Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What features are needed to be added to the Sims 4.

S1MSLYS1S__QARDS1MSLYS1S__QARD Posts: 206 Member
edited December 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
What features are needed to be added to the Sims 4.
1. Reset New game (start menu option): The start menu option being able to reset game to original household and original world so I don’t have reinstall and uninstall and lose all my save in my library.
2. Face changer: in the face menu, can copy faces from your library or save faces to add the faces menu. The reason why I want because sometimes I want a sim offspring/baby to look a certain way when they growup, but I don’t want to replace the entire sim and lose all the achievements I’ve made with that sim as younger sim. This will make aliens vampire look identical to human version sim if you wanted
3. Duplicate pre-existing worlds: depending what pack you have you can add a duplicate world to the game, so you can add more sim in the game (sims can decide how many slots of duplicate you can have)
4. More skin tones: not just more natural skin tones but also skin that match hair colour (rainbow skin tones selection: yellow, orange, pink, purple)
5. CAS swatches at the side: the reason why I think Cas swatches at the side is because sometime the very bottom swatches you can see or reach the but swatches.
6. Own more than one lot
7. Being able to have up to 10 sims in household (two more extra sims)

8. Being able to work a 1hr earlier as a choice
9. Rearranging task menu actions: Being able to rearrange action menu fir sims when you want to change the order of the action you want to do.
10. Being able to rewind a 1hr back
11. Woodworking bench has a button to make usable items like furniture, toys etc
12. Nicknames – being able to create nicknames for sims that their friends (or enemies) will call when they call or notify them (can be added to an expansion pack like a study expansion pack)
13. Vow renewals in marriages
14. Have bridesmaids, grooms, best man, maid of honour, flower-Girl, Ring-barre separate from guest for weddings. (So, when the couple kiss they automatically are with them).
15. Screenshots in Gallery Saves: Being able to attach and upload screenshots to gallery with whatever household lot you uploaded.
16. Toddlers splash in pond that act as a paddling pool
17. Toddler swimsuit menu

18. Baby hair/hairlines in genetics for all ages
2724cf660dcd39781a4defe1858b9f4b.jpg
19. Ombre tint option for all hairs
fc7e06e23626baee542fc7a85d732ff8.jpg
e7fc30031e8b5bdf06b7573b58e63912.jpg
38ebb8b1fe5c541265de4b0fb398c4c0.jpg
6ffe0bf7441c46d15e033b0513f8f51c.jpg

20. Separate tops jackets and coats
880e38b3ac3f0de3a55fdbbec62f9748.jpg
21. Add bag menu option in accessories. In gameplay work as inventories
90fb3e78813bdee1ceb209ba10bc0f36.jpg
22. Skipping rope: can put in inventory and use for all ages and helps with exercising
23. Dumbbell weights added as an exercise item that small to put in house
24. Games and Chessboard item playable at any table and able to carry in your inventory
25. Toys that can come life if you talk to them and become imaginary friends they can walk around and play with
26. Heterochromia eyes (two different eye colours)tumblr_ootd0tW9Rf1ui8ps0o1_1280.jpg
27. Mini fridges, wall microwaves, wall ovens, bunkbeds, sofa beds, wall beds, platforms, swings, laptops,9f88ebe20cf5b9269081785a15fe0521.jpg
14910b750d004ee4edb8be5d0a4dc10e.jpg
33064b7ce2622b767441613ece5bc87b.jpg
51795f51a696e9c7154330de9125f6ae.jpg
8289830511a9ec507d270465385500f1.jpg
9726aef722a6d0370669467a5c46101a.jpg
9590fce920a2b7d5b2b5da27e0102733.jpg
201b3de0bf1e6d6e616ff9176e6b0f21.jpg
2ffaaf4986eeecd6cd71ba4eccd32313.jpg
5d306fea99ac1e8cf8ebaa8d5ffa1604.jpg
dcfa4189369c5c0e1ff57768baa49574.jpg
57f84b654c5b4a5939dbd22080c50c45.jpg
699897aac4fe0d6dec205ce1817e1c48.jpg

28. Being able to use cookers separate from oven and put oven in cupboards
29. Stair option menu for build-mode
015712446162ac920521387b4f8b01b3.jpg
0eb8b7a0d2bc2eaf7ea09d7724188798.jpg

30. CAS more relative option: uncle, aunt, cousin, grandparent, relative will refer to extended family member
31. Being able to sleep on the couch
32. Sleepover event
33. Any picture frame – be able to place pictures and painting in frames used in decoration so more picture frames options
34. Belly button accessories. Nose stud ring, 3 stud ear piercings
35. Being able to pick up babies and toddlers and carry around in strollers
36. More aspirations in the fitness aspiration e.g. pro athlete, fixer (hardworking handy man)
37. Ladders
38. Shave cut eyebrow detail in skin details
Dimples in skin details

