Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My current family with Sims 2...

pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
I currently am playing a legacy family with Sims 2...alphabet style...and I am at generation D. Generation C doesn't have her portrait up yet, but as soon as generation D is old enough and has enough skill, it will be painted and put up on the wall. The family currently has over 700,000 simoleons bankrolled and is well-rounded in skills...some of them have maxed skills and gold talent badges...especially gardening. Gardening and cooking are really important to me! My sims really hate garbage food for some reason! I have married only townie sims into the family so far...so most of the time they come into the family with a little money.
Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p

Comments

• pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
    Did I mention how ugly they are??? Yeah...townies bring the ugly! I don't have custom skins in my game, so I have some really funky looking sims in my family...trying to weed out that funk. Haven't married Sandy Bruty or Komei Tellerman into the family though. In fact, I think I may have aged Sandy up to elder. If I keep having girls, I just might marry mean old Komei in, he'll be the perfect match for my ladies...They are meaner than mean...most of them. I really wish I knew how to post pictures of this stuff. It's too funny not to share!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited December 2017
    Hi :)

I'd love to see pictures!
    What help do you need on sharing pictures here?
  • pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
    I just don't know how to upload stuff on here...I wish we could upload albums, but this site is only geared for TS4....I like making stories! I don't take the greatest pictures either. I figured out how to take better pictures for TS3, but then that site was closed as well as the one for TS2...TPTB should allow us to upload stories from any incarnation of the game...1, 2, 3, or 4! My family is five generations in, it's kind of late to start documenting now!
  • WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 127 Member
    Some of the townies are really ugly. But a few of them are cute.