Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What 2 packs do you think will be next after the laundry pack?

Just wondering what couple of packs you think will come after the laundry pack? Stuff/and /or game packs?

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Honestly, it could be anyone's guess. The stuff packs are so random when it comes to theme. But there's a good chance they pick themes from the surveys they send out. I never got one of those, so I don't know what the options are.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Honestly, it could be anyone's guess. The stuff packs are so random when it comes to theme. But there's a good chance they pick themes from the surveys they send out. I never got one of those, so I don't know what the options are.
    Yeah I have never gotten a survey either.

• Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I have no earthly idea. Some rumours of a fashion type pack have floated around, and maybe a tropical beach vacation pack. But I really don’t know when or if those will ever really come out. I don’t know that I want to buy anything until Seasons eventually comes out but ... if it’s someyhing intriguing, maybe I will
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm going to take a wild guess here.

Gamepack A Romance Based Pack,Alpine Vacation Destination or a Generations type Pack

Stuff Pack Wedding

Remember these are just guesses.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    A singer game pack
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

I think it would have something to do with our Pets, this can be an SP
    Like a ( Restuarant for Pets, we already have 4 homemade meals for them so they could do this.)

We could get a GP ( Sims on wheels that will have new Cars, motorbikes, and normal bikes for all ages, also be driveable for all our worlds..)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • nayruslove7nayruslove7 Posts: 108 Member
    I’m hoping for a romance based game pack or a new vacation world type game pack.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I dunno. Hopefully it won't be the result of another community vote though :D
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Stormsview wrote: »
    Like a ( Restuarant for Pets, we already have 4 homemade meals for them so they could do this.)

We could get a GP ( Sims on wheels that will have new Cars, motorbikes, and normal bikes for all ages, also be driveable for all our worlds..)

Pets SP's and also cats and dog related GP's are VERY unlikely to happen. Simply because of the fact; Cats and Dogs was an expansion people have to buy.

If they patched in Cats and Dogs for free, yes, like that they would be able to make a SP or GP about them in order to add more stuff for them, but it's probably not going to happen like this.
  • EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    If we're talking GPs, and if they're releasing two in 2018, I'm thinking maybe another supernatural like werewolves, cause then people who don't want them can skip over them like they would have with Vampires. For the second GP of 2018, maybe a destination one cause we haven't had those since Outdoor Retreat.

Lots of simmers are saying something about a fashion pack coming out, but I don't know where they got that from. If they did pick fashion as theme for a GP I'd like it to be a funny portrayal of the fashion industry: modeling active career with runway gameplay, sims are terrible at first and are judged by fashion world NPCs that are super mean :lol Crazy outfits on the runway and in photoshoots, funny animations, etc.

I'm definitely worried about them releasing something random and new that nobody wants.
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I hope we get a small animals game pack so I can make my guinea pigs in the game.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Unsure...werewolves seems like a rather possible GP, but I think University is also likely - and I do think it will be a GP not an EP. Hard to say which would come first. If we're talking stuff packs I don't know either, I know i'd love to see a beach or pool stuff pack, but that wouldn't seem right to release first quarter -mostly winter - I can see it coming between May and August though. I think the decades packs from the Sims 3 were pretty neat. Maybe they could split it into two packs and expand the decades. 50/60/70's and 80/90/00's. But those are just ideas. I honesty don't know what will likely come next as far as stuff packs. If anything I'm more sure on the GP thoughts.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    edited December 2017
    rudy8292 wrote: »

Pets SP's and also cats and dog related GP's are VERY unlikely to happen. Simply because of the fact; Cats and Dogs was an expansion people have to buy.

If they patched in Cats and Dogs for free, yes, like that they would be able to make a SP or GP about them in order to add more stuff for them, but it's probably not going to happen like this.

This unfortuanly but what they could do is give us a free Pet Pack thru origin that you wouldn't have to download if you didn't have Pets. I for one want more items and clothing for Pets.

See this is were a Sims 4 Store would come in handy.

@rudy8292
    I feel the top of the list of wants would be Driveable cars, etc.. also Seasons. One that would most likely bring our last new world.

I do think we could get Pets restaurant in an SP would be cute and cheap, after spending out for the EP

Farm animals also would be something welcomed by many people or just horses.
    What's important is useable and wanted content whether it's in an EP, GP or SP do not matter to me. as long as we get some more things simmers has been waiting on. We have waited for laundry for so long I have lost interest in that, it should have followed parenthood.

Your condescending comments on my comments are always welcome... love your name <3 .
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
  • Lucy1213Lucy1213 Posts: 28 Member
    [quote="Eliharb;c-16209132"]If we're talking GPs, and if they're releasing two in 2018, I'm thinking maybe another supernatural like werewolves, cause then people who don't want them can skip over them like they would have with Vampires. For the second GP of 2018, maybe a destination one cause we haven't had those since Outdoor Retreat.