39. CAS poses in chronological order
40. Being able to put paintings and pictures the sims make in different already existing picture in the game that are for other painting and photos.
41. Being able to attach single seats to make sofas of different styles and lengths 5b6763c048e818661d73cfc6af1679c6.jpg

42. Track mode in gameplay. When your selected sim character is moving camera 1 move along with the sim while you can camera to you can rotate the angles.
43. Being able to get objects in different directions: E.g. being able to enter the bed in different way, like crawling in the bed when it’s between two walls.
44. Round edge s tool: Two wall corners residing next to each other using a ‘round edge tool button make a round edge of the corner of the walls.
45. Under stairs space: for desk,book,wardrobe,pet houses,beds,sofas
21d287014937dbf8c549009cd673f083.jpg
8cf57fb4c3f1c241f4c833ffac763a93.jpga4d9c82894176f82ae324eaac9b8937f.jpg
c91c97675de23240335c6e0d3e9e1b45.jpg
46. being able to resize windows, Mirror without glitches. so you can see through enlarged or downsized windows and downsized/enlarged mirrors reflect to it size without a shadow.
47. head accessories that fit on all hair types in different ways like bandanna ties,clips,headphone,hairband
48. tattoo layering: putting tattoo anywhere on your sim body and being able to layer them (maybe in a expansion pack). (since in cats and dogs we can paint why not layering tattoo)
49. more tattoo placement options:

(Expansions)
6. City living – apartment wall tool
7. City living – being able to upload penthouses and apartment AS Apartment their isn't even a apartment option in rooms
8. Get to work – being able to take group photo with up to as many in household
9. Get to work – bring mannequins to life if you talk to them a lot. Let them be able to join household get pregnant and have children and babies Mannequins
10. Get together – Gender filter in clubs
11. Cats and Dogs – Being able create your own strays of all ages
12. Cats and Dogs – window-seats need more sizes for bigger should come in rows of two and three and have corner triangle/square seats that can attach make one sofa
13. Cats and Dogs – being able to see stray and pets in other worlds
14. Cats and Dogs – seeing your pet needs
15. Cats and Dogs - be able to all small and large dogs furs for both coat.
16. Cats and Dogs - be able to have all the cats and dogs individual coat layers in stencils for both animals.

(Misc.)
9. Being able to choose hire jobs and pack job in careers like Nanny, deliverer, outdoors retreat sheriff, Dine out server, vintage glamour servant.
10. Playable jobs be able to call your employees when they are late or absent. Lecture employees when they take too long with a customer or a customer complains about the service.
11. Be able to have more than one business on the same lot e.g. vets and a retail store and spa, Restaurant and a retail store and spa.

The ones in italic are the one that are more important.

:)
Post edited by S1MSLYS1S__QARD on

Comments

• Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I think there should also be more hair colours like a lighter brown, and strawberry blonde
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    I think there should also be more hair colours like a lighter brown, and strawberry blonde

I've been praying to the devs for this for ages :cry: .
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    Bananacupcake1Bananacupcake1 Posts: 60 Member
    1) Better hairstyles and bring the colour wheel back for one, you'd think with 4 series that they would have finally got it right by now but nope lol.

2) A pack that either adds to the child/teen life state to make it more immersive or something like world adventures. There simply isn't enough to do.

3) More open world like sims 3. Fed up of loading screens and taking forever to get from place to place.

4) More personality to pets and for the love of god sort the pets bugs out. Cats I like but dogs are boring and unrealistically "good".

