Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why is Raj Rasoya acting like he owns the place?

NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
My Sims are living in Culpepper House.
One of my Sims was friendly enough to the neighbours when they moved in.
Later; There was noise from the Rasoya’s apartment. My hot-headed Sim went over in high dudgeon and pounded on the door. When old Geeta came out, my Sim threw in a few choice insults for good measure. Geeta, clad in only a towel, followed my Sim into my apartment and went to use the computer. :(
Following morning, Raj waltzes right in like he owns the place. Kicked him out with a few angry words too.
And not too long after that; he comes back in again. :o
WHY?!

He is not even friends with my Sim.

I know I can lock the door, but I really shouldn’t have to.
The landlord came in without being formally greeted too; but at least he’d been invited. :|

-end rant-

Comments

• So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Hey, at least it wasn't the pizza delivery guy acting like he owns the place.
  • SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    I found this too in the apartments. I finally moved my sim out and into a regular lot in Newcrest. SO annoying that someone you are enemies with just waltzes into your home and starts using your stuff.

This used to happen with houses too. My sims exes would just cruise right in while my sim was working on another romance, taking a shower, or taking a nap. Sometimes they would just stand there and stare creepily at my sim. Sometimes they would sit down and to chat up the new boy/girlfriend. Like really, they don't like you, get out!

Sim creepers are gonna be creepy.
  • aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    This is a thing about the apartments yes. There is always a neighbour who will make themself at home in your apartment. It won't happen in all apartments though so you can move your sim to a different one. All the cheaper apartments have their quirks. I once had a teen neighbour come and ask for food every single day. Poor kid, I used to let my sim feed him. He stopped when he grew up. Then I had a vampire live next to an alien who he drank from every day because his blood was sweet. I always wondered why that alien always came over when invited knowing that he would get bitten every time. Or maybe he did not know. I also had a sim live in an apartment where his pretty neighbour came to pump/clap him up every day! He always obliged if you know what I mean. The only thing that bugs me with the apartments is that the noise wakes everyone up even the toddlers.
  • BecaPeraBecaPera Posts: 18 Member
    Yes it's annoying! That's why I stoped playing on apartments!
  • JasonPogoJasonPogo Posts: 504 Member
    The worst is if you have a baby with someone you don’t live with. Until your kid becomes a child the other parent will always be around and you can’t get rid of them.
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    The Rasoyas are the only neighbors that are constantly causing disturbances.
  • Bananacupcake1Bananacupcake1 Posts: 60 Member
    Yeah that family is really annoying. They're always asking to hang out, asking for my food and just walk in sometimes ugh
  • aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    JasonPogo wrote: »
    The worst is if you have a baby with someone you don’t live with. Until your kid becomes a child the other parent will always be around and you can’t get rid of them.

Actually I discovered if my sim left the lot for a day or two the other parent would be gone when my sim went back home.
  • djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    BecaPera wrote: »
    Yes it's annoying! That's why I stoped playing on apartments!

EXACTLY THIS. and that's why none of my played sims live or will ever live in those apartments again. So much for the city life :/