March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone taking commission?

I've returned to S3 and find myself wanting to play in Bridgeport. While Ellacharmed on MtS did wonders on eliminating all the routing errors - it essentially remains the same. I'm generally happy with the topography of the map but there are a number of issues when it comes to lot size and placement. Specifically, and among other things, that eye-sore of a central plaza that ends at the city hall. I've dabbled with CaW but I can't get it to do what I want so I'm wondering if there's anyone who would be interested in editing the base files to fit my specs

Comments

• Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Hello welcome back to TS3 :)

You might find it easier to find help if you post this thread in Game Tools under CAW. There are a lot of experienced world builders using that area regularly and I am sure you will find someone who knows how to sort out Bridgeport to your liking. There may even be an amended version already created which you might want to try.

Good luck in getting things sorted and happy simming :):)
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    There's a fixed version HERE that might work and it's empty like you wanted.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg