Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did anyone Find out what the Lampshade mean in Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.?

Comments

• IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I keep hearing about a lampshade thought bubble, but I haven't run across it yet -- or I'm unobservant and haven't noticed it when it pops up. Could someone post a picture of what it looks like?
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Your little game is running too long. People aren't going to wait until Christmas. By then, people will be thinking about the holidays and what's coming next year. I suggest either just tell us or pit a new limit of one week and move on.
    edited December 2017
    Is it a lampshade? Or a brown paper bag?

Or are there both of them? A brown paper bag would signify that someone was embarrassed. A lampshade just makes me think of those partiers in the 50s/early 60s who wore lampshades on their heads when they had too much nectar.

cJmcmvf.png?1

A friend of mine not on the forums explained how I could find it. I had never given a pet a wellness treat -- but that triggered the thought bubble for me.

I posted it in case someone else had not seen this before.
    Lampshade once meant embarrassed doofus but I guess I'm wrong now.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

I think the way the cartoon in the thought bubble is wearing it, it seems more like an embarrassed doofus, lol. Much more so than a reveler.
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    I keep hearing about a lampshade thought bubble, but I haven't run across it yet -- or I'm unobservant and haven't noticed it when it pops up. Could someone post a picture of what it looks like?

Sorry, it's in Sims 4, I think your sims 3 avatars, or am I mistaken?
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor

I think the way the cartoon in the thought bubble is wearing it, it seems more like an embarrassed doofus, lol. Much more so than a reveler.

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.

Buzzzzzzzz
    Stormsview wrote: »

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh. I'm sorry. I wasn't really playing. But I like the buzzer anyway.

Sorry, it's in Sims 4, I think your sims 3 avatars, or am I mistaken?

I play sims 4. I play both. I just have an avatar from 3. I play both a lot. Maybe too much lol.

Don't worry we don't beat up on anyone here. Your welcome to hang out anytime.
    Don't worry we don't beat up on anyone here. Your welcome to hang out anytime.

Do I need to change my avatar? I could do a split screen, half 3 half 4 lol. That might be cool, actually.

What does that mean, has been answered in this Thread. Since it was to be answered in 2 parts that person while being correct for what does that mean,? did not answer the second part which would be the winning answer. ;) Shall we continue?
    No, this is beginning to be a waste of time.

Clue, Your Pets good or Bad Pets could have one.

New Clue So your Pet is not so innocent after all.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited December 2017
    it makes them high
    more for sim kids and more drama please

:D Not, Buzzzz

breezydeer wrote: »
    It has to do with mating right?

Buzzzzzzzz
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I can't wait for Christmas to find out! :) not
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    :) .................
    Do we really have to wait until Christmas? ...NOT <--just so I don't get buzzed :)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    I'm just thinking... after all this waiting, how do we know for sure Stormview's answer is actually officially correct...?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    I'm just thinking... after all this waiting, how do we know for sure Stormview's answer is actually officially correct...?

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)