5) Wider choice of traits. My sims feel very "samey" and it makes playing sims less fun than creating them.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    More radio stations, hip hop, R&B, latin, reggae, calypso, and surf music.
  • Options
    DomTheDonkeyDomTheDonkey Posts: 1 New Member
    HEY WILL MY SIMS GAME RUN ON A Lenovo IdeaPad 120S Review? PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP THANKS
  • Options
    SimmerSuper6464SimmerSuper6464 Posts: 224 Member
    HEY WILL MY SIMS GAME RUN ON A Lenovo IdeaPad 120S Review? PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP THANKS
    @DomTheDonkey ask this in the tech section they will be able to help you.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-technical-discussions
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    1. Preteens we never had Preteens in the game.
    2. Actual double wedding rings for the females like the engagement ring and wedding band.
    3. Braidsmaids Groomsmen Maid of Honor Best man flower girl ring barrier.
    4. Baby shower party
    5. Bachelorette/Bachelor Party
    6. Birthday Party like the Sims 2.
    7. Gift Giving.
    8. NPC Santa
    There's more can't think righr but there's a lot more.
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    A tool for painting the ceilings. Those plain, white ceilings drive me nuts, especially in buildings that are supposed to be really old or old fashioned. Also, we need a few different styles of pressed tin/pressed metal ceilings, wood ceilings with beams, and those cheap ceilings you see in office buildings made of porous tiles set in a metal grid (you know the ones, where if there was any kind of ceiling leak in the past they have those nasty brown water stains on them) to go with it...and maybe *shudder* popcorn ceilings for people who are into those...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Duplicate pre-existing worlds
    I like this idea.
    Being able to have up to 10 sims in household (two more extra sims)[/i]
    I'm a bit curious as to why this hasn't been a thing yet.
    Rearranging task menu actions: Being able to rearrange action menu fir sims when you want to change the order of the action you want to do.
    I like this! Might solve some of the parenting of toddlers issues.
    Have bridesmaids, grooms, best man, maid of honour, flower-Girl, Ring-barre separate from guest for weddings. (So, when the couple kiss they automatically are with them).
    Several people have talked about variations of this.
    Personally, I think it needs to be done as simply as possible. Your couple are X and Y, so you could have 'attendants for X' and 'attendants for Y'. You could also maybe have 'Chief attendant for X' and Chief attendant for Y'. But the specific terms are what you have in your head. That way sim X could have a best woman, or a man of honour, or the more traditional versions, but the game would simply list them as 'Chief attendant for X'
    Toddlers splash in pond that act as a paddling pool
    That's a good idea.
    Separate tops jackets and coats
    OMG! I wish!! Yes. I certainly want this.
    Theoretically, it would work in the same way that hats work with all hair styles.
    Add bag menu option in accessories. In gameplay work as inventories
    As inventories would be awesome. I don't think I've ever seen anyone suggest that! It's a really good idea. I wonder how they would work as carryable items, as in one sim can put it down, and another could pick it up. It'd give the option that people have wanted for passing items to certain sims moving out.
    Skipping rope: can put in inventory and use for all ages and helps with exercising
    Was it ts1 that had them? Worth bringing back.
    Games and Chessboard item playable at any table and able to carry in your inventory
    YES!!! (Sorry about shouting, but I'm enthusiastic!)
    Mini fridges, wall microwaves, wall ovens, bunkbeds, sofa beds, wall beds, platforms, swings, laptops,
    I don't get why they haven't included most of these already.
    Being able to use cookers separate from oven and put oven in cupboards
    Yep. My cook top is on the opposite side of the kitchen to my wall oven. But my sims can't have the same.
    Stair option menu for build-mode
    Yes. More stair styles are needed. The builders have been crying out for them for ages.
    Being able to sleep on the couch
    Napping almost counts. But it would be amusing for a sim to pull a blanket out of nowhere, and cover themselves to sleep.
    Being able to put paintings and pictures the sims make in different already existing picture in the game that are for other painting and photos.
    A logical concept. Screenshots too.
    Under stairs space: for desk,book,wardrobe,pet houses,beds,sofas
    Technically you can already put things under the stairs. But it would be nice if you could make a room under the stairs, or had particular furnishings to fit the space better.
    being able to upload penthouses
    Techically you can.
    apartment AS Apartment their isn't even a apartment option in rooms
    That is frustrating.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Renew wedding vows is already in game. Just have a married Sim click on the wedding arch with their spouse nearby.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Wow nice list.

For me some must haves are:
    1) Terrain and pond tool
    2) Better in game photo album
    3) Expanded family tree
    4) Favorites
    5) Sim color wheel
    6) Real elevators we can build with and exculators
    7) When seasons pack comes, ability to pick our own seasons
    8) More tattoo options
    9) More piercing options
    10) More makeup especially for blush, would love contouring with blush
    11) Ombre color swatches for all hairs
    12) Bunk Beds
    13) Food processor
    14) Alarm clock
    15) Spiral stairs and ladders
    16) Real transporation
    17) More NPCs like firefighter, cop, and robber
    18) More clothing, accessory, and shoe options for children and toddlers
    19) Babies not to be objects anymore
    20) Ability to use a landline phone and turn off the cell phone for my period stories
    21) Preteens if there is time
    22) Cementary
    23) Ability to place our own lots in a world
    24) Fear emotion
    25) Dreaming
    26) Sprinkler system
    27) School pack with private/summer school options
    28) Having birds and small animals as pets
    29) More facial and body options like color discoloration, different color birth marks, body hair, freckles on body, and age spots
    30) More supernaturals like witches, werewolves, zombies, robots, mermaids, fairies, and genies.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    AgentElleAgentElle Posts: 1 New Member
    I really think that the hair needs more updates. We need to be able to change the colors of the bows and ends of hair when it's part of the design. I want my child to have brown hair in this one style I like, but why do I have to have a yellow bow?

I really hope SimGuruNick or someone sees this.
  • Options
    MidnaMoonyMidnaMoony Posts: 5 New Member
    There's no sky blue hair color. WE need that. Also huge ponytails like in anime.