Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Need Help Choosing a Heir!

Hey everyone!
So I usually just choose my heirs by myself but this time I cannot do so because I love them both. I would love it if you guys reviewed the information I put here and help me decide by writing in the comments!
Thank you!

FIRST OPTION: Camille Lavendar-Price

Camille was born one half of the twins and is a very sweet, caring sim. Ever since she was little she has helped out around the house. She loves to garden and has major dreams of making an impact on the world in one way or another. Later on in her young life, Camille met a very handsome young man who she dated for a bit before she decided that they were better off friends (because of a nightmare of all things! ahem ahem, refer to the Fun Fact down below because that's where things get juicy) and she moved on to another boy, a geeky guy this time. He was also one half of a pair of twins (who she unsuccessfully tried her advances on). They soon got married following the abrupt death of her parents and had a little boy: Keon. They are expecting another baby soon.

Traits: Cheerful, Neat, Creative
Job: Politician (in Charity branch)

Picture:
TPJadCK.jpg

SECOND OPTION: Zoe Lavendar-Price

Zoe was the youngest of the three children in the Lavendar-Price family and was a bit wild even though she displayed some nice qualities. She got pregnant with her boyfriend shortly after they met and as soon as she did she decided to live out her life to the fullest, even though her wild antics were only mean insults and nothing more. Even though I expected her to be quite the mean sim she was very nice and loved to play with toddlers and children. She gave birth to her son, Lucian and then while pregnant with her second son Tyler she got into a fight with Christian and they divorced. She's a single mom of two now and aspiring to be a great astronaut!

Traits: Active, Mean, Self-assured
Job: Astronaut

Picture:
fdj9M7Z.jpg

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀

Comments