Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Turning a pregnant sim into a vampire

I learned something new today while playing my sim, Monica Arntz.
Caleb Vatore is her boyfriend. One night while she was sleeping, she gets a call from Caleb to come over because he had something important to ask her. At this time she is in the first stage of her pregnancy to their baby. He doesn't know yet. He asked her if she wanted to be turned and of course she said yes. He does the ritual of biting her neck and she sucks his wrist. The deed is done. Then she tells him she is pregnant. A few days later she went into labour while she was turning into a vampire. They now have a daughter named Beatrice.
I now know it is possible for pregnant sims to turn. One of the things I love about this game, there is always something new to learn. :)

Comments

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    The developers have said that it should not be possible to turn a pregnant sim into vampire.
    So I think it might have been a bug. Usually when vampire with turning power can't turn pregnant sim until he/she gives birth.
  • SavorySageSavorySage Posts: 72 Member
    That is what surprised me. When I was on my pregnant sim, the option for her to ask Caleb to turn her wasn't lit up. Then when he asked her and then with her permission it happened.
  • mckennassmckennass Posts: 1 New Member
    This just happened to me, she’s about to be in her third trimester when Caleb invited her over and now she’s in the process of becoming a vampire. I’m not too concerned because my other sim is a vampire and is the father so it’s a 50/50 chance anyway but... still weird.