Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A stuff pack that brings back cars!

That’s all I’m hoping for at this point, while hopelessly wishing and waiting for seasons to be somehow added to game in any way, whether it be a GP, EP or an update...

Comments

• Options
    oasis10oasis10 Posts: 81 Member
    That would be amazing. teens get to learn to drive and having cars would make the game better.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Good idea, but it means also fixing the foundations issue that currently prevents garages. As it now is, all cars would get fresh air storage.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I did notice my sim paint this the other day. It's new, I think, as I've not seen it before. Most of the new paintings were pets/coastal themed though.

unknown.png
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    A car stuff pack seems nice, but I think if they bring back cars it will be as a GP, part of an EP or a free update. I hope the latter.
  • Options
    I know I'm dreaming, but a create a car feature would be nice, especially if it made use of real ones from the days when cars were individual works of art, not all the same like they are now.
  • Options
    I can't really imagine a create a car feature. But I would like my sims being able to build a car like they could in sims 2 free time.
  • Options
    JestinaJestina Posts: 1,609 Member
    They need to bring back vehicles in all forms and public transportation. I don't like how sims just teleport to wherever they are going. They should have to pay for a taxi, take a bus, or have their own vehicle.
  • Options
    Avi1177Avi1177 Posts: 3 New Member
    I agree I would really like to see transportation come back in multiple forms. And a create a car feature would be really awesome but I don't know that they would ever really go for that.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Now that we’re getting laundry, the only other thing we’ve had previously that is still missing and needed for me is just cars. That’s it. After cars I’m down for them to introduce new stuff.
  • Options
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Now that we’re getting laundry, the only other thing we’ve had previously that is still missing and needed for me is just cars. That’s it. After cars I’m down for them to introduce new stuff.

Problem is we al have our own lists of what we need for the game to feel complete. And I have a feeling not everyone's missing features will come to the game. At least your list is very short, so you have a decent chance to get everything you want. :) My list is a bit longer.
  • Options
    JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Doubtful they'd do cars in a stuff pack. The amount of gameplay work, not to mention creating transportation abilities, seems like much more than we'd get in a stuff pack. Would probably need to be a GP or EP for cars.
  • Options
    I agree, I think this would be at least a GP.
  • Options
    BoredinTXBoredinTX Posts: 350 Member
    Jestina wrote: »
    They need to bring back vehicles in all forms and public transportation. I don't like how sims just teleport to wherever they are going. They should have to pay for a taxi, take a bus, or have their own vehicle.

And if they couldn't afford it and didn't have a car there should be a walk option that lowers energy some, maybe?
  • Options
    LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    If they do bring back car they need to add car seats for babies and toddlers
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    That is a pack worth buying I can't stand them walking it is so stupid, especially when they are tired. I miss the Yellow School bus.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    That’s all I’m hoping for at this point, while hopelessly wishing and waiting for seasons to be somehow added to game in any way, whether it be a GP, EP or an update...

Cars would require a Gamepack,Expansion or Update. A Stuffpack is too small for cars.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I need my garages driveways and the ability to fix up junkers really miss having cars. For a game trying so hard to be modern where the grim reaper carries an ipad over the classic scroll its crazy to be back in the 1800s without cars.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    AliraAlira Posts: 169 Member
    Cars is something that I want from very beginning. Especially now when I know that all roads will be covered in snow or dirt since we get weather.
    tumblr_lmunod9VCw1qhfp08o1_500.gif
  • Options
    BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    Cars would probably be a game pack. Too much animations for a stuff pack.
  • Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Nah, it should be a GP. The animations, the skills, the cars themselves? Doesn't fit for an SP.
  • Options
    gruss48gruss48 Posts: 4 New Member
    I think it would be cool to add cars
  • Options
    AurialAurial Posts: 53 Member
    Stuff packs seem to be very limited in what they produce I sadly think it's highly unlikely although I think it's possible in a free update!
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I don't think cars are coming in near future, maybe later as a game pack or an update but who knows...
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    Whatever the pack type, we should get cars back. The roads are already functioning, so getting households linked to them via driveways should be no problem. After all, they did it before. As for the cars (& pickup trucks) themselves let's have more than ricemobile knock-offs. How about some of that good old 'Detroit iron'? Like the idea of a car to fix up, like in TS2. Not to mention the assorted tool chests, work benches, specialized equipment, and such to make for a proper garage.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    i don' t want to pay for another base game feature.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon