Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF Train Station Objects?

CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
My town is basically finished. In one section I built a multi lot but mainly a Train Station next to the train tracks and in neighborhood view I get to see the train in game pass by my station. :p I used the road work flashing objects to build a railroad warning where the tracks cross some roads, it's great!
However, I would like some train station objects (decor or active) like ticket sales, window to purchase tickets, counter, or even all the clocks on wall in train stations that show the different arrival times and the boards etc. you see for departure etc. If anyone knows a link I would appreciate it. Immersion!. lol
"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Wow! I am actually surprised there is not a lot out there. You would think with all the track cc there would be more deco options. Only thing I found that could work (at least some of it) is for a subway station here. Found several threads with people asking, but no one really had a answer...bad sign..

http://sassysims2.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/lfgomars-super-train-set-for-sims-2.html
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited December 2017
    Thanks I downloaded those and had a look. They are very nice but maybe too modern (Grand Central Station modern times) looking. But thank you!. I was sorta looking for older stuff like way back in the day when trains and not subways were a thing.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Thanks I downloaded those and had a look. They are very nice but maybe too modern (Grand Central Station modern times) looking. But thank you!. I was sorta looking for older stuff like way back in the day when trains and not subways were a thing.

Ya I figured as much, but that was the only thing I dug up. I did see some station lots for download, but those didn't contain anything you were looking for, just random CC, suck as a large clock, some travel posters ect. Nothing that really screamed this is a train station. :D