Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best stuff pack so far?

Comments

• carlywycherleycarlywycherley Posts: 568 Member
    other (comment below cause it won't let me have more then 10 options)
    Toddler Stuff I loved the cute outfits
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited January 2018
    SomeChick1 wrote: »
    I only have three. Stuff Packs generally don't seem worth it to me. Of those, I like Romantic Garden simply because of the Wishing Well. My Sims STAY wishing for stuff but that thing is MEAN. lol. I have all of the game packs and expansion packs except vampires. Maybe if there's a sale or good price on a bundle, I might get others.

Which other 2 do you have? SP's have increased a lot in value over time. I love all the ones from 2017, the end of 2016 (like VG), and laundry day, while some of the ones before that were pretty meh.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Movie hangout stuff
    I really like the cas/build buy stuff in this pack. And one day I will find a sim who likes Moonlight Massacre III.
    The stuff in the bowling and vintage glamour packs is pretty nice, too.
  • SomeChick1SomeChick1 Posts: 535 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    SomeChick1 wrote: »
    I only have three. Stuff Packs generally don't seem worth it to me. Of those, I like Romantic Garden simply because of the Wishing Well. My Sims STAY wishing for stuff but that thing is MEAN. lol. I have all of the game packs and expansion packs except vampires. Maybe if there's a sale or good price on a bundle, I might get others.

Which other 2 do you have? SP's have increased a lot in value over time. I love all the ones from 2017, the end of 2016 (like VG), and laundry day, while some of the ones before that were pretty meh.

@SimTrippy I got Perfect Patio for hot tubs and Cool Kitchen stuff because I saw a youtuber review it and liked the build items but like you said, pretty meh. I'm contemplating laundry because I'm kind of bored with the game these days and it's something new to do.

• RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Kids room stuff
    Kids Room Stuff ! More stuff for kiddos !
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    vintage glamour stuff
    I go by if I could only have one or what do I get the most use out of. I like the style of this one for my more lavish houses. I like the butler too... doesn't always do the job autonomously but the little bell makes it fun to remind him. Perfect Patio is about at the same level though simply because I want hot tubs in the game.
    egTcBMc.png
  • ScrapbooksimsScrapbooksims Posts: 144 Member
    Movie hangout stuff
    Movie Hangout is a pretty pack. Cas & furniture pieces are absolutely gorgeous.
  • DLatriceDLatrice Posts: 71 Member
    Movie hangout stuff
    Half of the stuff packs that I get, I get only for CAS items.To me, Movie Hangout has the most CAS and Build Mode items that I liked. The only stuff packs I haven't bought is Bowling and Toddler because they don't seem to add enough to me to make them worth buying. And let's not mention that ball pit *shudder
    giphy.gif
  • CelesteDreamer21CelesteDreamer21 Posts: 41 Member
    Luxury party stuff
    Laundry day is my favorite one
  • Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited February 2018
    There are so many stuff packs at this point that they’ve all kind of run together for me. Haha. I think I use stuff from all the ones I own regularly, so they are all good. I think my most used gameplay feature from a stuff pack would be laundry though. I don’t own the bowling pack, vintage glamour, fitness, or spooky stuff, but out of those the only one that I’m confident I’ll never care to own is spooky stuff.
  • MoonlitShadowXoxoMoonlitShadowXoxo Posts: 57 Member
    I would say romantic garden definitely. I love all things to do with flowers and gardening so it's a perfect fit for me. :) <3
  • sneezepleasesneezeplease Posts: 18 Member
    backyard stuff
    I chose Backyard Stuff, but in reality, I love Movie Hangout, Backyard, Vintage Glamour, Toddler Stuff, and the Fitness pack. I use those packs all the time, every time! I use the clothing from those packs all the time. I love the climbing wall in the fitness pack, and toddler playdates are adorable.

Not sure how I feel about the laundry pack yet, because my sims only seem to get Fine or Playful moodlets, neither of which are very helpful.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    DLatrice wrote: »
    Half of the stuff packs that I get, I get only for CAS items.To me, Movie Hangout has the most CAS and Build Mode items that I liked. The only stuff packs I haven't bought is Bowling and Toddler because they don't seem to add enough to me to make them worth buying. And let's not mention that ball pit *shudder

The ball pit is upgradged now.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I voted for other and my answer is Toddler Stuff. I loved the new clothes and hair options and couldn't see myself making toddlers without them.
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    I like them all, but I think that Laundry Day was the most fun for me, ironcially :p I also really like the CAS and build mode stuff in it.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    backyard stuff
    I have gotten more enjoyment out of Backyard than I have from certain EPs.
  • lele62lele62 Posts: 157 Member
    Kids room stuff
    I'd have to say Kid's Room. I like the style so much that some of the items were used in the living room and other areas of the home.
  • MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    backyard stuff
    I choose Backyard stuff, I use it quite a lot, and I really like it. I was wondering on Movie Hangout, also for general feeling. However, when I think about it deeper, I think Kid's Room brought probably the most into the game, in my opinion. It really added the quality to kids' life stage, so for family players it's perfect, but it also brings something interesting for others - just some reason to try new things.
  • TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    Movie hangout stuff
    It was a tough pick but I literally always use the movie hangout items in my games and builds. So I guess it's my favourite :D
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Kids room and toddler stuff. Laundry stuff (for the buy/build more than gameplay) comes in 3rd for me.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    edited March 2018
    I actually have no idea which stuff pack is my fave. I love things from literally every pack I bought (otherwise I wouldn't have bought it). I love all the food related gameplay items (ice cream maker, popcorn machine) because I love Sims 4 foods and more food stuff is always welcome. I love bowling, watching movies, and sliding through the shark's maw. I want new pets and the pet themed furniture looks so cute. I wish I could say the same for hot tubs though. I wanted hot tubs but I got a glitch in my game that makes Sims never ever use it, so it's something I regret a bit.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    backyard stuff
    Backyard Stuff is soooo good! I adore the relaxing windchimes and the bird feeders.
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    vintage glamour stuff
    Vintage glamour and laundry day. I use these packs the most
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    backyard stuff
    Backyard Stuff Pack. I like the summery casual feel to it. I use the items a lot (windchimes forever!!!) and it has two of my all time favourite hairstyles for TS4.

I also love Movie Hangout CAS and BB and Kid's Room is also great (it made kids soooo much cooler and fun).
    I think those would be my top 3 SPs.

I also enjoy Romantic Garden a lot since I love building outdoorsy things and parks and such.
    Laundry Day has very pretty objects and CAS is nice too, but the gameplay is very boring (I still can't get over Laundry winning :p )
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    vintage glamour stuff
    xHeliodora wrote: »
    I really love all the objects and the CAS items we get with Vintage Glamour!

English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!