Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Need Someone to Continue my Household

Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
I had a household I played for a long time, but then I impulsively deleted the save. I want to see the family continue to grow and age though, so I'm asking: Could anyone download them off the gallery (Origin ID same as username) and post updates here? More than 1 person can do so. Also, the CC box has to be checked even though there's no CC. The household is called Galvez Update 10.

Comments

• Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Hello? Anyone?
  • arianarenee9arianarenee9 Posts: 19 New Member
    I can definitely try it out! I'll report back here(:
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I'm not sure if you knew this, but you can add families in your gallery back into your game.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I'm not sure if you knew this, but you can add families in your gallery back into your game.

I knew that, but it just wouldn't feel the same to me. Megan had a large family, Thaddeus had a vet clinic, and they had a lot of money. In addition to that, the townies who were old would be young again and I'd lose the graves of 1 sim and 3 cats. I feel like it would be easier for someone else to start over for me than myself.
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Did you want to delete them? Can you recover the save? Check your computers recycle bin.
  • SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    I downloaded them. They moved into Oasis Springs.

12-09-17_8-38-00_AM.png

Pregnancy Mishap
    12-09-17_8-37-38_AM.png
    @Simtown15 Update on your family:

I took Thaddeus out on the town to meet some new people. Demi cut in line and he called her out. She didn't appreciate it.
    12-09-17_8-55-59_AM.png

He met Nancy Landgraab who is always suspicious.
    12-09-17_8-56-53_AM.png

While exploring the neighborhood he met Z'Anne. Sorry. Just...yeah...
    12-09-17_9-01-58_AM.png

Arnold was up next. He went to the bar to meet some locals. Cecelia is flattered by his attention.
    12-09-17_9-12-48_AM.png

Things got awkward quickly because it was bear night at the bar.
    12-09-17_9-15-42_AM.png

Next update: A baby...and another baby...
    @SikoahGrace I guess you don't have C&D and that affected Arnold's hair.
    Next update: A baby...and another baby...
    Twins?!
    @Simtown15 Yup, I have cats and dogs. Just gave him a haircut when he got promoted. I changed Megan up a bit too...but not too much. Not a huge fan of the tank top she was wearing. I did nothing to their facial features or genetics. Not twins. Will post pictures of the kids here in a little bit. Internet is being a bit a bit wonky.

• PlumbobGrandmaPlumbobGrandma Posts: 438 Member
    Aw! @Simtown15 @SikoahGrace Nice to see you guys keeping up an original family.

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀
    @PlumbobGrandma It has been a challenge because I moved them into an less than idealistic game save. The world is in a bit of chaos which Arnold fits into nicely as a secret agent. I think I can manage this without too much conflict. He can probably help straighten out a few things. Maybe solve a mystery or two.
    @Simtown15
    Finally it's working! Here is Adam
    12-10-17_10-03-35_AM.png

And the youngest Abbie
    12-10-17_10-03-17_AM.png

Timothy isn't happy with his new siblings.
    12-10-17_10-04-15_AM.png

He wants his own room but his parents haven't decided weather they are going to remodel or move yet. So until they make the decision he is stuck with both two cute toddlers in his room.

12-10-17_10-02-53_AM.png
    edited December 2017
    @SikoahGrace Wow, their mom's genes sure are strong! All the kids look like Weasleys! So she got pregnant again after?
    @Simtown15 Yes, she got pregnant a couple days after Adam aged into a toddler. It won't be too long until Adam ages up into a child. Not sure I'm ready for that. He's just ridiculously cute.

Megan was able to get away and head to Newcrest for a orthodontist appointment. After he appointment she stumbled across a group of women, some mom's some not all from different walks of life. It was awkward at first but she soon relaxed and got to know them a bit.

Summer Holiday is struggling to find her place in the world. She currently works part time as a barista and likes to spend her spare time lounging by the pool sipping iced coffee and eating ice cream.
    12-10-17_1-27-35_PM.png

Dina Caliente lives in Oasis Springs also. Her son Georgio is the same age as Tim. She seemed distant and uninterested in Megan until she discovered the boys had the same teacher, Mrs. Gallahan. Megan was having the problems with her as Dina. Dina is a semi successful pop artist who is trying to start her own gallery.
    12-10-17_1-28-46_PM.png

Teniesha. That is how she introduced herself. An all out activist no cause, especially the plight of children in need, is beyond the scope of her knowledge or debate. She is organizing a rally to save a youth center in downtown San Myshuno from the grasps of the Landgraab Corporation. She has a son whom she is raising to be a good, strong man and force for the people. She's a little too much for Megan to take atm.

12-10-17_1-32-25_PM.png
    edited December 2017
    @SikoahGrace
    *This couple does make cute kids. I thought the same thing about Timothy when he was a toddler!
    *I see you added some storytelling into this. I was never really good at storytelling, so that's good.
    *Wow, you gave the townies quite the makeover! And is the sim with her hair up Megan? If so, I can hardly recognize her!
    @Simtown15 Megan is the redhead with her hair up. And Yes, I did give the premades quite the make over. They were all just the same...the same thing in every new save. I thought they needed a change to fit my story for them.

Teniesha is a sim I made in CAS. Love her. She's fierce and outspoken.

Megan is still getting a feel for her surroundings and the people around her. The save I put the family in is one I have been playing for quite awhile. They are starting to fit in. Like I said before they were kind of thrown into a chaotic world. There is a lot going on so I will try to remember to fill in the blanks as I go a long.
    @Simtown15 I forgot to warn you I stay off the internet before Star Wars movie releases. People tend to think it's funny to ruin the movie for others.

Plus, I've been sick.

And...Christmas is coming and I have been getting things ready.

I have Christmas break coming up at the end of next week so I should be able to do more regular updates. Again, I apologize. Life just got a lot little nutty on me all of a sudden.
    @SikoahGrace I saw you on another thread. Are you less busy now?