Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Selling inventory stacks

Hello, i struggled with this and ended up having to ask someone on psn community how to do this so i thought id make a post as the game doesnt tell you this (I couldnt see anything under controls) . If you have stacks of fruit or veg or anything else in your inventory you can sell the whole stack by pressing square and triangle together at the same time. Im not sure what the buttons are called on xbox but i imagine it would be the same buttons.

Comments

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited December 2017
    Hello, i struggled with this and ended up having to ask someone on psn community how to do this so i thought id make a post as the game doesnt tell you this (I couldnt see anything under controls) . If you have stacks of fruit or veg or anything else in your inventory you can sell the whole stack by pressing square and triangle together at the same time. Im not sure what the buttons are called on xbox but i imagine it would be the same buttons.

Thank you.
    Its good to know this.
    It would drive me crazy to have to sell/remove stacks of varies of items available.

Post edited by marcel21 on
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    Does this aso work in Build mode? Because i have that problem in my build mode inventory baha.
    [
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Sipop wrote: »
    Does this aso work in Build mode? Because i have that problem in my build mode inventory baha.

I think you just press triangle for that? Not sure tbh