to be into one gender or both genders.
    brendhan21 wrote: »
    i actually feel like maybe they could go one step more. create traits for sims to be into one gender or both genders.

How would be, and why via trait?
    You mean sexual orientation?
  • Matthewsims123Matthewsims123 Posts: 37 Member
    Okay I loved the gender update thing they had it’s great for trans sims / lgbt but have a sims both pregnant and impregnate is not real at all