Lots of simmers are saying something about a fashion pack coming out, but I don't know where they got that from. If they did pick fashion as theme for a GP I'd like it to be a funny portrayal of the fashion industry: modeling active career with runway gameplay, sims are terrible at first and are judged by fashion world NPCs that are super mean :lol Crazy outfits on the runway and in photoshoots, funny animations, etc.

I'm definitely worried about them releasing something random and new that nobody wants.[/quote]

The sims team released some ideas of theirs (one of which was a fashion go) and wanted the community’s opinions on them so that’s where they got it from........
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited December 2017
    @Stormsview

I am by no means making any 'condescending comments', I am simply being realistic, that's something different.

People expecting them to create a Cats or Dogs SP/GP are totally missing the point. They will not make it, since then, people have to own Cats and Dogs in order for it to function. This is simply how they work. They will not create SP's and GP's that depend on previous packs people have to buy.

A good example were Toddlers. Toddlers got patched in for everyone for free. Like this, they were able to create a Toddler SP. If we had to pay for toddlers as a seperate DLC, they would have never made anything for them again unless it was going to be free. So, no objects/clothing and all that stuff in SP/EP/GP form for them.

Farm animals, or ANY other animal that's not Cats or Dogs related can be a GP/EP/SP, but I am pretty confident to say that all the Cats and Dogs stuff we have gotten with the EP is the only cats and dogs related stuff we will ever get (at least in a pack we have to purchase).

Another point is: People are setting themselves up for disappointment time after time after time with this game. We know by now how they work with TS4. Don't expect anything.
  • aero2491aero2491 Posts: 55 Member
    Maybe something like pet clothing. If we do get another sp after laundry day it would probably be after an ep or gp. It makes more sense to do that so the things in the sp can go with the new world or gameplay.
    @rudy8292
    I feel the top of the list of wants would be Driveable cars, etc.. also Seasons. One that would most likely bring our last new world.

I do think we could get Pets restaurant in an SP would be cute and cheap, after spending out for the EP

What's important is useable and wanted content whether it's in an EP, GP or SP do not matter to me. as long as we get some more things simmers has been waiting on. We have waited for laundry for so long I have lost interest in that, it should have followed parenthood.

Your condescending comments on my comments are always welcome... love your name <3 .

I wouldn't think Seasons will bring the last new world. Certainly we will have worlds with Gamepacks though they'll probably be smaller. We might even get another Free Blank World in an Update.
  • KarallyneKarallyne Posts: 362 Member
    rudy8292

In what way were they being condescending? They're just telling you the truth. (And not even in an impolite way)
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Stuff packs would be teen and wedding themes. Gamepacks would be cars and witches. Expansion packs would be seasons and superstar 2.0
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Unsure...werewolves seems like a rather possible GP, but I think University is also likely - and I do think it will be a GP not an EP. Hard to say which would come first. If we're talking stuff packs I don't know either, I know i'd love to see a beach or pool stuff pack, but that wouldn't seem right to release first quarter -mostly winter - I can see it coming between May and August though. I think the decades packs from the Sims 3 were pretty neat. Maybe they could split it into two packs and expand the decades. 50/60/70's and 80/90/00's. But those are just ideas. I honesty don't know what will likely come next as far as stuff packs. If anything I'm more sure on the GP thoughts.

I would like to see more of an expanded University expansion this time where not only can you go to uni with your sims you can go to school with teens and children too. A full blown education expansion with a teaching active career.
  • DreamaDoveDreamaDove Posts: 393 Member
    I want a homeless or off-the-grid stuffpack! Never gonna happen because the devs think we only care about glamorous living, but I can dream!
    I'd also really like a gamepack focused entirely on romantic relationships. There's so few romantic interactions in the game, I'd really like it for it to be expanded on, such as it was for parenthood.
    DreamaDove wrote: »
    I want a homeless or off-the-grid stuffpack! Never gonna happen because the devs think we only care about glamorous living, but I can dream!
    I'd also really like a gamepack focused entirely on romantic relationships. There's so few romantic interactions in the game, I'd really like it for it to be expanded on, such as it was for parenthood.

I like this ideal,
    I did play a homeless Vagrant in Windenburg, when he got ill he had to move into a homeless shelter in a different city, So I had to build that shelter and all the Sims that would play a part of the story as it went. This Vagrant ended up being one of the Riches men in Windenburg, also I progressed the Story 20 years later. One day a woman stood at his door. It was his daughter from the woman he was to marry from the shelter, she left one day and he never heard from her again. This Vagrant ended up marrying a woman much younger than himself, so now his kids and his grandsons play together after school. :)
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I would love a new vacation world! Something tropical and beachy! I love granite falls but some variety would be very welcome.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited December 2017
    I would like to see a farm GP with werewolves and a off the grid SP, an elder SP, and I think next EP will be seasons with hopefully witches. I would also like to see an education GP for all the life stages.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller