Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Most Meaningful Screenshots?

Comments

• PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    This is so hard to pick! I will be back here regularly. LOL
    These are some of my sims, Chris and Jess. They had just had a Halloween party and were snuggling on the couch. I just love the way Chris always looks at Jess.
    X1pBc3t.png
    R2JeYW3.png
    BAv4eM2.png
  • FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    @OhMyHemsworth You're right, his look really says it all. :blush:
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    edited December 2017
    @Simtown15: oh, that makes more sense! :lol: I was picturing this sassy toddler rejecting your sim’s hugs or “babbles” for a second there.

@Firande: I always have my sim start out with “flirt” or “compliment appearance” versus the more forward socials; tamer socials seem more easily accepted. However, no matter how “tame” she is with her advances, Max always kisses her hands or has a rose ready for her. :joy: That’s great that you made the best of it, though. I love when the game throws curveballs at you like that and you have to adjust your story to fit it. Sometimes the story is made even more complex than you had originally intended that way.

Funnily enough, not only is that hairstyle my favorite male hairstyle in the game, but I will literally go through manage worlds and remove it from townies who generate with it. I’m like, “nope, that’s Max’s hairstyle!” :lol:

@RedDestiny92: yeah, I was so happy to see it happen. I’ve always felt that his upbringing and the loss of his mother was to blame for his evil trait and bad boy persona; it was nice to see he had a heart underneath all that black leather. He’s one premade who continually surprises me, and it’s always interesting to see whether others have played up his evil side or subdued it.

@PlumbobGrandma: I just have to say, those children in your last screenshot are some of the cutest sims I’ve ever seen! :open_mouth: They’re absolutely adorable. :smile:
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @RedDestiny92, here is the other kitten, Prissy :)

12_05_17_10_40_32_PM.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @OhMyHemsworth mmhmm that's why they belong to one another forever :smiley:
    @klestrella yeah that's fitting, I like a lot of the premades sometimes there are things that change quickly and sometimes not now when you're not a storyteller yeah sure it's more of random thing but that's no fun much better to get into it and decide for your own play how things will be. I do have a like for Max though I have some saves with little that I'm actually playing with may have to visit again and see what changes I have that feeling with Akira Kibo though, I've gotten with him a lot my favorite pair was this one.
    01-06-17_7-33-01_PM.png
    They're just napping but I remember he was tense from her not being around and when she got home he chose to go nap with her though he wasn't tired.

Some other ladies I've tried to pair with him he turned down all the time he's almost picky.
    @plushtrap_107 ah she's so cute looks like she's up to no good at least as far as cats and toys are concerned ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    klestrella wrote: »
    @Simtown15: oh, that makes more sense! :lol: I was picturing this sassy toddler rejecting your sim’s hugs or “babbles” for a second there.

@Firande: I always have my sim start out with “flirt” or “compliment appearance” versus the more forward socials; tamer socials seem more easily accepted. However, no matter how “tame” she is with her advances, Max always kisses her hands or has a rose ready for her. :joy: That’s great that you made the best of it, though. I love when the game throws curveballs at you like that and you have to adjust your story to fit it. Sometimes the story is made even more complex than you had originally intended that way.

Funnily enough, not only is that hairstyle my favorite male hairstyle in the game, but I will literally go through manage worlds and remove it from townies who generate with it. I’m like, “nope, that’s Max’s hairstyle!” :lol:

You have no idea how many stories the game actually generated for me! That is, with MCCC, but the game itself has also been known to do this, which I absolutely love. Just the other day, I was trying to "resolve" a feud between my Sim Shiva and a townie whom his wife had cheated with by poisoning the townie with Pufferfish - he managed to eat two plates of poorly made pufferfish and was still very much alive, and then suddenly wiped Shiva's memory! I wasn't controlling him, so 100% game-generated. Shiva didn't even know he was an alien (I did). This was awesome because Shiva had been trying for weeks to get back at him with multiple plans, all of which failed miserably. Now, he no longer remembers his worst enemy, which seems like the best ending either could've hoped for! Still so happy about that lol. Also, my Sims tend to be quite picky, actually. Those other two whose screenshots from childhood into adolescence I posted, are still best friends but no longer romantic - but they still flirt autonomously sometimes... however, he'll always reject her flirting, even though their relationship is listed as best friends and they have been very romantic once. Found that very interesting! She did reject him when he asked her to be his girlfriend a long time ago and I think it was mentioned somewhere that Sims are supposed to remember these things, so maybe that's why he now rejects her romantic advances.

Same! I reserve hair styles / outfits I really like only for Sims I really like. If any of my townies have them, I'm like heck no. :lol:

Some other meaningful screenshots of mine:
    I4ZPmpo.png
    Some of my favorite premades, Penny Pizzazz and Johnny Zest, tying the knot. Can't wait to see what their kids will look like when they grow up. :blush:
    8mKZ0SS.png
    Remi as a toddler... :'( God, it was hard to play the sucky childhood I had in mind for him. I felt so sorry for him that at some point I couldn't handle it anymore and placed him in another "foster" family. And then there's Remi as YA, who has had a whole history with Grim starting from when Grim came to collect his father's soul, up to where he accepted teen Remi's pleas to bring back his stepfather because he didn't want to be a killer...
    Pg2Tkr3.png
    9uOwlgg.png
    RAdA5Vo.png
    oRmuAKx.png
    i9HeVM2.png
    This one looks cute, but isn't actually nearly as cute as it seems: Jesminder had a very short-lived affair with my Sim Remi, during which she became pregnant with his child. The children in this picture aren't actually his but Arun's; he came over while Arun was at work to see his own child who was at this point still an infant. Arun only found out that Guthrie (Remi's child) wasn't actually his when she was a child - he didn't know a thing about it for a very long time.
    XZovzVM.png
    My second generation, with Remi's daughter Guthrie and her older boyfriend Shiva, who's actually up to no good.

fgQIHTb.png
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @Firande Wait, WHAT?! Penny Pizazz is your favorite?! I hate her more than you could imagine. She made so much noise over and over and said my pregnant sim had a boring life. Then, she flirted with said sim's husband's mom, who was married! I eventually had to move the family into another apartment, which was infested with rats and roaches! I couldn't take it anymore and tried to kill her, but she kept escaping from being walled in.
    @RedDestiny92: that screenshot is so sweet! I love when sims do little things like that. :smile: My favorite thing is when a parent autonomously tucks their children into bed or when the sims kiss each other after they wake up.

@Firande: your saves sound so entertaining! How awesome would it be to forget someone who betrayed or hurt you? Sign me up. :lol:

That would be really cool if sims remembered rejection. I wonder if they remember the actual incident or just the huge negative hit to the relationship?

It’s crazy how similarly we think when it comes to dressing townies! I’m the type that goes through manage households regularly and dresses the townies nicely because I can’t stand seeing a bunch of fashion disasters running around and making my towns ugly. They can look good, but they can’t look as good as my sims! :lol: There are so many hairstyles and outfits I reserve for my sims, it’s a little ridiculous.

Anyway, I’ll have to come back a little later to share more screenshots before I start over. I feel bad for not sharing more yet. :grimace:
    @klestrella one of my favorites, oh me too, sometimes I take away free will when I have to prepare my sims for something but I like to see how they are without me. It's nice seeing how the family is, like when teens choose to go eat at the table all the time then suddenly decide to go be near a younger sibling.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @RedDestiny92, thanks :) I think that was taken just after my Sims won a ball but I can't remember why. Prissy was playing with the ball :)

Also lots of nice new pics up here :)
  • PlumbobGrandmaPlumbobGrandma Posts: 438 Member
    @Firande I love your family! And the drama that comes with it ;)
    Your sims are beautiful! :)

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀
  • PlumbobGrandmaPlumbobGrandma Posts: 438 Member
    @plushtrap_107 Prissy is so cute! Wish I had her meself!

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀
    @RedDestiny92 Too true. If only they did irl. *sigh* XD
    @plushtrap_107 ha cute, thanks :smiley:
    @OhMyHemsworth yeah if only lol at least you have your game.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • td998td998 Posts: 358 Member
    You all have beautiful stories! I made my sims 4 lifespan really long and I just started playing for generations very recently so I really have no stories on 4, but this reminds me of my sims 3 saves a lot. I wish I had taken more screenshots back then but I was younger and I didn't really care that much, honestly. Nothing to do about it now except take a lot and make up for it
    td998 wrote: »
    You all have beautiful stories! I made my sims 4 lifespan really long and I just started playing for generations very recently so I really have no stories on 4, but this reminds me of my sims 3 saves a lot. I wish I had taken more screenshots back then but I was younger and I didn't really care that much, honestly. Nothing to do about it now except take a lot and make up for it

I actually made a looooooottt of TS2 screenshots, but since the TS2 forums seem kind of dead I feel like I have no place to share them, really, which is too bad. My love for storytelling came with TS2, where you had household photo albums where you could create very long descriptions for every picture... I miss that so much. I had to take screenshots of every significant event that happened so that I could do my storytelling in the description - that's where I got my desire to take screenshots of everything from. :)

@klestrella I love my game right now because of these super-interesting things happening, but I play rotationally and I have four important households right now and it's really a struggle to keep up with them all. Might have made things a bit too difficult for myself there, hehe.

Yes, that's so me! I have to go around changing every townie, but it's a struggle to change them because I want them to look decent but also have so many things reserved for my own Sims. Very often I'll see hairstyles or outfits on them that really fit them but they just can't have 'em, haha.

Have any of your Sims ever had kids with Max? I'm actually so curious about his genetics!

fgQIHTb.png
  • PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    One of my dogs missing his friend... :'(
    tumblr_ozsnpkx7jz1uxn6xio4_1280.png
    tumblr_ozsnpkx7jz1uxn6xio2_1280.png
    @PapayaPancake That is honestly one of the saddest screenshots I've seen. :( Why is it always so much more sad when it's about pets. :sweat_smile: I absolutely love how you decorated that dog's grave... you did such a good job. May he/she rest in peace. :'(

fgQIHTb.png
    @Firande: yeah, my sim had kids with him in a couple different saves! Unfortunately, I don't have any pics of them because I didn't manage to play long enough to see them age up. I have the worst luck when it comes to my save files; something always ends up glitching out (and by that, I mean a little bug will pop up that doesn't impact other save files and hasn't been reported by other players) and the perfectionist in me can't handle it so I have to start over. Which is exactly the boat I'm in now. :confused:

From what I remember when I peeked at them in CAS, I can say that his genetics don't seem to be as strong as I expected them to be. In one save, he had three girls with my sim and they all seemed to take after their mother. You could definitely see Max in there; his eyes and brow structure are his most dominant features and both are frequently passed down to his children. In another save, they had a boy and he looked like a perfect 50/50 blend of both his parents. Overall, in my experience, Max makes some really cute kids. :smile:

I did find a few more screenshots to share! Here they are:

A little backstory here...
    The child, Dahlia, has been raised by her older sister since she was four years old. Her sister, Adi, sacrificed her own childhood and worked very hard to provide for her after their mother abandoned them. Adi's a very loving, kind soul and she started working for charities once they moved to Windenburg. While Adi hopes to find her soulmate and start a family one day, Dahlia is her best friend and the center of her world. Even after a hard day's work, she visits her at the park where she plays with her friends, the League of Adventurers.
    d1B4x6T.jpg

Here, Adi has found her soulmate (Salim Benali). He proposed to her on the rooftop of the Von Haunt Estate, where they had their first date. I love her facial expression here! :smile:
    7ePtRSn.jpg

Of course, I have to throw in a baby bump picture. I take way too many! :lol:
    EtqzUGq.png

Lastly, Dahlia hugging her little nephew. :heart: He always asked for hugs from his cool Aunt Dahlia!
    cPn8m9d.png
  • ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member
    The screenshot of the pup mourning his friend was so sad! @PapayaPancake

EaN7SOi.png

Been caught cheating...
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
    When new life is born.
    juL1aqT.png
    MRoHLyC.png
    w5pefaO.png
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Here are some of my screenies. I tried to pick the ones that tell a story with not much explanation needed. I only went through the newest screenies though, I have way too many :D

Don't blame the toddler
    0hUXTrt.png

Trouble with mother-in-law...
    Eke6p5N.png

Fishing nighttime
    EsW7qzi.png

Not her husband behind the door
    k5EaVs9.png

Walking in in the middle of something
    XoOEZpb.png

Friends influence who you go out with
    Vhli7h2.png
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Have y'all EVER forgotten that you had a certain mod?
    IxgbXt7.png

Well... yeah...
    RV2CUSB.png
    Turns out that I forgot about a mod I had that makes the Hand Buzzer fatal!

Lisa Bunch was only being her usual obnoxious self, and poor Bob Pancakes paid a terrible price for it!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    edited December 2017
    What a great thread! I love storytelling in TS4 as well, sims are so expressive. Through 13 generations my sims have experienced so much happiness, loss, tragedy, love, broken relationships, reunions, wealth and poverty and much more. I'll let these screenshots speak for themselves, since that seems to be the point.
    fKF0a7D.png
    tUYTWCn.png
    iO4oNak.png
    VQrs97w.png
    XNonLQo.png
    tWoMoph.png
    y5VXB6d.png
    De9zHb9.png
    TADmouP.png
    LIdUXb8.png
    pyDKQEO.png
    IHt8CCd.png
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    @sillyangel0906

How do you take such high-quality pictures of your family? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top