Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

channel art

Hi :) My YT is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4opBLRFz6MNwRrRs7a_BHg and i would love to have a sim related channel art that would look great on phones, laptops and TV! If anyone is able to help i'll mention you in every description while using your channel art! Thanks!
Youtube-Creative Simmer

Comments

• Options
    KyliesswartzKyliesswartz Posts: 225 Member
    Hi, I made my channel banner and you might like it. Its not very good, but if you would like me to do anything I'm open to it!
  • Options
    CreativeSimmerCreativeSimmer Posts: 156 Member
    @Kyliesswartz thank you! Yours is awesome
    Youtube-Creative Simmer
  • Options
    TerezaSims85TerezaSims85 Posts: 114 Member
    > @CreativeSimmer said:
    > Hi :) and i would love to have a sim related channel art that would look great on phones, laptops and TV! If anyone is able to help i'll mention you in every description while using your channel art! Thanks!

Liked and subd :)
  • Options
    CreativeSimmerCreativeSimmer Posts: 156 Member
    > @CreativeSimmer said:
    > Hi :) and i would love to have a sim related channel art that would look great on phones, laptops and TV! If anyone is able to help i'll mention you in every description while using your channel art! Thanks!

Liked and subd :)

i subbed to you
    Youtube-Creative Simmer
  • Options
    TerezaSims85TerezaSims85 Posts: 114 Member
    > @CreativeSimmer said:
    > TerezaSims85 wrote: »
    >
    > > @CreativeSimmer said:
    > > Hi :) and i would love to have a sim related channel art that would look great on phones, laptops and TV! If anyone is able to help i'll mention you in every description while using your channel art! Thanks!
    >
    > Liked and subd :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > i subbed to you

Really? Thank you so much!!! :)