Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Generic lots? Anyone use them?

2...Next

Comments

• Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    i will try it out how a meeting lot for my scout groups will work with the generic, cause i don't want other sims visiting while the scouts are there
    i tried it with a park & it was rather a disaster with all the other sims, many of them adults, one even in a flirty mood :angry:
    the only downside is a generic lot cannot be set as a club's meeting point

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    edited December 2017
    i will try it out how a meeting lot for my scout groups will work with the generic, cause i don't want other sims visiting while the scouts are there
    i tried it with a park & it was rather a disaster with all the other sims, many of them adults, one even in a flirty mood :angry:

I thought that one of the recent patches changed it so you could set a club meeting at a generic lot. Or maybe that was just weddings and parties.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member

I thought that one of the recent patches changed it so you could set a club meeting at a generic lot. Or maybe that was just weddings and parties.

It was the infamous November 7th patch, aka "petmegeddon" they updated generic lots so that social events like weddings & birthdays etc. could be held there. It's way far down in the chapters long patch notes.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I discovered if I put a wall around my lot it would be able to be saved as a room, except for things that must be put on the ground, such as the fishing sign, all you need to do when you place it is take down the wall.