Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First day of Christmas is here! -12 days of Christmas-

Hi everyone!

I have been working on a 12 day of Christmas CC gift pack. I have announced it before, but today is the first day and you can get your free CC gift on my website:

www.Fursims.tk

image.png

Be sure to download it within the limited time shown above. After that the download will be gone :) Each day is a new item until Christmas. Hope you enjoy them and have your sims a merry little Christmas :)

the-sims-4-holiday-celebration-pack-dlc_pdp_3840x2160_en_WW.jpg

Comments

• FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Too bad the first day is over. The second has just started :) Hope you guys like it!

image.png
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited December 2017
    Sorry, your download site says I cannot download because I have to be "approved" to start the download. Maybe host your files with Mediafire, Google Docs, Dropbox, or Simfileshare instead?
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
    Sorry, your download site says I cannot download because I have to be "approved" to start the download. Maybe host your files with Mediafire, Google Docs, Dropbox, or Simfileshare instead?

The download expires after 24 hours. Sure u downloaded it before that? Other way is that you possibly took the wrong direction to the file. The file is on userscloud. Thats what you should look for :) Day 3 already started now.
    Day 3 is here!

Naamloos.png