Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trentontown Rocks - A Build Newcrest Challenge (new chapter! 02/06)

TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
low-class-hood.jpg

Hello dear visitor,

Amongst us, crazy simmers, the Build Newcrest Challenge by Simply Vanilla Sims is probably well-known. Whether we've read the stories of our fellow addicts or have played the challenge ourselves, we know we are in for some well-deserved fun and awe.

And so I thought I'd join the ranks of simmers 'whodunnit'. Now is the time that I start sharing my Newcrest 2.0 shenanigans with you. So sit back and relax as I introduce you to the Trenton family.

12-04-17_12-07-48c2a0am1.jpg

The upcoming story may stray from the strict Pinstar Legacy rules. Trentontown Rocks might also skip and add extra spice here or there where it concerns the Build Newcrest Challenge rules. I'm sure I'll have a blast playing and writing, though, and I hope you do too as you start reading.

As the story goes along, you'll find a list of published chapters on this page along with any other information I suppose is necessary to share with you at some point or other. If, along the way, you miss information or when you have any questions or thoughts to share, please feel welcome to do so.

I'll be happy to shed light anywhere I go.
Post edited by Twiggy on

Comments

• TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    edited November 2019
    Post edited by Twiggy on
    edited November 2019
    We're jumping right in here at the end of generation 1, the start of generation 2. We meet the founder and her family. How far will they get with rebuilding Newcrest?

Check it out in chapter one:
    Post edited by Twiggy on
    edited November 2019
    Hello, here's chapter two of this new Build Newcrest Challenge, I hope you'll enjoy :)

Both family and town are growing swimmingly...

Post edited by Twiggy on
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Dear @Twiggy I wanted to read your chapter, but I can't get there :/ I dunno why.
    You're the best :) Thank you sooo much for the heads up @roseinblack69 I sorted it now
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Twiggy wrote: »
    You're the best :) Thank you sooo much for the heads up @roseinblack69 I sorted it now

Yay! And I could read it ;) You are great builder, @Twiggy <3 I also have started Build Newcrest challenge, but I didn't write a story about it. Maybe I will someday ;) Looking forward for the new chapter :) And here I have a question - you will write it as story or just as challenge's review?
    Wow! Thank you, dear @roseinblack69 There will always be stories just around the corner ;) tho nonetheless, I hope you're having as much fun with your Build Newcrest Challenge as I am having with mine <3

As for your question. Actually, it will be a little bit of both. It's more focused on the progress and less on plotting the story than Monstrous Mezilkree is. The gameplay and challenge in this story are driving me along. For the most part, freestyling my way about. This story also gives me a chance to build lots I haven't built before :D So the pace is a bit more relaxing for me in comparison to MM.
    edited November 2019
    Hello visitors,

Glad you're dropping by! I have a new update to share with you :)

Have a great weekend and a Merry Christmas to you all <3
    Post edited by Twiggy on
    I know, right?!? :D It has been ages that I've shown my face around here. The last year or so, I have been so busy with the twins, landing a job after quite some time out of the work field, losing my job, looking for another one... well, we all know the drill ;)

So, let's not dwell on all that. Instead, I'll present the next chapter to all those interested in the goings-on of the Trenton family. A lot has happened there in my absence here. Let's dive right back in where we at now.

btw: The name of my WP site has changed. The link below will take you there.

Thank you for dropping by! <3
    Wow, been ages again, right ;) How are you doing?

So much has been going on. I wouldn't mind making more time to play more, just can't get round to it as much with the kids, my new-found job and well, you know, life lol Nothing to get me down, though, for those interested :)

I have been changing things around a bit on my site and I do have a new URL. Didn't see how I could change my preferences so I don't show my new URL below. I'll just share it with you here, anyways. This link will get you there, be sure to bookmark it, if interested: https://simsalasan.wordpress.com/

I'm currently writing and preparing for the next few generations and hope to follow here with a new chapter of light reading in a week (or so, ikr haha). I hope to see you back here by then. For now, thanks for dropping by and reading my brain farts, I hope they don't stink up the whole room lolz

Next time I'll bring cookies instead :D
    Ouch :s looking at that date of my last post here... yet again. Tho all in all I have been writing, playing and screenshotting so I'm still at it :p

And that's exactly why I can now show you a new chapter of...
    10-30-19_11-59-17-pm.2.jpg

Thanks for visiting and enjoy! <3
    Me again: about to show you what's been happening in the world of the Trenton family.

I hope you enjoy this episode. :*